Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
Elliotte's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 am
User Image

Berry types like this
Elliotte types like this

Entries: 34  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 am
~Stats~

~Dream~
Name: Elliotte
Personality: Has a bad attitude and tends to be rude. Typically not very nice to anyone except his family. Even at that point he isn't fond of London, seems to be afraid of letting anyone emotionally close . . .I wonder what he's hiding
Likes: Berry, Arabelle, Loud Music, neon colors on black, being alone or anonymous, dancing, making other people mad, Horseback riding alone
Dislikes: London, Shows of Emotion, Other people, people in his room

~Guardian~
Name: Berry
Personality: Lazy and cheerful. Loves to talk to people and make friends.
Likes: Lazing about, pretty colors, London, spending time in the sun inside or outside, Baking, reading
Dislikes: Chocolate, Sleeping, cooking (totally different from baking Xp)
Pics: OC art

~Home~

Elliotte lives in the castle with Berry, London, and Arabelle. However he tends to frequent the areas they don't usually go, like the old soldiers quarters and weapon storage.  

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am
entry 1

I still have no idea what I was dreaming when I woke up screaming. All I really remember is the embarrassment of finding Sparkle sitting in the chair beside my bed watching me sleep. I worried for a moment if I'd woken London up too, but when all was silent I sighed in relief. I stared at Sparkle questioningly as she giggled at me softly from behind the back of her hand. "And what are you laughing about?" I grumbled at her.She just giggled again before replying.
"It seems I must apologize. I believe I may be responsible for the unrest of your sleep."
"How so?" I questioned her.

With that she pulled a small round object out of the silk bag at her hip. It was a sandy yellow color and at first glance I thought it just a Dream. Then the ribbon around the dew shimmered black in my flickering firelight as it's bell tinkled darkly, sounding as grumpy as I had a moment earlier. I raised an eyebrow at Sparkle. "What's with the nightmare?"

She blinked and stared back at me a moment before answering. "I was walking through the Garden with Callista when I felt distress from the tree. Curious I went to inspect. Imagine my surprise when I found a dew had fallen from the tree. Now, this isn't entirely uncommon as sad as it is. However,on it's way down it managed to bump a nearly overflowing bottle of Essence. The impact caused one drop to fall from the bottle and that drop just so happened to land on our friend here." More grumpy jingling. "At this point I was alarmed. what was I going to do with an influenced dew that had no guardian? When i bent to pick it up, my agitation became worse. I saw that it was a nightmare. Now, as you know, Nightmares are very hard to find homes for as they take a special kind of care to keep them from going awry." At this Sparkle shuddered. "I have been shown what happens."

"Anyway," she continued, "You can imagine my concern. I needed to find a home for him quickly. So I began to visit the other Guardians hoping to get a response from someone. And, well, needless to say, here I am. You are the only one who has shown a reaction to him. A very strong one at that. i trust you can here him as well?" When I nodded she looked delighted. Sparkle really is an odd one. "Good!" she bounced at me and held out the Dew. I sighed and extended my hand to take him.

When she rolled him into my hand I was surprised at the coldness. Every dew that I had gotten was warm to the touch. This guy must have been close to not making it. Which would have been a pity. I quickly drew him close to my chest to share my body heat. Sparkle stood and smiled before walking nonchalantly out of my room. I really hope this little guy lets me sleep, I thought as I settled back down and closed my eyes. I shouldn't have worried. He was starting to warm.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 pm
entry 2

Ever since Arabelle has grown London hasn't let her out of his sight. They are so cute together. London dashes all over the castle and Ara shuffles after him, her little wings fluttering. I think London won't let anything happen to her so I'll let them be for now, as long as they stay in the know areas of the castle. This of course left me with some alone time. Well not quite alone. I had Elliotte to keep me company.

I decided that it had been too long since I had listened good loud music. When I first moved in I had a room in one of the towers redone into a room whose sole purpose was to produce music. It was here that we went, Elliotte and I. Took me several minutes to get to the tower and then three flights of stairs later we finally arrived in my music room.

When I say music room I mean wired to hell and back with speakers everywhere and sub-woofers placed around all the walls. It was a good thing the castle had been checked for soundness before I moved in or there were times where I might have shaken the castle down. Of course, we must not forget the inconspicuously small laptop on a table in the corner that drove the entire system. I had friends with hookups to a club in town that my husband DJs at. Their techies and my husband set the room up for me. The laptop was of course stocked with his own music.

So, in an effort not to scare my dew out of his ribbons when I first turned on the music I kept it to a reasonable level. When Elliotte didn't seem to object I turned it up a bit more. Again, no objection from the little dew. He actually seemed almost inquisitive. So, taking a chance I turned the music up to its usual level of tower shaking awesomeness. The little guy almost seemed to enjoy it. So I killed the lights except for a little black-light that was mounted from the ceiling. And I began to dance, holding my dew. Just to clarify, of course there were more lighting hookups than that little one but I felt like being conservative.

I think we spent at least a few hours moving around in the dark room with the hard techno beats. However after a while I decided it was imperative to check on the other two. I needn't have worried because they were curled up on London's bed napping, none the worse for wear. I still felt a little bad for leaving them to themselves . On the other hand I had been glad of the bonding time with Elliotte. I just made a note to myself not to do ti again anytime soon.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm
entry 3

I found myself increasingly agitated. I had searched the castle high and low and had yet to find any article that could be considered clothing that made me think of Elliotte. I was down to my last decision. Drive to Silvermont and buy something. I had no problem with the idea of the drive but my little car didn't have room to take all my Dreams with me. I had to leave London and Ara in the Garden with Sparkle. I guess they didn't mind too much. They were glad of the chance to play with Calli.

So anyway, I loaded myself and my little Nightmare dew into my gold car and made the long drive to the city. For the trip I had made a little sling that sat around my neck to carry Elliotte in so I wouldn't be burdened by his basket. My first stop once in Silvermont was my husbands apartment. Of course with the hours he keeps as a DJ he was still sleeping. So I crept into his room and stole a kiss, trying not to wake him and left him a note saying I'd stop and see him at work later tonight.

Then we headed downtown. It had been a while since I had roamed Silvermont so I really didn't know where anything was anymore. I spent many hours wandering from store to store browsing briefly through racks of children's clothing before rejecting them and moving on. It wasn't till closer to evening when I found the perfect little place.

It was a crappy storefront that seemed wedged between two other stores an an afterthought. The windows were darkened to the point where you could barely see the neon lights in the interior. there was the faint sound of a heavy bass beat oozing from the building. The only sign was a flickering neon over the door that said simply: Stuff.

I shrugged to myself and told Elliotte, "Why not. Nowhere else was good enough." So we walked through the door and I fell in love. Everywhere there was neon colors shoved next to anit-colors and garish blends of them both stuck together in odd ways. Stuff was a very accurate description of the place. There were clothes, accessories, and . . well . . .stuff.

The guy behind the counter winked at me and directed me to a back corner of the store. I looked at him oddly and went where he had told me. And there it was. Exactly what I had been looking for. Elliotte even chimed a little. I gathered the pants and shirt and went around the rest of the store gathering little accessories. I went and paid for the stuff and thanked the guy profusely. He just laughed and told me to come back whenever. Successful we headed back to the car.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 pm
entry 4

True to the note I had left hours earlier, we went to visit d**k at work. I didn't even bother with the line out front of the club. Rather I went drove into a back alley and parked my car under the multitude of security cameras. I told Elliotte that he was going to enjoy this as I climbed out of the car. There door was opening as I approached it. I stepped in and glomped the big black bouncer who welcomed me with a name I hadn't heard in a long while. Unicorn.

Violet Unicorn was the name I went by in this place. I was going to end up seeing a lot of friends this night. I made my way through the back halls. It was a cool experience with the bass contained on the other side making them throb. So through the back halls until I found the steep stairs I was looking for. I climbed them for two stories and had to rest a moment on the landing before I pushed open the thick door just enough to squeeze myself through into music so loud it was almost tangible.

I was standing at the back of the small but lavish balcony that was home to the DJ's booth in this place. d**k had his headphones on and was mixing so I slid across the floor and planted myself on a pillow while I relaxed to his beats. It didn't take him long to finish what he was doing and set his laptop to a set mix. He pulled off his headphones and all but lunged at me. I squealed as he covered me in kisses and I told him I was glad to see him too. He seemed a bit disappointed when I told him I wouldn't be staying long but he was happy to see me all the same.

Our conversation was limited due to the volume of the music so we settled for looking at each other and holding hands. He was working after all. Technically. And that's when it happened. The flash of light. And then there was a naked little boy sitting in my lap. I hoped the flash went unnoticed by the people below, lost amongst the strobes. d**k however was staring at the cat eared, pissed off looking little boy still in my lap.

"I'l explain later." I shouted over the music. "Can you watch him for a minute?" I handed Elliotte to d**k who still looked surprised and dashed back down and through the hallways and back to my car. I grabbed my pile I had bought earlier and raced back to where I had left my Nightmare. Panting I handed d**k the pile of clothes and he unwadded them. I caught his laugh in a lull of the music as he looked over what I had bought. Then he helped me dress Elliotte in the black wide-legged shuffle pants crossed with neon blue straps. The shirt was a large black shirt with a Bright Yellow smiley. To complete the look, and my personal favorite touch, a pair of pink lensed goggles.

All in all it went well with his black neon green striped hair. Whether it was me that had affected him or he was just always like that, I'll never know. His eyes were the same neon green as the streaks in his hair. Once he was dressed I took him to the edge of the balcony and let him look down over the people dancing below. We didn't stay much longer. I wasn't able to visit my friends like I had planned but there will always be another time. I said my goodbyes to my husband and took my nightmare by the hand to lead him back to the car.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 pm
entry 5

Elliotte won't choose a room of his own. I tried to give him one when he wouldn't pick his own and he just ended up back in my bed. He grumbles at me when I try to touch or cuddle him but at the same time it's almost like he doesn't want to be away from me. This ones gonna be trouble. Of course I'm not surprised with the rough start he had. The little guy almost didn't get the chance to manifest. It was just lucky that Sparkle found him and tried to find a guardian for him. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to find him in the garden myself and . . . well no use wondering. He's here now.

For being so young, he's quite independent. Most of the day he disappears. I tried to follow him once and got scratched for my efforts. Darn cat. I still worry about him though. He seems to be pushing everyone away but at the same time, hes in my bed every night without fail. Sometimes I can bribe him into staying around for a bit with some food or by letting him listen to music. Ara is quite taken with him and that worried me a bit at first, but after watching them together I've quit worrying. He may not welcome her with open arms but at the same time he hasn't done anything to hurt her.

London on the other hand he pursues with a passion. It seems like he's always trying to find subtle ways to irritate the poor kid. London will be reading and Elliotte will bump into him and make him lose his place on the page. Or London will be playing with Ara and Elliotte will get in the middle and ruin their game. He never sticks around long, just wants to be a nuisance. After disrupting London he goes along his merry way. I will say London is taking it quite well though. He hasn't done anything more than grump a bit at the little irritations.

Elliotte is stirring in his sleep again. For being a nightmare himself, he sure seems to have them a lot. The problem with him being in my bed is that he shares his nightmares. I often find myself in his dreams. It's very strange. Though I know I'm just going to get pushed away I try to cuddle with him and that seems to help him a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:04 pm
entry 6

I learned to write. Berry don't know. She wont learn either. I've taken this. It has my name on it so it can't be stealing. Stealing. Taking something thats not mine. Stupid. I got in trouble for taking London's book and hiding it. I hid it good too. He never would have found it if he didnt tell. Berry gave me one of her speeches about being nice to the people I live with. Well if he wasnt so dumb and boring.

Ara is okay. Kind of annoying. Okay she can be really annoying. Sometimes I want to push her. But I dont. She might cry. That would be worse than annoying.

I like being alone. This is nice. Writing. Almost like talking to someone who understands. I wont get yelled at. Or told to stop.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:39 am
Entry 7

We went out to the horses today. After she helped nerd boy get on his pony she said it was my turn to learn to ride. She showed me how to brush and . . .'tack up' a pony. The pony's name was Blue Rose. Berry said her color was called blue roan I think. This is much easier to write than last time. She was called Rosie for short. She is is kinda fat.

Berry helped me get on with a step thingy called a mounting block. It was weird to sit on a pony. Her fatness stretched my legs. I got to be led around. It was dumb. London didn't have to be led. Then Berry decided to give London an lesson. She tied Rosie up and told me to behave. Yeah, right.

When I was sure her back was turned I undid the lead and got onto Rosie. I held the rein things like I saw London do and then kicked Rosie. I don't think she liked it. She started to run. Berry heard and yelled at me. Rosie was fast but I held on. I didn't know how to make her stop but it was fun. Then Rosie did stop. it was fast. I fell off but I didn't cry. I got mad at Rosie and was going to scratch her but Berry was there and didnt let me. She said if i fall its my fault and not to blame the pony. And if I didnt want it to happen to learn to ride better. Then she got mad at me for taking Rosie. She said I was grounded from riding next time.

London got to to finish his lesson. I had to sit on the fence with Ara. Like a baby. I did get to brush Rosie and tell her I was sorry I sucked at riding. I want to learn to do it good.

I think Berry just saw me with this. She came in and I tried to hide it. But I think she saw. She didnt say anything. I think I'm okay.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 pm
Entry 8

Berry took me and Ara to town today. London was busy. She thought it would be a good idea to get us around other kids. Yeah right. She took us to a park. I've never been to a park before. It was kind of like the Garden. Anyway. There were areas with toys to play on but they had a lot of other kids on them. Weird ones. They didn't have wings or furry ears or tails. They looked dumb and naked. Then there were the areas with trees and grass and not very many people. I wanted to be in that area. Ara wanted to play on the toys. Berry made us go to the toys.

While Ara ran off to play with the other kids I tried to stay with Berry. She didn't like it. She tried to make me go but couldn't. She said she'd buy me new headphones if I did. She won. So I went to the toys. They were big and plastic and dumb looking. I sighed and climbed the big plastic ladder to the platform. It was lame. A kid bumped me so I pushed him. He said my ears were dumb and then went down the slide. I hissed at him.

Then I heard Ara crying. It made me mad. I don't know why but it did. I followed the dumb kid down the side and looked around. Ara was on her butt a little bit away. There was a kid pulling on her wing. So I scratched him. He got mad. He yelled for his friend. I put Ara behind me so they couldn't reach. First kid tried to hit me so I scratched him again. Second kid tried to grab my tail so I scratched him to. First kid tackled me but I twisted away so I landed on top. Second kid hit me with a closed hand.

I learned something. I closed my hand and hit the first kid.Then reached and scratched the second. Ara was crying louder. Berry heard. She came and pulled me off the dumb kid and picked up Ara. The other kids went crying to their moms. Their mom's tried to yell at Berry. Berry asked me what happened but I wouldn't say anything. Not with them there. Berry had me wait by the car with Ara. Then we came home. Berry told me not to use my claws on other kids and that fighting was bad. I didn't really get in trouble.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 pm
Entry 9

When everyone was busy doing their own things after our dumb lessons today I sneaked out to the outer stables. Theyre empty right now for some reason. I've never been out there before and I wanted to explore. It was easy to slip through some of the unused halls of the castle and out the back gate.

I went around the big stone building and tried all the doors. Locked of course. Guess grown ups are smarter than they look. I kicked the wall and looked up wondering what I could do next. There were windows around the top. The one I was under was closed. That didn't mean they all were. There had to be at least one open. I went around again looking at all the windows. There was only one that was open a crack. It was near the back on one of the sides.

The walls were made of stone so the climb was hard. Not too hard for me though. London wouldn't have been able to do it. I used the moss growing in the cracks to dig my claws into. I only almost fell once. At the top I pushed the window open only far enough to go through. I slid down the inside wall and landed with no noise in the straw on the floor.It was kinda dark inside but with my eyes I could see perfectly. Not that there was much to see. A clean aisle. Empty stalls with the doors open.

Then I heard it. Down at the other end there was a rustling sound. On my silent paws I got closer to it. And closer. And closer. Then I pounced. I was surprised It wasn't a small mouse like I thought. It was huge. It almost got away but I was able to carefully keep a hod of it without hurting it. It squeaked all mad but I wanted to look at it.

It looked kind of like a mouse but waaay bigger. It's fur was soft. I liked holding it. I wanted to bring it but didn't know how to get it out the window without hurting it. I eventually let it go and decided to ask Berry what it was later.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 pm
Entry 10

Freebie1  

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew