Your feelings are not mutual PRP Trinity and Nuka

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Trinity was glad the weather had decided to get slightly warmer. Despite her motto; 'Cold meant cuddles' she was tired of it being cold...and she hadn't really gotten any cuddles. The petite mare's posture was relaxed as she wandered lazily about the grounds around the teepee. It wasn't in sight, but it wasn't far away at all.

Stopping briefly she inspected her surroundings and sighed. She was bored, today was boring her greatly. She snorted very unladylike and stomped a hoof. Where was everyone?! This was a great dislike of hers, being by herself. It was lonely this way and there was no one to talk to or play with. So what on earth was she supposed to do?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 am
User Image

Nukpana was a little upset still after getting her best friend a date. She couldn't stand it for the most part even if it was a nice thing to do. She couldn't even get herself a date, but yet she manages to get her good old friend one. How annoying was that? She was lonely of course and seeing Kahlil happy only made her more depressed. She had tried every method to not make her think about it, but it never worked. She couldn't help it. The next blow would be if one of her siblings found someone, which she didn't doubt at all.

Snorting, she walked bored and tired before spotting a familiar mare before her. She seen her somewhere didn't she? She had been so stressed lately she couldn't remember faces that well and it all made her sick to her stomach. She walked over to her with a dumbfounded look on her face trying to piece where she seen her, but couldn't. "Do I know you?" She asked blinking a few times before snorting.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 am
Trinity looked up into the face of the mare and a grin slowly spread across her face. "Why Nukpana, have you really forgotten me?!" Her face looked hurt but her eyes shone with mischief. After a moment she grinned. "You are looking lovely as ever Nukpana. Tell me," She walked around her slightly, "Are you here because you missed me?" She looked at her intently, knowing she was either going to try to bite her or kick her, but still she grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 am
The brown mare huffed and looked away from the female. She remembered her all too well. That flower on her butt was something she couldn't forget and it left and imprint on her like no other. "Pfft how could I forget you flower butt? That pink hair and tattoo on your a**? I doubt I ever could." She said growling a bit under her breath and looking away. Hearing her she hissed and looked to her growling a bit. "Ugh you self centered...dirt stain!" She shouted as she moved closer to her trying to n** at her mane a little bit. "Why would I miss you? I can't stand you most of the time.." She said to her snorting with a small rosy blush on her cheeks. "Giant annoyance is what you are..." She grunted and plopped down on the ground. "I'm not in the mood...I just helped my best friend find a suitor and I'm jealous of him...I don't even know why I did it. He is going to go be happy and forget about me his only friend." She said snorting and blowing dirt away on the ground.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 am
Trinity smiled and kept just out of Nukpanas reach. She could see the mare was fuming just from her presence. "That was nice of you to help your friend Nukpana. I didn't realize you were capable of such a thing." Her face took an a slightly surprised look, stepping back from her reach.

When Nuka plopped down Trinity watched her for a moment. She had said quite a bit, revealed quite a bit about herself just then. Weather she realized it or not, Trinity did. Trinity also decided she would overstep boundaries again, like she often did and stood next to the mare and lowered her head so her muzzle was next to Nukpana's ear. "How could anyone possibly forget you?" Then she tugged her mane and leaped away from her, anticipating hooves and teeth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 am
Nukpana looked at Trinity giving a huff from her words since she didn't care for them honestly. She was getting pissed off by them more then anything. "I can do nice things sometimes...what makes you think I can't?" She asked the mare before attempting to kick her and failing. "Why does everyone think I"m some cold-hearted mare or something. Why can't I be nice for a change? Why can't I help someone who has been my friend since we were foals? Is that strange? Is it weird? I don't need to be labeled as such." She gave an aggitated snort as she dug her hoof into the ground feeling terrible. She usually never broke like this, but lately she had been feeling odd. When she felt the pull on her mane she jumped up and growled glaring at the female as if a fire broke out inside her. "Trust me people can forget me...it's easy." She said snorting again and trotting over to her calmly before nipping her mane back. "Maybe I'm not in the mood for fighting today? Doesn't seem like it anyway..." She sighed.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:38 am
Trinity dropped her annoying facade and put her ears back slightly. She was used to being able to tease and annoy Nuka and getting bitten or kicked at. She looked at the other mare and frowned. Perhaps she was having an epiphany? She nudged her gently. "No, Nuka, it isn't." She watched the mare, pondering if telling her that her joking and teasing is only a cover. She let out a small sigh, flicking her tail as she often did. "I can't-couldn't forget you." She smiled and watched her for a bit to see if she would just blow off her words again. It seemed it would be more than likely.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:53 am
The brown mare glared a little at the other feeling a little disheartened by her words, but she was loosing her touch on reality a little bit. She was actually near breaking down and it wasn't too much of a bad thing because quite honestly it was something she needed, but it probably wasn't going to happen. She held back her emotions with every once of fight in her. She didn't need to be seen as weak in front of the other mare.

She gave a snort and turned away.

"Why wouldn't you be able to forget me? I mean...I know I'm not the nicest out there. There has to be someone out there that would be nice to you and actually enjoy your company."

She said to the mare before stomping a already muddy hoof even further into the mud. She didn't want the other mare to leave her. She enjoyed her company and for the most part wanted her to always be close to her. As a friend at least for now. It was too early to tell if there was anything else there and plus....did she really like mares? She probably wouldn't know that until the feeling smacked her right dead in the face.

"Rini..."

She spoke softly the little nickname she picked out for the mare. It was strange for her to pick something like that for someone, but it fit.

"....I want to be your friend. I really do."

She confessed nipping at her bottom lip some before moving closer to the other mare grinning up at her slightly.

Mischief written all over her face.

"We should make a team of just me and you. A dynamic duo of sorts or quite possibly a team that causes a lot of trouble around here. You know? A team that doesn't stop having fun or something. We can come up with a name later, but I just thought it would be something to do....together...you know?"

She told her stepping away slightly as she thought heavily on the words she just said to the other mare.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:05 am
Trinity blushed, trying to figure out what she could say. Why couldn't she forget Nuka? She was sure Nuka knew why...then why would she ask? Perhaps all of Trinity's flirting went right over Nuka's head. She was just getting ready to say something when Nuka continued so she thought perhaps it had been a rhetorical question. Her ears perked up at the new endearment and her eyes went slightly round.

"Trouble makers?" She giggled halfheartedly and supposed she would take what she could get with Nuka. Laughing she nuzzled the other mare. "We can do that we can bug the crap of all the inhabitants of soquili." She laughed at the idea of the two of them bugging others.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:30 am
Nukpana tilted her head at Trinity and for the first time probably since they met she felt like she was a cool mare. Of course Nukpana was very judge mental with others so this was a huge step forward for the other mare in her eyes. She gave a smirk. A slightly crazed one with the hint of mischief in her eyes that not many would grasp onto really. Only some if they were good at reading others.

"Nah that name is too....plain and cliche. we will think of something way cooler later. But for now we should go and annoy some other Soq right?"

She said to her grinning widely before turning away from the mare and looking at the horizon in the distance. She didn't know why, but she wanted to have some fun.

"So you will stick by my side then, Miss Flower Butt?"

She asked as she walked onward.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:11 am
Trinity sort of stared at Nuka and wondered if the other mare would ever notice that she adored her. It would probably take Trinity just saying it out right, and even then, would she just scoff and roll her eyes? Thinking Trinity foolish? Or perhaps it would scare her, though Trinity had a hard time thinking anything could scare Nuka. She sighed at her internal debate and caught the end of what she had said. "Oh, deffinitely, lets go bug them."

She payed a bit more attention now, though noticed that she didn't have much t say anymore. Would Trinity be by her side? There was noting to think about. Of course she would, and she voiced her opinion too, for good measure. "Of course. If were going to bug others together, I need to be." She smiled and trotted after Nuka, who was walking away. Well she would be by her side at least. She smirked to herself.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 am
Nukpana looked over at the other mare thinking this might actually work out in a weird way. This might actually be something that could be entertaining at least for her. Though she didn't know how she felt about this Trinity. Could she be someone she could confide in finally? Someone that would stick by her side forever. Pfft she doubted that. Most went running into the other direction. She was a wuss and couldn't even tell Kahlil anything about how she felt. How would she be able to do that when someone came along that she actually did love? She wouldn't be able to know.

"True...Heh maybe you can finally get a glimpse of what I'm really like and see if you really like it. Then you can go running away."

She snorted at her before trotting away from her a good bit until she finally looked back.

"Race you to the river."

With that, she bolted off hoping to win and hoping to find some fun there.

(( Should this be the end of this? owo ))

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces