Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]
(PRP) Isabis X Mkali Mmoj x Rinji: Lost.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image It had been a long night and Isabis had been traveling for sometime. Being used to the rogue lands as well as Peke'Na she realized that she had gotten lost. The atmosphere around here seemed more darker and barren then usual. She prided herself in not jumping everytime an unfamiliar sound hissed out from the shadows. It was almost sad and scary to see so many dead animals or bones lying around this dying land.

Isabis recalled this morning, she should have listened to her friend Tribalwin. She had warned Isabis not to travel out so far as Isabis hadn't been that familiar with Peke'Na quite yet. Her only hope was to making out of this place alive and with all her pieces attached. Peering around with red eyes she took in the silence, and every so often a 'whooosh' sound was heard. "Creeee-py." She whispered with her head down and ears drooped.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:52 pm
Mkali Mmoja creept around the graveyard trying to avoid any other pack members. It was hard for him to remain invisible amongst all the dark grim colors. He was just born unfortunate and unlucky with his bright pelt and now he had to live with these beasts and monsters that call themselves animals. As he walked around a skull and crawled behind some rocks he finally reached a spot he liked to escape too. It was quiet here and he could be alone, but this time he was not alone. He spotted another wild dog, a female, with bright colors like him. He quickly looked around to see if anyone else had noticed her. No one was around so he quickly crept around to her.

"What are you doing here?!"

He said behind the female wild dog that clearly did not belong here. He wondered where she came from and why she would ever dare come here with a pelt like that. He quickly looked around again afraid if someone would catch him talking to her. Oh he would be in so much trouble if he was caught.

He would have loved to have spoken to her but it was just to risky. He didn't want her to get stuck here either.

robot kittio

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm
Her inner thoughts were interrupted by a small boyish voice, and the sound had caused her to jump as well as her fur to bristle. She looked over to the source and looked down. Isabis blinked as she took in a pink male pup all by himself. He stood out just as much as she did in this dark land. " I-I am lost, are you too little one?" She cautiously came closer, she did not want to scare the pup. "This place does not look like it should habor children such as yourself... or anything for that matter."

Her pink tail straightened at the feeling of being spied on, and cautiously looked around with the corner of her eyes. " Come, let us find a safer area so we are not out in the open as much." She started to walk away when the sound of a snapping bone made her whirl around in fright. This was without a doubt the most creepiest place on earth, not like Peke'Na at all. " Hurry! Maybe we can find a place it lie low or something to eat. Where are your parents?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:33 pm
As she jumped he hoped the sudden movement had not caught any attention. He quickly glanced around again before looking at her.

"I am not lost, I am part of this pride. I am a slave you see"

He said as he went after her to a safer spot, she was smart. Ever few seconds he checked his back. He would pay dearly if he was caught and so far he had avoided most attention of the pride hyenas. He took the lead to a spot he had so far been successful on staying hidden. It was a bare thorn bush that has grown with things getting caught in it. He pushed his way through a small hole in the thorns that opened to a smaller area. They should be good in here. He hoped the thorns wouldn't rake her too much as she got in.

"My parents are gone, My mom died giving birth to me and my Father raised me then left when I was able to take care of myself"

He said as he explained trying to not get upset. He wished he could say his life got better from here but sadly it did not. He looked at her carefully, he was a little afraid for her if they were caught. they would both be in deep trouble.

"Stick by me while your here, it is dangerous for any strangers around these parts...why did you come here?"

robot kittio

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 pm
Isabis frowned at the idea of such a small one being a slave. She felt her heart ache and break for this pink young pup to have so much happen to him. "I am lost you see, I didn't mean to come this far out from PekeNa but I am glad I did as know I can atleast watch over for now." A sudden noise interrupted her from speaking further. By the scent of it...it was a male lion heading there way. "Hurry, we must go now-" She sucked in a breath. Too late. The silver lion was already here and was staring right at them. Isabis curled her lips and growled threateningly in hopes to scare off the unknown male. A puff of amused air spilled from the felines mouth before he plopped his butt down to the ground. "Wha-" The word came out confused. Was this lion...crazy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image Rinji had been traveling for most of the day know and boy was his innersoul tired. Usually he stayed in his familiar area in the rogue lands but for some reason today he felt the need to travel in this particular direction. His stomach started to rumble just about the same time he looked up and saw two wild dogs infront of him. One an adult and the other a pup...who did not look related at all. Who was he to judge, sometimes others adopted pups or cubs who lost a parent in a fight or natural cause.

The older one sure had a lot of spunk though and it made Rinji amused as he was a lot bigger then her size. "'ullo just passing on through making my rounds to see what new things are happening close to my home. You look a little lost and scared. Maybe I can help/"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:38 pm
Isabis stepped infront of the pup and stare down the male who wandered into their lives for the moment. "Um.." She was shocked that the lion wanted to help her as well as the pup. "Well the pup lives here but I was out wandering myself when the young one said these parts weren't safe for strangers such as myself and you." She watched as the lion tilt his head making his green mane float around him handsomely. " I live with the Pekena clan a few miles from here and was goin-" She whirled around when she noticed the pup had some how vanished from the area which caused her heart to pound fiercely. What if he got hurt? Why would he leave? Grrr dumb lion for distracting me!

"Pup! Where are you?" She spoke frantically.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 pm
He watched as the adult female covered the younger pup with her body for protection but was distracted yet again when she began to talk. "PekeNa huh?" He felt his eyes lowering in part boredom and calm as he listened. " Never heard of that place before, I live in the rogue lands and sometimes I visit my mother's land to see how she is doing." He rambled out and had no idea why he was sharing this information to the female. "The names Rinji by the way and I think the cub went back to his home-" Rinji used his paw to point at the bush where it had been disturbed. "We could wander out of here together if you want that way we have one another incase something happens. Two is better than one." He winked as he stood up all the while keeping his senses on alert to hidden or not hidden dangers.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm
Rinji. Well, he definately was a strange one...but in a good way I guess. Atleast he didn't introduce himself with his claws that had happened to her before a long time ago. "Well I suppose we can go together-" She looked worriedly over her shoulder in the direction the pup had left before turning around to nod. "Alright let's leave this...place creeps me out a little too much. Slaves, the atmosphere, and everything." Cautiously putting herself at risk she wandered over to the now standing lion before keeping up a trotting pace by his side.

They had been walking for sometime now and she was just about to sit down to rest or give up when Isabis spotted a familiar landmarking up ahead. "Oh!" She gasped with delight, it was her home! They finally found it after all that time, it felt so food to smell familiar things and just be home. Looking upward at Rinji she smiled. " I guess this is where I leave you now. If you are ever in the PekeNa neighbourhood ask for Ancientheart, that's me, and I will show you around.... that is if I can."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm
Rinji had to agree this place was messing with his inner zen and peace. "'Right let's get going Ancientheart--cool name by the way." He bent his head to speak to her as she was short than him. He slowed his pace so the wild dog could keep up with him, it wouldn't be gentlemanly as his father taught him manners on how to act towards ladies."Sure is nice." He looked up towards the light blue sky calmly. It wasn't too long before the wild dog beside him begin to perk up and he found why a few minutes later when she exclaimed she had found her lands.

"Yeah for sure, if I ever come this way I will be sure to hit you up-" He watched as her eyes widened in horror as he laughed. "Not literally hit you I mean I will try to find you. Sorry it was slag words is all. Peace Ancient~" As Rinji spoke those uttered words he gave a light wave and turned around to go back to his home to mediate to get rid of the bad vibes that surrounded him.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas