Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
I bought the full Death Note series! [Some Qs though..]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:23 am
This week, I went out with my dad and sister for grocery shopping and stuff like that. My family and I are movie fans, and whenever we're all not busy doiung something we sit and watch a movie, so, my sister noticed on a shelf when we were about to check out a Death Note pack! I read the back and front and it's th FULL SERIES! I just had to buy it!!!! Also trusting that this is the only video store that had everything clear! So, I BOUGHT IIIIIIIIIIT!

So far, I reached episode 29 I think, and sadly it's ALL IN JAPANESE!!!! Except the 1st episode, but I have to admit, I saw this coming.

Aliright so far, what I HATE about Death Note:
-Naomi (Ray Penbar's (FBI agent) Wife), L/Ryuzaki died...
-That obnoxious stupid opening theme that has the words: F-er, sucker constantly repeated in it! (Though, it's probably because I simply hate Hard-Metal or whatever it's called =//)
-Light Yagami/Kira -.- He's so evil :cc

My question:
-How does L die?!?!?! I just saw he came into a room with Watari in it and memories of the Kira case just flash by o.o
I remember Rem (Misa's Shinigami) saying that she'd have to kill L in order to keep Misa safe???

XOXO,
-Jackie, Your Vioce Captain ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 am
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!
I am SO SORRY for bad spelling! What's wrong with me?? o.O  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

XxChester_ag

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 pm
I hate..
-Kira
-Kira
Kira
-Kira

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm
NaturallyCrazyy
This week, I went out with my dad and sister for grocery shopping and stuff like that. My family and I are movie fans, and whenever we're all not busy doiung something we sit and watch a movie, so, my sister noticed on a shelf when we were about to check out a Death Note pack! I read the back and front and it's th FULL SERIES! I just had to buy it!!!! Also trusting that this is the only video store that had everything clear! So, I BOUGHT IIIIIIIIIIT!

So far, I reached episode 29 I think, and sadly it's ALL IN JAPANESE!!!! Except the 1st episode, but I have to admit, I saw this coming.

-That obnoxious stupid opening theme that has the words: F-er, sucker constantly repeated in it! (Though, it's probably because I simply hate Hard-Metal or whatever it's called =//)

My question:
-How does L die?!?!?! I just saw he came into a room with Watari in it and memories of the Kira case just flash by o.o
I remember Rem (Misa's Shinigami) saying that she'd have to kill L in order to keep Misa safe???

XOXO,
-Jackie, Your Vioce Captain ;D

L dies by: Rem kills L because L is close to finding out who Kira is and if he does find that out then that would mean that Misa would be in trouble and rem doesn't want that to happen so she kills L with a heartattack and that led to Rem dieing as well.
Does that work for you?  

Yuki Cross Pureblood vamp

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 am
posien11
I hate..
-Kira
-Kira
Kira
-Kira

lol

I hate Light Yagami BECAUSE he let the Kira personality control him :c
I mean, he even had the thought of killing his own sister just so the Death note won't get in the hands of Mello!!! Though he didn't...but still!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:16 am
Deniera Knight
NaturallyCrazyy

My question:

XOXO,
-Jackie, Your Vice Captain ;D

L dies by: Rem kills L because L is close to finding out who Kira is and if he does find that out then that would mean that Misa would be in trouble and rem doesn't want that to happen so she kills L with a heartattack and that led to Rem dieing as well.
Does that work for you?

Lol, yeah it does work xPP But I figured that out myself after I re-watched it OwO

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 pm
All in Japanese except the first episode? Can you say pirated? xd