Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
(PRP) Ancientheart x Behnam: Visiting the Roguelands.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 am
User Image Isabis had spent her early morning relaxing and enjoying the sun as it warmed up the earth. Letting out a sigh of contentment, she used her bright pink tail to swat at a the few bugs that flew by her. Suddenly, a strong cool breeze hit her cause a light shiver to go throughout her body. ' Hm, thank god for the sun and its warm.' It would seem the winter months would be upon this earth in the near future.

Isabis took in her land, from high up on her stone lip of her home-cave. It was somewhat bare to other creatures views but sometimes you had to make the best of things. If not, there is always the option of moving on but Isabis liked to try things out before judging or giving up. Starting off her day she began to clean her paws and let her thoughts drift on what to eat for her morning meal. Peke'Na was quiet and she thought to take a break with den digging just for today and visit her old home place; rogue lands. With that thought in mind she started off on her adventure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:09 am
User Image

Behnam was a bit lost again. He looked around, each movement making the sun catch on the gold markings on his back and flash whoever was nearby, alerting them to his presence. At least, he thought, he had gotten in a decent meal the night before. It was also nice to see the sun, regardless of how much it vexed him during hunting.

He looked to the sky, checking how high the sun was before picking a random direction to go in. There was the tiniest hint of water in the air, which was good. He was thirsty. He had no clue that each step he took took him closer to the Peke'Na lands. Or, for that matter, who the Peke'na were. All he knew was that there could be some creatures he had yet to meet ahead of him.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 am
Ancientheart, aka Isabis, had been walking for sometime now. The rogue land soil was a bit choppy and rough compared to Peke'Na. It was all coming back to her now as she looked down in distaste. Oh well beggars can't be chooser and it got better once she headed towards the rogue watering hole. Suddenly an unknown scent caused her nose to twitch, and her body to pause on its journey. ' Feline.' She thought as she recognized what she had been smelling.

She cautiously made her way closer to the feline to scope out her unknown companion or possible threat. She flinched as the sun reflected in her eyes. ' Strange, usually that happened only when something shiny- Oh.' Her eyes caught on the male lion before her. He had interesting patterns on him, especially the gold symbols on his back, tail, legs, and face. Pausing for a moment and having an internal debate she finally decided to make herself known. " Hello."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 am
He glanced up at the greeting, smiling at the new creature. It was a... wild dog? He'd never met a wild dog before. "Greetings," he said, bowing his head slightly. "I hope I'm not trespassing on your territory?"

He seemed a bit formal, but that was how he'd been raised to greet strangers, at least, somewhat. For him to not introduce himself was a high bit of rudeness, indeed. He stopped as he realized that, and shook his head. "Sorry, I've only been traipsing over the rogue lands for a few months and I've already forgotten my manners. I am Behnam, it's a pleasure to meet you."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 am
Ancientheart sat contently and a little bit cautiously as she was not that familiar with the one infront of her. "Greetings to you sir lion." She bow with a hint of a smile on her face. "Oh, no this is not my territory as I live in the Peke'Na lands and not rogue lands. Are you familiar with the PekeNa tribe?" She tilted her head cutely as she asked her question. She never assumed someone knew something and if she could help out with that answer she would.

"Behnam," She spoke slowly to make sure she pronounced his name correctly. "It is nice to meet you, I am called Ancientheart by the laws of Peke'Na. I would tell you my original name but that is only reserved for that of my mate, sorry. Are you from the roguelands? Or are you just visiting the area like I am?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:03 pm
"Visiting, yes, I am from the Ukuucha'Walfame pride. And actually I have not heard of the Peke'Na, I apologize," he said. "Is it made of wild dogs such as yourself?" he asked curiously.

He flushed slightly as he looked around. "Now that you mention it, this doesn't look like very good pride land material, does it?" He watched as a vulture did lazy circles in the sky, then looked at the one called Ancientheart. He rather liked her name, he decided. It was romantic yet strong sounding.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:34 pm
Ancientheart blinked, " Oh, that pride is unfamiliar to me. Though rarely do I venture away from the PekeNa and roguelands." She nodded at his question. "Yes, it is a pack specifically made for wild dogs. No felines allowed I am afraid." She smiled at the other male and laughed nodding her head in agreement. " Yes, the land can get a bit lumpy and rough at times. I think the reason for that is because it is over-rot with many, many creatures here. The earth can only take so much."

Ancientheart moved her bright pink tail back and forth, her mood light as well as happy. It was nice talking to someone other than canine, and the bonus was he wasn't trying to eat or chase her away. "I love your golden markings by the way, they are so very rich looking. " She was about to ask more when her stomach growled out angrily. Ancientheart felt her face warm up in embarassment. "Oh, I apologize about that... It has been sometime since I last ate."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:42 pm
"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm afraid they're actually a bit of a pain," Behnam said, making a face. "Every time they catch the sunlight it warns off my prey. I find it quite hard to hunt during the day."

His ear flicked at the stomach noises and he smiled slightly. "That is a very familiar sound. Please, don't let me keep you from your hunt! I'll even try to stay out of the way so my markings don't cause you too much trouble," he added with amusement. "It really is a good thing my father doesn't really need to eat, otherwise he would starve whenever he was out searching for banus," he added a bit obscurely.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 pm
Ancientheart made a sound of sympathy. " Ah, yes I understand you there. I may not had golden fur, but I do have a very bright pink tail that often brings the focal point to me... and sometimes that is a pain especially when I am hunting for prey." She listened as he talked about his father and blinked. ' How can one not eat and survive? They would be very weak with out nurishment.' Ancientheart stood slowly as she spoke, " Are you sure? I am terrible sorry to cut and run on our meeting, but I really am quite hungry. Ah, well. It was a pleasure meeting you Behnam. I hope we run into each other once more." She smiled and then laughed while saying, " On full stomach next time."

Ancientheart felt bad about leaving just after meeting him, so she waited for his response to see if he would mind or not. She took in his appearance, he didn't seem that angry at all... more amused than anything. But still, she had a busy day ahead of her and the others would be searching for her soon to come dig dens. Especially the soon-to-be mothers, as a place of rest was crucial for their nesting period as well as the pups. They needed a place familiar to them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm
"Of course, I hope so as well!" Behnam said, stepping away. "I wish you good luck in your hunting!" he added, glancing around to see if there was anything within view that he might be able to point out to her. When he realized that he had far less experience with hunting than she did he smiled with self-amusement and nodded once again before turning and walking away.

Perhaps he hadn't met a perspective banu that day, but he counted it as a success, nonetheless.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces