Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Branwen stood at the edge of a field, pawing idly at the ground. She was bored. Everyone she knew seemed to be busy, Lafa and Claude with their school, her aunts with their new foals, her sisters...well, she was glad they were too busy for her. But she still didn't enjoy this loneliness and would give anything for a friend right then.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

[color=#FF8C00] [/color]

Bored as well, Juude bumbled and stumbled about, talking to himself. What he was talking about and saying he wasn't even sure about, but he kept talking anyways. As far as what he wanted to be doing at that moment he was event more unsure of.. so walking around doing nothing while talking to nonsense to himself would have to do for now.  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:44 pm
The sounds of another Soq's voice startled Branwen from her pawing. Catching sight of the black and orange stallion she watched him curiously, wondering what exactly he was doing but grateful for someone to provide some form of entertainment, "Hello there!" She called out, hoping he was friendly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 pm
Not expecting anyone else to be around, Juude jumped, slightly startled by the hello. His wings flared out for a moment before tucking back in at his sides and resting. Curious eyes looked at the female and watched her, his head tilting to the left slightly as he stretched out his neck to get a better look at who was talking to him.  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm
The sudden silence was a little startling and Branwen started to think that perhaps she shouldn't have brought attention to herself. But never one to judge she kept a positive attitude and moved a little closer to him, "Um, hi there. Are you looking for something?" She assumed that was the reason he was muttering to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:01 pm
Entertained by her question he just shook out his head, mane flopping all over and laying in a mess as it settled back down. "Nah.. just talking gibberish to myself cause I have nothing better to do..." He leaned to the right slightly, trying to get a better look of the female. He noticed her wings were the same as his, but her horns and tail were that of Kalona types. "Sooooo.. You're not gonna try and attack me or anything are yah?  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm
A typical question, one she'd become used to, though it still stung just a little when asked. But he was just trying to make sure he wasn't in any danger and Branwen couldn't blame him. With a soft smile she replied "No, of course not." She moved closer to him, making sure to do so slowly and not to move too close. She didn't want to give him any reason to doubt her, "So, you're just wandering around mumbling to yourself for no real reason?" She gave a small grin at this question, a bit amused by the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm
Juude twitched his nose at her reply then grinned back at her. "Cool. Glad to know." His front hooves prance in front of him slightly, not being nervous or anything, just a quirk. "Pretty much yeah. Just something I do when I'm not really doing anything. Either that or sing.. badly." He laughed at himself and swished his tail back and forth.  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 pm
Branwen chuckled, glad that he at least had a sense of humor, even if he seemed a bit nervous to her, "Oh, I'm sure your singing isn't that bad." She herself had never really tried singing, mostly just humming or little snippets of what could hardly be considered singing. It made her wonder if she could actually sing or if she would even be able to recognize a bad singer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:28 pm
"Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff... Believe me.. It's just about unbearable." He laughed loudly now, almost tempted to give it a shot she she could be in the know. "I mean.. if you're brave enough I could sing something for you, but don't get mad at me if your ears bleed or fall off!." He raised a brow as he looked at her, curious if she would go for it or not.  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm
Laughing a little more loudly than she meant to, Branwen thought about the proposal before her. On the one hand she had the possibility of being treated to lovely performance. On the other, she could lose her hearing, though she really doubted that. Settled on her decision, she grinned widely, giving a playfully defiant expression"I'm tougher than I look. I can handle it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 pm
Juude couldn't help but jump again at her loud laugh. She was just too much and it made him laugh just as loud as she did. "Okay then, but I need it signed in blood that I'm safe should any harm come to your ears." Grinning after laughing again, he then cleared his throat and let lose an army of earsplitting sounds that were terribly off key. One could almost swear that a mountain crumbled in the distance from the noise coming forth from his mouth.

He belted out lyrics to a random song that was stuck in his head and started to really get into it. He did not even paying much attention to the mare now or the fact that his voice was crackling and sounding worse for wear with each word. It was a sad sight and bad for the ears.

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:53 pm
And Branwen was a kind soul who tried to refrain from saying bad things about....mostly anyone. But even she could only tolerate Juude's singing for a short moment. Her ears went back against her skull to try and block out the sound and she cringed, "O-Okay! You were right, your singing...isn't really the best." Hopefully this wouldn't hurt his feelings, after all, he was the one who said it in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 pm
"Hmm?!" He just about missed her comment because of being so caught up in singing, though it was terrible. He was a song junkie so he just couldn't help it after he got going. His face flushed slightly and he chuckled. "I told it it was god awful." He closed his eyes and gave off a goofy smile. "But yeah... That's that." He paused for a moment after realizing he forgot something. "So.. um yeah.. I'm Juude." His wings flitted slightly as he looked at her with a hopeful and almost excited look on his face as he awaited her name.  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 pm
Grinning sheepishly, she tried to move past what she had just said, feeling a little guilty about it now. But Juude made it relatively easy by changing the subject. It was only not that she realized that, up until that point, they hadn't introduced themselves. She gave a soft smile, "It's nice to meet you, Juude. I'm Branwen."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff