Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
xXxGabriels JournalxXx Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:45 pm
xXxEntries:11xXx

User Image
Gabe is the Essence of Guile
Guardian: Ryghann

xXxGabe types like thisxXx
Ry types like this

xXxWelcomexXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:56 pm
~Directory~

>>Directory<<
Welcome
Directory
Gabe's Stats/Bio
Home
Plots/Rps
Friends

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm
~Gabes Stats/ Bio~

Name: Gabriel
Guardian: Ryghann
Mate confused ?
Preferance: ??
Persona: Superior/Sly

More to come when he grows.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm
~Home~

The Cottage

Family
Sylphae  

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm
~Plots/Rps~

None currently

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm
~Friends~

None currently

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 pm
RP START

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm
I was having my usual eventfully pleasant day of adventure with Syl, however something was calling to me. I didn't understand because this call was very familiar....It was the call of a dream. But I already had one! This couldn't be right! It was a beautifully shiny day out and I decided to take advantage of it. " Well my girl.....it looks like you get to have a friend" I told syl. Taking her hand we headed over to the entry of the garden. For a dream of her age, syl seemed to already know what was going on. She had released my hand to go inspect some flowers, tend to them and pull some weeds that were creeping up.

I went to the task of searching for what was calling. It felt like hours but I knew it couldn't have possibly lasted more than 15 minuets. Searching high and low for my prize I came upon it, a shimmering dew craftily sitting between two branches, almost as if it was playing with me by hiding! I delicately cupped it in my hand and went to the next task. Searching for what I knew in the back of my mind which was the appropriate essence. Syl, not even turning to me...pointed to the side at the orange filled bottle. Impressed with her tact and seemingly intelligent nature a said my thanks and headed over.

The bottle was warm to me, a fuzzy warm. I was careful when filling my new dew with its essence and it accepted it. The dew swirling with a delicious honey amber. Somehow i knew it was going to be a boy....I muttered
"Gabriel." It chimed lazily. I shrugged and considered it as an approval.

"Father, shall we go home now? Its almost tea time." Syl had politely said to me. I was very impressed at how proper the little lady had become. "Yes my lovely."

And with that we left the garden after pulling a few more nasty weeds. Having our tea and settling down for bed.

I made a decorative black and gold embroidered bed for little Gabe just as i did for syl. Another lazy/sleepy chime lifted into the air and thats when we headed off to dreamland.

Syl poked her head out of the covers
, "Goodnight brother..."

xXxEntry:1xXx

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:57 pm
I awoke the next morning to the sluggish chiming of Gabe, it appeared as though Syl had taken him into the kitchen for her morning ritual of breakfast making. To be honest i was growing quite fond of Muck. I yawned and headed into the kitchen sitting at the table waiting patiently, noting her cheeks were floury and noticed she carried Gabe on her head....her ears holding him there. "Good morning my dear! youre up bright and early." I smiled at her. I was greeted by more clanging a nod and another slow jingle.

Breakfast was finally served with tea and refreshing fruit from Syls garden.
"Im most impressed my lovely! allthough i believe you work too hard!"
"Nonsense father!" She argued, "I must practice so i can better take care for my dear brother when he grows." Syl got that determined look like she usually gets when she wants something bad enough. I finished my second helping and decided i would go to town with my girl and her brother, we headed out into another sunny day.

It didnt take too long to finish all the shopping for groceries, clothes and toys. I was suprised it took only an hour or so....after unloading and sorting where things should go i sat back at the table contemplating Gabriel and how he might be.

I dozed off, leaving syl in charge of the rest of the day.
the last thing i remember hearing was a faint chime.

xXxEntry:2xXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:03 pm
"you know....daddy is silly, but loveable" Those words were the first I heard after passing out, i reawakened in the late afternoon.Syl had managed the chores and whatnot in the time i was asleep. I got up and hugged my Sylphae. "You know....its been a while since we went to the beach." I smiled since the second beach escaped my lips Syl was already preparing a bag with a blanket, snacks and something in a bag. I didnt ask, i like suprises from my intelligent girl. She was grinning from ear to adorable ear.

After grabbing everything we trudged through the forest, comforted by the cool scents, the babbling creek and the crunching of limbs as we head to the nearby beach. There was a clean breeze floating around us, as if beckoning us to our destination.
"Father, we should stroll more often you know...". She commented faintly. I nodded a hearty approval holding out my hand, which she took tenderly.

We reached our usually sitting spot on a large tree on the beach, waiting for the sun to go down, Syl always prepared, pulled out snacks that she took from the cupboards. Offering me some we ate our snacks in comfortable silence.

I decided to go grab some wood and make a small firepit in the sands close to us, finding enough i carried my load back, noticing Syl had Gabe in her hands and was staring at his color in the waning sunlight, lining him up with the sun itself she sighed lovingly. Preparing the fire i was careful not to disturb her, she gets so involved with him and im glad of it, its better than one that doesnt care

"My dear i have a treat for you..." finding the sticks I had sharpened a few days ago i pulled a bag of marshmallows out of my coat pocket, put it on the stick and started toasting it. Syl watched me in wonder as she usually did, Gabe once again on her head. After getting it just the right shade I offered to her "its hot. be careful" She took it gracefully and delicatly took a bite, her eyes growing wide. Suprisingly she stuffed the whole thing in her mouth! "Goodness!" She retorted.

Thats was all she could get out for she noticed that gabe was not ontop her head anymore, she started looking for him frantically, her brow furrowed in and upset manor.

"Gabriel!!!!"

xXxEntry:3xXx

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Right after Syl had called out for him bewildered a flash near the fire happened right as the sun itself flashed out of sight and into the waters. We both looked down to see a small boy, light of skin tone, his hair silvery in the fading lights, A fluffy set of silver ears perked and an even fluffier tail of the same color swished around, its white tip twitching. He was clinging to Syls dress, thumb in his mouth, staring at her with seemingly glowing blue eyes. Nearly crying with worry she picks him up and hugs him, till she realised he was naked, blushing violently she carried him to the bag she prepared and pulled out clothes for him.

I watched dumbstruck as she mothered him into his clothes, him fidgeting and dogeing just being playful and sly, her giggling in response however still getting him into his black shiny vest and sleek pants. She gave him adjustable leather wrist cuffs as well. Once satisfied with how she has him she handed him over to me.

I was dumbfounded still but managed to smile and bobble him up and down, he laughed at this but reached for syl, whiningly. She sighed and turned with a smile, I put him on her back and she carried him as we went home in quiet comfort.

Arriving I went to the task of setting up the bed. Gotta make room for another, i thought to myself. In the meantime Syl was feeding him Muck, which he seemed to enjoy... A lot....I sighed. It had been a long day for all of us, I happened to be so tired i just full over onto the bed. Syl, always dutiful, brought gabe with her and tucked both of them in. Her handing him the doll she made of herself, kissing his forehead and snuggling down next to him and myself.

xXxEntry:4xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:41 pm
I Sylphae, have taken it upon myself to enter in Gabes diary until he is properly taught and can write for himself. (sorry daddy, ill take over from here)

Ry: sad

Days seems to be going by very quickly it seems, Ive been so busy teaching the swift learning Gabe about everything i can. He looks like hes been absorbing it all like a sponge....a vary large and super dry sponge. I show him things once and he can do it almost perfectly afterwards...well if he feels like it and isnt being lazy. I think today i will mainly focus on his eating etiquette, hes quite sloppy especially when i make spaghetti.(which i just learned how to make, father has been a busy bee finding me cookbooks and old recipies from his elders) So on to the task at hand! I prepared some oatmeal for him and myself and I explained i was going to show him how to be good at the table. He seemed distracted looking the other way but his ears were perked in my direction so I continued the lesson. I took my spoon and scooped the food, blowing on it first to cool it then eating it politely, indicating now it was his turn. He looked at his bowl, then his spoon then me then whatever he was looking at....and FINALLY took his spoon, cramming it into his oatmeal,stirring it a bit...>.> then when he decided he should appease me mimiced what i did. I applauded him and he finished eating his food afterwards picking up his dirty dishes and setting them in the sink for me to wash later. "aww thank you." Before i knew it he was off adventruing again playing some game....

why do i have a feeling he knows more than he lets on..... sweatdrop

xXxEntry:5xXx

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus