Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Angels created this school after a war broke out between the heavenly dietites and the vampire lycan colonies of Earth. Seraphim, Cherubim, and Thrones, the heavenly counselors, thought it best that the three races be brought together at a young age. So that in the future a tolerence for eachother would be born. The Councelors knew it would be a hard bonding, but eventually the hard times would pay off. Now the three races have come to a steady rise of their tolerence. The Angels hope this will last, but the truce is running on thin ice. Some will try to break this important step to peace, while others will die to keep it together.

Now open!!!!

And here are a few things
The School looks like This
The rooms differ from Female and male
Grand ball room
Library
Living/common room  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 am
Rules and Regulations

School rules:
1. Leaving school grounds without authorization is not allowed
2. Fighting outside of defense classes is an automatic detention
3. No using powers or abilites you cannot control
4. Classes and school functions are mandatory
5. Make friends

Rp rules:
1. No godmodding is every form, its annoying and no one likes it.
2. I am god, i have the right to kick you out if your being annoying.
3. No killing, if someone wants to die ask me first.
4. No you cannot kill Seraphim, Cherubim, or Thrones, along with anyother high angels that may appear.
5. You cannot play one of the high angels either
6. Pm all profiles with the title Agathangelus School and your race.
7. The races include, Vampire, Lycan, and angel, Along with Half vamps and Nephilim (Children born of angel and human decent).
8. Be nice and have fun, keep it PG-13 please.
9. Vamps and lycans, please do not go around turnnig everyone into vamps and Lycans, thats annoying.

Class Schedual

This is the common class schedual, classes are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you do not attend, and are not sick or excused it will be an automatic 4 hour dentention. Tolerance class is mandatory! No Exceptions.

8:00-History of Cultures
9:00-Latin Literature
10:00-Brunch/break
12:00-History of Forgotten Magics
1:00-Weapondry
2:00-Magics
3:00-Anchient texts runes
4:00-Dinner/Break
7:00-Tolerance  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 pm
Slots and Profiles:

For starters there will be four of each species, then I can open up more if there is demand and i will take a vote is we want mroe people in or if we have enough. Then there will be three other slots, theses can be Half vamps or angels.

And i will reserve spots for two days if you want, but after that they will be open to anyone.

Angels-
1.Vivian St.Storm
2.Taiven Echoni
3.Solara Echoni

Vampires-
1.Adrian Malick Rath
2.Olerain Sumaki
3.Cybelle E.Trancey

Lycans-
1.Mariah Lynn Shadowdancer
2.Spike Xavier Servion

Other-
1.Christian a.k.a Criss

Profiles:

[imgleft]appearencehere[imgleft]
[color=color1][b]What to call me [/b][/color]
[color=color2]Full name[/color]
[color=color1][b]Years passed[/b][/color]
[color=color2]Age(between 16-20 human years)[/color]
[color=color1][b]What God made me[/b][/color]
[color=color2]Gender[/color]
[b][color=color1]It's in the Genes[/color][/b]
[color=color2]species[/color]
[color=color1][b]If You Ask Around[/b][/color]
[color=color2]personality[/color]
[color=color1][b]My life [/b][/color]
[color=color2]Bio(Two paragraphs please)[/color]
[color=color1][b]What makes me Special[/b][/color]
[color=color2]Special abilities (Limit two)[/color]
[color=color1][b]Likes[/b][/color]
[color=color2]Put likes here[/color]
[color=color1][b]Dislikes[/b][/color]
[color=color2]put dislikes here[/color]
[color=color1][b]Who pulls the strings[/b][/color]
[color=color2]username[/color]

Note: I'm not too sure what special abilities Lycans have outside of super strength, speed and the ability to change. If you can think of one you would like then put one, if not just leave it blank.
Also, those who are half of anything, mainly Vamps or Angels, will not have as strong of powers as those who are pure blooded. So their powers may be smaller and not on as grand of a scale, but they will be just as strong as their full blood companions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 pm
OOC Profiles

These are the teachers and High Angels.

What to call me
Seraphim
Years passed
Ageless, though looks to be about 25
What God made me
Male
It's in the Genes
Angel
If You Ask Around
I am a Divine creature, closest to got and ruthless against anyone who opposes His will.
What makes me Special
My Powers are limitless. but i specialize in protection and weapons
What i will teach you
history of cultures and Latin
Who pulls the strings
Zolis

What to call me
Cherubim
Years passed
Ageless, though looks to be about 25
What God made me
Male
It's in the Genes
Angel
If You Ask Around
I am a Divine creature, and work to make sure the human race is safe
What makes me Special
My Powers are limitless
What i will teach you
anchient texts
Who pulls the strings
Zolis

Thrones
Thrones
Years passed
looks about 29, ageless
What God made me
male
It's in the Genes
angel
If You Ask Around
very strict and thorough to a point but very fun to be around on occasions, trained and mastered many magics and fighting styles I an the oldest nof my two brothers and keep a very tight schedule to insure efficientcy…I teach weapons and armor types and usage
My life
I have fought in every war on both sides upholding no sides of the dispute but to quickly end the wars as soon as possible. My mastery of weapons and armor has lead me to be and ultimate battling machine for my scqars I have gotten many from fights with angels and other demons
What makes me Special
Elemental mending and quickest of the three brothers
What I will teach you
Weapondry
Who pulls the strings
Tsanten Omocan

What to call me.
My titles are Scathach the SHadow and Scathach the Warrior Maiden, but please just call me Scathch or Scatty.
Years passed
Well, let's just say it's been a very long time.
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Vampire
If You Ask Around
I'm even tempered and have a good sense of humor. I wouldn't make anybody do anything I wouldn't, but I'm used to being in command. If anyone angers me, it will not end well for them.
My life
I am a great warrior woman who has trained many of the greatest of the heroes. It was almost impossible to reach my island, so that anyone who did was considered worthy to be trained in martial arts. I was at war with my twin sister, Aoife, for centuries, but I finally came out on top. I fought in the Great Wars, but I was on the Angel's side. I may explain why, someday.

I am also skilled in the art of foretelling and the magics. Some believed that I was Fairie, but rest assured, I am not. I left my military life when my both my sons' children were born, and I became a tutor to my progeny.

What makes me Special
I can foretell the future.
I am excellent with Magicks

What I will be teaching you.
Magics
Dislikes
Bad attitude children, being cramped inside.
Who pulls the strings
JJmonkeychic

User Image

What to call me
Tanil R.Trancey
Years passed
unknown looks around 21
What god made me
Male
Its in the Genes
Vampire
If you ask around
He's calm at all times and is very caring towards almost anyone.
He will always do whats right even if it means he has to sacrifice himself.

My life
His parents kicked him out aster his younger sister was born. He grew up alone teaching himself all the skills he needed until he was found by a group called the Orion Co. to kill angels and lycans. He ran away after his first mission when he accidentally killed an innocent girl.
He has spent the last few years looking for his sister Cybelle E. Trancey.

His years with Orion has left him with a large knowlage of time. Most thought he was some sort of dark abomination including his parents, who are know long dead. His knowlage of dark Magic and the worlds around him is almost unlimited.

What makes me special
He can use dark spells and magic from other races,
He can go anywhere in the world and be virtually undetectable.

What I will be teaching you
History of forgotten Magics
Cats, chocolate, brown items, Snowy weather, reading, music,
Dislikes
Summer, Hot weather, nasty and generally angry people, fights, anyone lousing their tempers, Eradicators (people who kill any other races, like Orion)
Who pulls the strings
Alicea-Rose

Name: Terra Ardenti
Species: Demon
sexualtiy: straight
-----------------------------
pic:
User Image

Description: Fears his own power
------------------------
Personality: strickt on himself and slightly paranoid but can always have a good time
Usual Mood: apathetic
Theme Song: sound of madness by Shine Down
------------------------
Powers: Can create fire , has steel tough skin can change it to normal
Skills: strategic, master of close combat, second best mount fighter
------------------------------
History: born from the deepest pits of hell Terra doesnt have much of a past but was involved in almost every war starting from the 1820s, he doesnt have much memory of who he was or what his purpose was, at the age when he looked about 15 he was adopted by an old man and forced to learn values and right and wrong...now a days he spends most of his time pushing his limits past exaustion and hads pushed his training to near death

What to call me.
Madam or Mistress Morrigan. Nothing more, nothing less. I make exceptions for close friends.
Years passed
Longer than you can imagine.
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Fae
If You Ask Around
Cold, calculating, and ruthless towards enemies. Warm and kind to friends. I have a vicious temper.
My life
I was born in a different realm, called Faeraine. I was always working to become stronger, because, after all, who doesn't want power? I was worshipped by the native Celts as a Goddess of War, Fertility, Death, and, of course, Crows.
What makes me Special
I can manipulate and control shadows and darkness.
Whatever you want to know. I'm not really a teacher. I'm more of a tutor.
Dislikes
Being proved wrong.
Who pulls the strings
JJmonkeychic

User Image

What to call me.
My titles are Aoife the Sorceress, Aoife the Just, and Aoife the Strategist. But simply calling me Aoife will suffice.
Years passed
Quite a bit. I'd say.... Ten thousand? Maybe more. I lost count after awhile.
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Vampire
If You Ask Around
Calm, cool, and collected. I rarely joke and play. I have a very cool temper. I'm exceptionally smart and think everything through before I do anything.
My life
I was born a long time ago in Ireland. While my sister fought and trained, I sat in the library and read. I was always the intellectual out of my family, and I proved it almost everyday. When my sister and I got into that war, she saved my life. That's how she won, although not many people know that.
What makes me Special
My mind. I can think through anything and everything, and come up with fool proof plans. Also, anything that deals with Magic, I'm the one to turn to. My sister is powerful, but I am called the Sorceress for a reason.
I'll help my sister with Magics, I suppose. And anything else the Angels need.
Dislikes
Stupid people
Who pulls the strings
JJmonkeychic

"]

What to call me
Asmodeus
Years passed
Ageless, though looks to be about 24
What God made me
Male
It's in the Genes
Demon
If You Ask Around
I am the fourth Prince of Hell, the Prince of Lust. I really don't hate the Angels all that much, I just want the slaves of war. And power. Power is always fun. But, brother Lucifer wants to kill the Angels and start another Race War. And whatever Lucifer wants, goes. And because I love my daughter so much, my only child, mind you, I want her by my side. I want her to be the Goddess she's worshiped as. And if that means manipulating her mind a bit, well then, so be it.
What makes me Special
My Powers are limitless.
Who pulls the strings
magado1

Accecpted Profiles

What to call me
Vivian St.Storm
Years passed
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Angel
If You Ask Around
Vivian is Laied back, but strong willed, she doesn't let others push her around and always strives to be the best she can. It is sometimes hard for her to open up to others, but after a bit she may let them in.
My life
Vivian grew up with a rather normal life, her mother being a low ranking angel that fell to Earth for becomming ubsessed with a human man. And her father being the archangel Gabriel. Her father wasn't supposed to consort with her mother, so Vivian wasn't allowed to be seen by Raphael until she had come into her wings and powers. Then the higher Archangel couldn't do anything to hurt her. She is still looked down upon by many angels, simply because she is the b*****d daughter of the great Gabriel. She learned the stories of all her distant archangel family.
Her mother still running off with human men and making them obsessed with her also. Vivian had only one friend, Kafziel another archangel, brother of her father. He would come down and they would watch humans, Kazfiel was the watcher, and he loved telling her stories of the part angels played in the humand world. Vivian loved Kafziel and his wild nature, so when he told her she was going to start at this new school for angels she trusted his opinion. That was until she found out now he wouldn't be able to see her anymore. She thought it was because she was a b*****d child, that he thought she was silly and not worth the time. Vi was upset that now she had to go to school with lycans and vamps. Not to mention that she would never make friends again.

What makes me Special
-Control over shadows
-elemental over air

-Piercings
-Tattoos
-Fall
-night

Dislikes

-neon
-Loud people
-Snakes

Who pulls the strings
Zolis

User Image
What to call me
Adrian Malick Rath
Years passed
What God made me
Male
It's in the Genes
Vampire
If You Ask Around
bold, careing, perverse
My life
has been little more than lies and destruction. i have been lied to about everything, even the reasoning behind my bringing to this school was a lie. I find that my parents wanted rid of me and my siblings wanted little more than my death.
I have lived my life to a point where i dont really care what happens to me anymore, i just wish this war were over, i want my friends and family, even though they want me dead, to be safe, the war has shown itself to conflict with this desire, and im tired of it.

What makes me Special
the ability to control black flames i emit from my body, and also the ability to use these flames to walk on air as they harmlessly gather under my feet. ((i consider this 2 abilitys))
Dislikes
liars, the war, and anyone that tries to bring harm to his friends.
Who pulls the strings
Magado1

User Image
What to call me
Olerain Sumaki (Or Oly, for short)
Years passed
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Vampire
If You Ask Around
Olerain is fun loving and a bit of a prankster. She loves a good joke and always has one. She can be a little sarcastic, and can make jokes hilarious, or downright mean. She is morally straight and always speaks her mind, if something is not right, she will speak up.
My life
Was born in a small town out in the middle of nowhere. She led a normal life, always hiding the fact that she was a vampire. When she was ten, she got into a shouting match with a fellow student at her old elementary school. The girl threw a wild punch at her and hit her square in the face. Olerain got knocked out for a few seconds, and when she opened her eyes she was extremely angry. Something snapped in her head and heat flared across her temples. Then, quite suddenly, the girl who had punched her burst into flames.

After this incident, her parenrs took her away and hid her in plain sight in an entirely different country. They wanted no one to discover her. But, Oly had always been a prankster, and one day, when she was fourteen one of her pranks went too far. She had placed a bucket of paint over top of the door to her classroom, hoping for the teacher to walk in and get hit with it. Instead, the local school bully walked and and was painted red. The bully flipped out and attacked Oly, and in defense, Oly threw a desk at him. Without even touching it. Before long a group of Vampires came to their house, looking for Olerain. They wanted to use her, and her powers, to fight. Once again her parents took her away, running from the Vampires. Eventually they found Agathangelus Prep. and they took her there, where her powers, and her race, would be welcomed and protected.

What makes me Special
Pyrokinesis (Hurts her if overused)
Telekinesis

Dislikes
Small children, being told what to do, fish.
Who pulls the strings
JJmonkeychic

User Image
What to call me
Mariah Lynn Shadowdancer aka: Riah
Years passed
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Lycan
If You Ask Around
I‘m a spitfire and a bad girl. I love to party and just have fun in general, but there’s more to me than that. I‘m a pretty smart kid and I have a secret love for books that not many people know about. I‘m quick to temper and can hold a grudge for a while. I‘m not afraid to put my opinion out there and tell you that you are wrong. I don‘t take kindly to insults or being looked down upon.
My life
I am the youngest of three siblings, and have two older twin brothers. I was brought up in a warm and loving pack and have strong morals. My mother was a sweet thing and taught me and my brothers tolerance of other races. My father was the Alpha of the pack so obedience was engraved into us.
Growing up with boys I learned quick how to defend myself from their rough housing and have always played well with other boys. I didn‘t really want to go to a all races school but the parents have the final say so I decided to be good…for now.

What makes me Special
Regular Lycan stuff and shadow running unique to my family.
full moon parties, hunting, music, boys, books, games
Dislikes
cats, people who think they are better than me, dog whistles, clowns
Who pulls the strings
Cerebian

User Image
User Image
What to call me
Spike Xavier Servion
Years passed
18 human years
What God made me
male
It's in the Genes
Lycan
If You Ask Around
im a good person but im a lot of instinct,I care and can be very passionate and have a very bad paranoia, scaring me can be regrettable
Bio
Im a very energetic, but at the same time very apathetic personality and can be very creative when it comes to me
I came from a clan of lycan that was kept secret in germany, after a while the military decided to terminate the protection project and killed all but one,me. i escaped and was adopted by a old grounds keeper in my human form im a bewildered looking human that always has a crazy look on my face i have bright blue eyes and quite a collection of scars from trying to tame some of my powers and trying not to turn when im excited or scared or surprised
im a 6'5" human but a 7'9" wolf...i like my heavy metal music my fur is black with blonde spots i have a bobbed tail
i had a brother but he was killed and i have a scythe that was left to me by my father...after the attack i was left with nothing...
hardly any memory and i can think of my real name so i go by spike, im a tall white male with thick short blonde hair
i have peircings in my ears and snake bites
what makes me special
is that i have a ability to know what my friends are feeling and can interpret dreams also
i have some abilities which im learning to control such as an ability to use fire
Special abilities control of fire and scythe combat skills
Dislikes
cocky humans, guns, people who try to press their beliefs on me
Who pulls the strings
Tsanten Omocan

User Image

What to call me
Cybelle E.Trancey
Years past
What god made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Vampire
If you ask around
Cybelle is a fairly reserved but kind-hearted free-spirirt. She if very polite to most people and likes to keep to herself. She is finds it hard to talk to others but will let her guard down if you get to understand her. She is actually English and moved from there recently. She enjoys playing the Piano and going to secluded area's for thinking time.
My Life
Cybelle moved from England a few years ago although few have asked why. There have not been signs of her parents for a very long time and she left England without them. She was an only child and sticks to English traditions. Her Godfather is the Grim-reaper and she has inherited some of his powers over the years. With such dark powers she has become a elegant and polite person, much like the English nobility.
What makes me special
Cannot be killed by any traditional Vampire prevention or other inhuman means.
Grim-Reaper abilities

The piano, roses, black and white thing Winter, cats, tea, Art, silence, forests, blood (- but not in a Vamp sort of way)
Dislikes
Violence if not nessisary, anything bright, loudmouthed girls, pink things, too much company, happy-go-lucky types, summer, Dogs
Who pulls the strings
Alicea-rose

User Image
What to call me
Christian a.k.a Criss
Years passed
What God made me
Male
It's in the Genes
Dhamphir (Half Blood, Half Vampire Half human)
If You Ask Around
I'm very stubborn and don't take crap from anybody... Though when you get to know me you see a softer side and it may suprise you...
My life
I grew up in Italy where Me and my family were on the run from the Vampire authorites for their "unlawful' Union and the Birth of a Half breed child (a.k.a Me) They sent me into hiding with my Human aunt in some backwater town and i Haven't heard from them sense... And ever since then i've distanced myself from people never getting to close in fear that if i did I'd have to leave them behind...
What makes me Special
-Strong Telepath
-Can transform into any animal form of my choice.
-Music
-Neon Green
-Bluntness
-Leather
Dislikes
-Silence
-Ditsyness
-Ignorance
-Too strong colone/Perfume
Who pulls the strings:
Xx_Incubus Nicki_xX

User Image
What to call me
Taiven Echoni
Years passed
What God made me
Male
It's in the Genes
Angel
If You Ask Around
I‘m the best of the best, I‘m an angel after all. There is no other opinion but my own, because of course mine is right. Who would question angel any way? I have my fathers wrathful temper and if I don't like you, you'll know believe me.
My life
Of course I was born in Heaven and have lived there my whole life. My father is the Arch Angel Michael and everyone knows who I am. I have fought at my fathers side many times so I can defend myself very easily. I have a twin sister and she is my best friend and my whole world.
Father has demanded that I come to this school for the sake of things but I have no intention of playing nice with these heathens. They are the lesser beings so why should I be demeaned by playing nice. I‘m late to school because I had things to do. They‘ll get over it of course.

What makes me Special
Summoning and Elemental powers over Electricity
Dislikes
Lesser beings, playing nice, people who don‘t know they‘re place
Who pulls the strings
Cerebian

User Image
What to call me
Solara Echoni
Years passed
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Angel
If You Ask Around
I am the sweeter of the two of us. My brother is a very high and mighty boy that thinks he is the highest of the high. I‘m more mellow than him but still, I‘m an Angel, no one is better than me, that I will agree with him on. My tolerance on other beings is low but I can better than my brother can. We can both hold a grudge like no other and have sharp tempers. But we get that from our Father.
My life
I have a brother and am the daughter of the Arch Angel Michael. I grew up a cherished girl by my father who loved to spoil me, but that doesn‘t mean I‘m weak. I trained alongside my brother and have fought at both their sides in battle. When it comes to weapons they make me giddy, but the bow and staff are my favorite and the ones I am the most deadly with.
This school was Daddy‘s idea of making peace with but I‘d rather be at home. Who wants to go from learning from your father who is an Arch Angel to a crappy multi racial school? This will be a test of my patience that I have a feeling won‘t go well. Oh well I‘ll give it a try for Daddy‘s sake. Besides something tells me I‘ll be bailing Taiven out of things more than anything.

What makes me Special
Summoning (like my brother) and elemental power of Water
My brother, getting my way, my weapons, books, war
Dislikes
People who piss me off, people who try to be more important than me, weaklings
Who pulls the strings
Cerebian

User Image
What to call me
Maria Katarina Francesca del Fiore, but to save your tounge from being tied in knots, just call her Maria.
Years passed
17, but because of her height and taste in clothes, she looks 14 at a glance.
What God made me
Female
It's in the Genes
Vampire (and not of the sparkling variety, either.)
If You Ask Around
Maria is a bit of an eccentric at times, and can come off as haughty in a first impression, but those never show you what someone is really like. Once you get to know her, you'll find that this vertically impaired vampire is witty, intelligent, well-read, and kind-hearted if you dig far enough down.
My life
Growing up in a well-respected Italian vampire family (or well feared; the family was part of the Milan Mafia), Maria soon learned exactly how to get her way. As she got older, she learned that she would shoulder a lot of responsibility. Her father was assassinated when she was 10, leaving her the oldest child of seven girls. Having no brother to become the heir, her mother assumed responsibility over the Mafia until Maria came of age.
After recovering from he shock of her father's death, her family life almost returned to normal. The one thing that changed was the young girl. No longer the spoiled comandeering little girl, she would come with her mother when the Mob was concerned, soaking up every bit she could.
The Milan Mafia was seemingly disgruntled and even aggrivated by the fact they would be, and currently were, being run by a woman, but their respect for their late leader kept them quiet on the subject. Some would teach Maria self-defense or anything else they could think of to assist the young girl, to ensure that she would be as good, or even better, than her father. What they couldn't teach, Maria taught herself, staying up until the sun would set some nights, pouring over books on whatever she could find.

What makes me Special
Maria mastered the gift of levitation at a young age, getting to the point where she was appointed the one to set the table when her family had guests, as all the good china and cutlery were on the higher shelves. Aside from this, she can speak to birds, the redwing blackbird she found an interesting conversationalist.
~Ruffles
~Roses
~Sewing
~Lolita

Dislikes
X-Low-riding
X-Pop/Hip-Hop/Rap
X-TWILIGHT
X-Being broke

Who pulls the strings
x-Death by Panda-x  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

magado1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:01 pm
Adrian was forced to walk to the secluded school, he didnt much mind that part seeing as he could just walk in the air with his flames, what bugged him was that his parents easily could have brought him they just chose to make him walk. he was walking in about and inch above the water to the island, and the black flame riseing slightly makeing his feet look like they were cuped in fire. he arived at the island, walking on the campus of the school and looked around "hmm not bad, now where the hell am i supposed to go to sign in or whatever it is" he was still walking about an inch above the ground with the flame cupping his feet, not even realizeing he still was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:27 pm
Olerain's parents drove her up to the school. They stopped the car and stepped out with her. She hugged them, "I can take it from here, guys." They let her go and got back into the car. She waved to them as they drove away. She turned and began to walk across the lawn of the school.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 pm
Vivian landed just inside the gates, pulling her large white wings against her back. She didn't see any other angels yet, but she did get a few angry stares from the parents of the two other species in the school. She scowled and pulled her army pack up and over her shoulder. "You happy Kaz?" She questioned sliently, knowing he could hear her. "Leaving me here alone, dropping me into this hell hole." That would make him mad, he hated when she used the H word. She kept her eyes to the ground, not even noticing when she walked right into a man walking on fire. She landed back on her butt. "Ouch! Hey why don't you watch where your going." She said and looked up at the guy, she made the connection quick, vampire. Flapping her wings she was back on her feet quickly and staring right at the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm
Olerain glanced over and spotted a girl with large white wings and a boy walking on fire. An Angel and a Vampire, like me? she thought, Interesting... Let's see how this plays out. She stopped and began to watch the two.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Adrian turned around not really fazed by the girl bumping into him because he was much harder to knock over whil in the air, he watched her pick herself back up with her wings. he then said jokeingly "oh your right im sorry that i was just standing still looking the other way, while you walked into me and fell over, but you know, yeah totally my fault/" he chuckled and held his hand out to her for a handshake "im adrian" he smirked "and who might you be, my lovely angelic friend"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm
She pushed her hair out of her face and tucked her wings behind her, suddenly feeling very aware of them. "Vivian, Vivian St. Storm" She said and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you Adrian, and sorry about that. I'm a little grumpy that I was shipped off to this place" She said and smiled at him slightly. She looked around and saw parents looking at them with distaste. "Seems like we are the only ones here who see past the genes" She said and chucked slightly.  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm
Oly saw that the two looked friendly enough, so she walked over and introduced herself with a grin, "Hey, guys, what's up? My names Olerain Sumaki. And yes, I know my name is odd."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm
Adrian chuckled "i wish i were shiped here, i had to walk...or rather" he looked down because now that he was thinking about it he realized he was still walking on his flames. he lowered himself back down to the ground, still being pretty tall. "well i guess you can tell" he looked around after her comment, he looked at some of the people stareing at them he noticed many of them had angry looks on there faces he then said to them "do you people want something or am i just that good looking" he turned back to vivian "im sorry that people are so rude." he looked over to the other girl that walked over "ah another pretty girl" he smiled "hello im adrian"  

magado1

Cerebian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm
A chorus of howls went up getting closer as a small pack of wolves came up in the distance. As they drew up at the school they stopped and with a series of yips and growls they singled one younger wolf out and pushed her forward. With a whine and a bark the wolf shifted into a young girl with her hands on her hips. " That's not fair! You tricked me!" with a pout she smiled and petted all of them and with a parting howl turned to look at the school. With a look of comtempt she sighed and shook her head watching her family on their way back home. Smiling as she heard her brothers throw up a howl for her one last time made her day. Grinning she strode up to the school seeing an angel with her white wings and a vampire floating on fire. Raising an eyebrow she shrugged and kept walking. She didn't mind the other races but she wasn't going to bark up their legs like a puppy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 pm
"Well, I wouldn't call myself pretty but -" She was cut off by a chorus of howls. She turned and watched the wolves push a young one onto the school lawn. The girl barely spared them a glance as she walked into the school. "Well, theres something you don't see everyday."  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers