Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ☛The Gallery (Art & Writing)
Backstory for Ringmaster Loyal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loyal the Ringmaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

╔○═♤════════════════════════════╗

So No one know's Loyal's past so I wrote one
for him. And Well I was asked to post it so I will.

I'm still working out somethings, but this is what I have so far

╚════════════════════════════♣═●╝

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

He wasn’t born invisible, no, that would have caused a whole lot of problems. His parents always thought, though, that he was different somehow. They were right too, for when he was but only eight he came from his room one day completely invisible save for his hair, eyes, and mouth. His parents, of course, were very shocked at this and they tried to get him back to normal. They were a religious type so they had a priest come and try to exorcise whatever “demon” possessed him to turn him invisible. Nothing ever worked though and his parents had to resort to putting make-ups and such over him until they could cleanse him of the problem. He was sent to a Christian school so that he might find God and God would help him, but nothing seemed to work. His parents believe he wasn’t trying hard enough so they kept him there the rest of his school life.

He wasn’t always the charismatic man he is now. He was quite the quiet young man in school and people tended to bully him. No one knew about his invisibility problem, but he was still considered quite an outcast. There was one girl, though, that was quite nice to him and he came to fall in love with her, as cliché as it sounded. He was quite happy with her. They were very good friends, and despite Loyal have feeling with her, he was fine being friends. The school condemned relationships anyway.

Misfortune happened, though, when some boys decided to play a trick on them, if you called it a trick. While Loyal and the girl were talking to each other, they decided to dump a large bucket of water over the both of them and well…that did not bode well for Loyal. His make-up started coming off and all of them were mortified to see what he was. Thus, they called him a demon and rumors spread so quickly that Loyal couldn’t take it. He ran away from that place and his home town in general.

He didn’t know where he should go until he happened upon a man who asked him to come into a circus tent. A circus, seemed like just the place for a person like him. However, the place was completely barren as if it hadn’t been used in ages. “The Cirque du Gothique.” The man said. “Once a great circus, but now it is nothing. Fate has brought you here, young man, will you take it and bring it to its former glory.”

Loyal didn’t know if he should trust the man, but his life needed something different. Yes, he took the role of Ringmaster and recreated the Cirque du Gothique. Of course there was only one performer, so, after costume changes and a new look, Loyal travelled throughout Eporue, picking up misfits. Cordis, he saved from a cage where he was already considered a freak and detested for it. The high flying sisters were considered witches for whatever reason and he saved them from being burned at the stake. The fire breather he took from a convent, she was like Loyal, placed there for her freakishness. Encarte, the illusionist, was still an illusionist but a poor, travelling one. The other three he picked up somewhere during the circus’ travels.

The Cirque du Gothique made its way back to the top and when he returned to his home town, he was determined to show all those people how famous he had become. He had personally invited them there and the girl he still loved. Though he found out she was married and had a lovely family. This seemed to hit Loyal a little hard, but he performed for her nonetheless. Of course, no one else was quite impressed and after protests from people that he had brought the devil’s work to the town, Loyal left with his troupe.

He came then to travel to Gaia, a place where being a misfit was quite normal and he thought, ‘Yes, this is the place for us.’ And he came to Gaia in the fall of 2010 and thus they have stayed there ever since.

Loyal the Ringmaster

Tisha the Jackle

Unforgiving Kitten

8,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 pm
owo
sooooo, natural white and yellow eyes? Intreding. 'w' It was a nice read though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

yes, babies are born with different colored
eyes sometimes :T

Loyal the Ringmaster

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 pm
As sad as his back story is, I think it's still kinda odd for him to act so cheery. Is it because he place so little value on his past and put all of his heart into what he do have, the Circus?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:17 pm
oooooo
wait, this totally messes up my characters background if their in gaia gaia.  

Tisha the Jackle

Unforgiving Kitten

8,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Silent Cartoon
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yen - Well, some people tend to mask their emotions. They don't want other people to be concerned for them, so they hide any internal conflict. Maybe Loyal still has some deep inner turmoil that he's keeping from everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 pm
Silent Cartoon: The only thing I could think of (his inner turmoil) is wanting to be accepted. Maybe he doesn't trust his crew enough to tell them his invisibility problem. They're all odd people, but their problems are something they chose themselves (unlike Loyal's). Maybe he lost a bit of trust in people because of his past experience. :0  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

Silent Cartoon
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Well..they got to choose..cept Crodis.; It'd be interesting to see how he got to be the way he is too.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:13 pm
Wait, Cordis didn't get to choose? That's news for me (maybe I forgot). o_O;

Yeah... Since Loyal's still working on the back story, maybe the question will be answered (or not, using it as a surprise). I'm loving what we do have so far though. xD  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

Silent Cartoon
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Well..would you choose to be an "inside out" boy? XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:30 pm
For Cordis? Hmmmm....... ninja  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kumi Uchiha

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:31 am
aww...poor loyal! makes me wanna cry! crying
now i have even more respect for him & something more to turn up my fangirlish flames for him in my heart lolz!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:45 am
Yen Quest
As sad as his back story is, I think it's still kinda odd for him to act so cheery. Is it because he place so little value on his past and put all of his heart into what he do have, the Circus?

It's because he's half-mad.
Nuff said xD

I think he has ADHD.
9_9;
>w<  

Conchordia

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Loyal the Ringmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 am
Conchordia
Yen Quest

It's because he's half-mad.
Nuff said xD

I think he has ADHD.
9_9;
>w<

because some people don't let the past burden them :T.  
☛The Gallery (Art & Writing)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff