Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Swallowing the Rabbit (Wild WindxWindstormxPrometheus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 pm
This is a private roleplay for lilmissy4205's Wild Wind & Windstorm and Psycho Shocker's Prometheus.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

In the western forest east of the hotsprings.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Prometheus didn't leave Windstorm's side much while she recovered. He doted on her every request to make sure she was resting and comfortable.

It was strange to him how much he felt for her so soon, but it didn't stop him from worrying his lies would somehow be revealed. The more he listened to the two, the more his concern grew.

Often the daughter complained about behaving like grounded but did the two breeds really have that much of a difference? Prometheus wasn't certain, but he knew if it was ever discovered he was half—he shuddered at the imagined consequences.

Psycho Shocker

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm
It had been a few days travel since their stop at the grove for the mare to recover. For once, Windstorm didn't have her father's companion because the older stallion worried more and more of his falcon alerting their whereabouts to his heartmate.

She couldn't help but long to soar into the night air. It was such a strong impulse that she felt herself push to her hooves and start to wander away from the rest of the slumbering party.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:36 pm
The white stallion couldn't sleep due to worry, so was surprised when he saw the mare get up from her spot and start to leave. Not wishing to wake Wild Wind, Prometheus got to his own feet quietly and followed behind the pale paint.

Once they were some distance away, he saw her snap open her wings. But before she could take flight,
"where is it you are going, Windstorm," he asked from the shadows.  

Psycho Shocker

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am
She jumped so suddenly she didn't have time enough to scream in alarm, which was a blessing. She gave a sheepish look to Prometheus. "I wanted to fly."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 pm
He didn't enjoy the look she gave him. It didn't suit her and appeared like guilt, like she was leaving him. No, he didn't like it at all.
"Not going to look for her, are you," he asked to bait her anger.  

Psycho Shocker

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:04 pm
She was taken back by his snide remark, making her feel like she was a yearling who broke curfew. "No, of course not. And I am grown mare!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:18 pm
"You are my—!" he stopped himself, shocked at how transparent his feelings were showing. He cleared his throat. "How am I to court you if you sneak off?"  

Psycho Shocker

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 pm
Windstorm felt her anger dissipate as she witnessed his discomfort and uncertainty. She moved closer to the stallion so she could run her wing down his. "I won't tell father if you don't. Would you like to join me for a little night flying?"

Before she let him answer, she shouted, "Tag! You're it!" And off she went through the forest at a steady canter. Thankfully the full moon was out lighting a path for her. The moment there was a clearing she spread her wings out and took to the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 pm
Prometheus wasn't sure he liked that she wanted to sneak around behind her father's back. It vaguely reminded him of something one of his sisters might have done. That didn't stop him from being elated that he'd be spending more one-on-one time with the beautiful mare.

Before he could think too much on the conflicting emotions, she took off into the night. Fearful she'd hurt herself in the dark, he followed behind her. He caught a flash of her tail as it soared upwards into the sky. With no other option, he pursued to the sky.

Psycho Shocker

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 pm
She couldn't help but let out a peal of laughter the higher she flew. It was exhilarating to feel the wind beneath her wings and a stallion on her tail. This was much more enjoyable than whenever she flew with her family because of the result that might happen at the end.

Unable to contain herself, she did a quick loop in the air to backtrack towards Prometheus. As she flew past him, she reached out to touch her nose to his withers. She let out another round of giggles at the thoughts she imagined running through his head.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 pm
He couldn't help but appreciate the spectacle she was giving in her complete joy in being allowed to fly. When she started to fly back at him he was a bit fearful they would collide and fall in a heap to the earth below, but the touch of her muzzle to his fur sent a shiver down his spine that delayed his reaction to keep up the chase.

Not wanting to seem like a simple half-breed, he started to pick up the pace and began to do barrel rolls around the mare. When he finally pulled ahead, he pulled his wings in tight against his body to spin towards the forest before snapping them back open in a daring display of prows.

Psycho Shocker

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm
She couldn't help but feel her blood start to run hotter as she watched Prometheus push himself through his aerial paces. It was thrilling to see him showing his feelings so open in the way he flew around her. When he came up to even altitude with her, they flew like birds in spring, circling around one another, touch each other when the opportunity was ripe, but never falling behind or pulling too far ahead, unless to give a playful little n** to the rump.

She felt like her heart was soaring to new heights as they spiraled downward to a clump of underbrush to further show each other their feelings in another way.

----------

Windstorm walked happily back with Prometheus, carefully tucked under his black, green, and cyan tipped wing. She was playfully tugging at his mane and nuzzling her nose against his neck when her father appeared before them.

"Where have you been? Omani'ceta worried sick. I thought you had flown off for home or worse." He cast an accusing glare to the white stallion before it finally dawned on him what he had just interrupted. He blushed as brightly as his daughter was and turned his head.

Wild Wind was very pleased that Windstorm had finally made her choice, but he was a little uncomfortable with the display and closeness he had just witnessed. There remained the dark traces of sweat to both their pelts and just the bright blush to his daughter's cheeks was enough to make him wish he hadn't barged in on their walk back to the encampment. Having finally made up his mind, he quickly turned around and led the silent party back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:29 am
Prometheus wasn't sure how to proceed. It hadn't been planned to spend some very quality alone time with Windstorm and another thing to be caught after the act. When they were back to the encampment, he wanted to instantly inform Wild Wind that he and Windstorm wanted to go back to his dwelling and remain a couple, but the words stuck in his throat because of guilt.

He looked at the pale painted mare for help, completely clueless on how to handle her father.

Psycho Shocker

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:48 am
Windstorm got the hint and spoke quietly to her father. Together, the two set off for a walk through the woods, leaving the younger stallion behind with a very angry peregrine falcon.

"Father, I'm sorry."

"No, no. Don't apologize. Your mother and I weren't lifemated before we," he paused trying to find the right word, "had you and your sisters from baskets. I'm not sure if you two understood the significant of that event, you were so little."

She could help but smile at her reminiscing father. The details were fuzzy from that day. And she remembered a headache. "So you're not angry?"

"No, I'm not angry. Perhaps I am a little disappointed that you weren't properly lifemated in front of your grandfather, but I can't throw stones at you. I never would dare to in all my life. You, and only you, are my pride and joy, Windstorm. Remember that."

She felt herself swell with pride at the words her father spoke. She knew he couldn't love both his daughters equally, but it was something to know that he loved her the most. And it probably helped that she spent so much time with him while she was maturing, training to defend the herd, and just conferring with him while dealing with the Angeni.

"Thank you, father." She gave him an affectionate nuzzle. "Will you give Prometheus a hard time?"

Wild Wind couldn't help but laugh. "Of course I'm going to give him a hard time. You think I'm going to let him forget he got a free ride before going through the right procedure?"

She nudged and bumped her father as they walked back. She couldn't exactly object. It was his fatherly duties to make sure the one she chose would always honor her and remember that he'd have a father-in-law to deal with.

Wild Wind gave an affectionate nuzzle to his daughter before standing before Prometheus. His appearance looked rather stormy.
"Have you anything to say for yourself?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces