Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
[J] Nergüi's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:36 pm
Hello and welcome to Nergüi's journal! Nergüi is of the Forest essence and is a girl. Nergüi is fully in charge of this journal now and no other Dreams or Nightmares of Blue's has access to it anymore. Thus no one had any idea what she is plotting.

User Image

Entries: 46

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:41 pm
Index:
Welcome post
Index
Home
Nergüi
Plots/Rps
Pets
Reserved
Journal begins

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 pm
Home

Nergüi lives by herself now in the city. She has a small apartment owned by her modeling agency. It's a one bedroom and bathroom apartment. The living room is small and there is no dining area. There's a small kitchen with a stove, sink, small fridge, and small counter space. There's a small balcony space that has some potted plants.
In her bedroom there is a small bed with dark green blankets. There are all kinds of nature related things in her room as well as a potted plant. There is also an entire bookshelf with manga.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 pm
Nergüi

User Image

Name: Nergüi
Name Meaning: Mongolian for no name. Was used to mislead bad spirits
Essence: Forest
Sexuality: unknown
Personality: Nergüi is a bit dark for a deer humanoid. She plans things like crazy and likes to keep secrets. She is really quiet which helps her as she snoops about for info and secrets, and yes she will use them against you. Now that she is an adult and has changed into a Nightmare she is colder, much colder. She appears distant and as though she is looking down on you. She enjoys being in nature as well as anything Japanese. She despises anything to do with romance and hates Kristopher's guts. She used to have a little white pet bunny named Usagi but left it behind at Blue's along with her childhood it seems.
Likes: secrets, snooping, Japanese things, plans, forests, nature, her basket, spring and summer, sugar,
Dislikes: being cuddled, crowds, spicy foods, lots of noise, fall, swimming, romance, couples, love,
Favorite Things: Color- green; Food- sugar, veggies; Drink- Lemonade or water;
Fears: Deep water and thus swimming
Hobbies: gathering info and secrets
Skills/Talents: Growing things, cooking, modeling
Friends: Gemini,
Previous Stages: Dew, Child, Teen

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:47 pm
Plots/RPs

School RP
Shopping Trip ~Finished
Spilling the Bean ~Finished
Blue is dark Blue
Nergüi is forest green

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Pets

User Image
Name: Qing
Type: Flutterbug
Temper: Shy
Dislikes: Bees  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 pm
Fan Art

User Image
Nergui kawaii chibi by Rygh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:17 pm
Blue was out one night on the full moon heading towards the garden. She had woken in the middle of the night feeling strange. It was like someone or something was calling her. She checked on Conan to make sure he was sound asleep. Then she left her cottage and began walking. She quickly recognized the path she was on since she walked it most days with her little wolf dream. It was the path to the garden.

She paused at the stone archway and look inside. The garden wasn't like how she remembered it. It was in horrible disarray, having no one to take care of it for a couple of years when Dream disappeared. Some spots were in better order since the guardians began coming back and fixing the place up.

She took a small step in and looked around. Yes it was here that she was drawn to but why? She already had her dream. So why did she hear a faint ringing noise, one that sounded slightly mysterious and dark. She had recently been wishing for a new companion for Conan since all of the other dreams had reverted back to their dews. Maybe that was it. Her wish had taken on the form of a new dew.

She carefully made her way to the tree and looked around. There on a branch that had grown so poorly it was almost hanging on the ground. She was about to go straight to the dew when she remembered the essences. She needed one for the dew. She looked around for the bottles, almost panicking when she didn't see them.

"Here." Said a low pitched voice. Conan had woken up shortly after Blue had checked on him and had followed her here. He had immediately began looking for the bottles. There were still on the ground but were hidden under the over grown grass. He picked up a greenish blueish colored bottle and handed it to Blue. "This one."

Blue frowned at Conan. "And what are you doing up?" Of course he chose this time to stop talking. She took the bottle and looked at it. There! Something seemed to lurk in the bottle but it disappeared before she could make it out. "Yep definitely this one." She turned back to the branch and located the dew that was ringing out in impatience. She plucked the leaf it was one and poured a drop of the Forest essence on it. "There now we will have a new companion..... I wonder what essence this is?" She shrugged as she put the bottle back, "Oh well. We'll have to find out in the morning. It's bed time mister." With that Blue led Conan back to the cottage while carrying the new dew.

Entry 1

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:28 pm
Blue looked at the new dew she had gotten the night before. It seemed so different from Conan, who was staring at the dew. "So we need to figure out a easier way to carry her around. Not to mention a name." Conan was nodding his head eagerly. "Name. Pretty basket." "I don't know what to name her. Maybe we should wait until she grows. But yes a pretty basket would be nice. I don't think I have anything like that here...." Conan was drooping his ears and tail, "But that's not to say that we can't go out and get something nice."

Conan visually perked up. "Town!" He quickly ran off to his room to get his little cape and boots, "Ready!" He rushed past Blue's room and headed straight for the door. Blue laughed and picked up the dew. "Better get going." She headed for the door and got her own coat and shoes on, "Let's go." She opened the door and they headed off to town.

It wasn't that long of trip to town. They headed for an arts and craft store and walked in. Conan didn't race ahead of Blue like other kids would have. Instead he stuck close to her hugging his cloak and tail close. "Let's see.... here's some baskets." Blue turned down the aisle and began browsing.

Conan looked at the baskets too but they were all really plain. They didn't look like they suited the Forest dew. Near the end of the aisle Conan found a fancy wood basket, one that looked like it had been woven from small branches. He grabbed it and poked Blue. "This one. Flowers and ribbons." Blue looked at the basket and smiled. "Good taste. And yes flowers and ribbons would be good." She led them towards the aisle with ribbons and let Conan pick out some blue and green ones. "Hm.... why don't we take some flowers from our garden. Be much better than the fake ones here." Conan nodded and they went to pay for the ribbons and basket. "There now we have a way to carrying her around." Blue said as she placed the dew in the basket. She smiled when she heard the faint yet dark ring. Clearly the new dew liked the basket.

Entry 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:06 pm
Blue had been going through all kinds of baby name books with Conan trying to figure out a name for the new dew. Conan had picked out many Japanese names that he liked while Blue had only picked out one Mongolian name. She was currently going through the shorten list, having put Conan down for a nap just a few moments before.

She frowned looking at the list and then at the dew sitting in its basket. She wasn't sure what was going to come out of the dew and that was why she was having such a hard time deciding on a name. Sighing she gave up. "I'll just read you the names. Whichever one you like you can ring and let me know." She paused and looked at the list, "Okay first up is Akiko." She received a fierce ring of rejection, the ring much higher than usual. "Okay that one is out.... How about Hinata?" Again another ring of rejection.

This continued as she rattled off Conan's favorite names. "Okay how about Miyako." She received a darker tone but it seemed unsure, "Alright we won't scratch that one off but continue on.... Tsuki.... okay not that one." The little dew was ringing so piercingly that Blue couldn't even finish saying the name. "How about Sakuya? It's a name from a video game... No... okay then.... Ugh we're at the last name, Nergui?" Again she got the unsure dark tone, "So it's between Miyako and Nergui. Let's see.... how about I tell you what they mean. Miyako is Japanese for beautiful night child and Nergui is Mongolian for no name." The dew remained silent as if pondering. "So is it Miyako?" The dew was silent, "Or Nergui." The dew rang out in it's quietest and darkest tone. "Okay. Welcome to the family Nergui. Conan is going to be a little upset that none of his suggestions stuck."

Entry 3

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm
It was shortly after Nergüi had been named when it happened. Blue had placed the little dew in the basket out in the living room area. She then went to check on Conan. As she was heading back she saw a flash of light. "What?!" She exclaimed quietly. It was just like when Conan had grew.... wait did that mean Nergüi had just grown?! Why couldn't they do it when she was around!? She raced into the living room to spot a little girl sitting on the little coffee table clutching the basket. She was quite naked but it didn't seem to bother her.

"Nergüi!" Blue cried as she rushed up to the child, "You just couldn't wait to grow could you." The little girl smiled and nodded. "Well let's get you some clothes. Conan and I had picked something out for you the other day." She led Nergüi back to her room and opened the closet. She grabbed a hanging bag and pulled it out. "Here we are. I do hope you like the colors. Conan said they would suit you better than the traditional colors." She opened the bag to reveal Japanese Miko clothes. However they weren't the normal colors of white kimono and red hakama. Oh no they were much darker themed than that. The kimono was a dark green and the hakama was black. Once the clothes were put on Nergüi looked like some kind of dark priestess. She smiled happily and hugged Blue.

Entry 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:39 pm
Blue was sitting in Conan and Nergüi's room with the little deer girl's journal. She smiled watching them play. Nergüi didn't seem all too enthused about playing with Conan not to mention sharing a room with him. Conan however was simply delighted. Blue had worried when she saw that Nergüi was a deer. After all wolves hunted deer. But she didn't need to worry. Conan was very protective of her and already Nergüi had proved she could take care of herself. Blue shook her head thinking of that day.

~~~
Blue had taken the two dreams outside and to town. It was a nice warm day and may children were out playing. She led Conan and Nergüi to a park so they could play with others. None of the other children seemed to care that the newcomers had animal parts. In fact it seemed to fascinate them. So she soon stopped paying close attention and missed the start of the bullying.

Nergüi wasn't happy about being brought to a park to play with other kids. She'd much rather play at home with Conan than this. She watched as Conan was easily accepted into the group of kids, both the boys and girls. She slowly made her way to the sand box to get away. She was slightly jealous that Conan was getting so much attention but she pushed the feeling away quickly.

She didn't make it to the sand box for a big boy quickly got in her way. "Well well well. Lookie here! What kind of clothes are you wearing deer freak? I mean look at them..." The boy said as a mean looking girl walked over. "And look at those things coming out of her head. Are they horns?!" The girl said. Nergüi frowned and turned to look at Conan. Normally he'd be rushing over here but the other kids had moved him off so he couldn't see what was happening. She turned back to the two kids when the boy pushed her saying, "HEY! Aren't you listening to me? I said you don't belong here freak. This is my sand box."

She frowned at that. "Everyone playground." She said starting to get mad. "Ahahaha look she talks like a wittle baby." The girl said laughing. The boy pushed Nergüi again, "I said get out of here. Go back to the woods, freak." She was finally pushed to her breaking point. "Don't call freak!" When the girl went to push her yelling about shutting up, Nergüi headbutted her. "NO PUSHING!" The girl hit the ground with a thud and began to cry. The boy seeing his comrade down got angry and went to hit Nergüi. She got hit in the face and scowled. She lifted a hoofed leg and kicked him square in the stomach. "NO HITTING!"

At this time Conan and Blue were rushing over. Conan was nearly on a war path and was going to hit the two bullies. Blue scooped him up in one arm and grabbed Nergüi with the other. "Hey hey hey! What's going on?!" She was ready to start scolding the deer dream when she saw the little hand print. "Nergüi are you alright?" She asked and received a nod, "Okay kids let's go talk about being nice and not hitting." She herded all of the kids to the respected parents and they all had a nice discussion about not hitting. However Nergüi took something else out of this. It felt good to knock the bullies down but she had also seen the fear in their eyes before Blue had gotten there.

Entry: 5

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 pm
So Conan and I went to the garden to do some fixing upin'. Nergüi didn't want to go so after debating for a while I decided to let her stay at home alone. I know it's not very responsible but she acts so much older than she is. I mean she's picking up on things far faster than Conan is. Soon she won't be needing me to help her write, only to check her spelling.

~~~
It was a nice day. Blue and Conan wanted to go to the garden to help fix it up. When I said I didn't want to go, Blue frowned and said that I'd have to go since there was no one to watch me. I still refused. So we got into this big.... debate Blue calls it about me staying alone. Finally she agreed.

After they left I wandered the cottage. I was so bored. I finally thought of a good idea: to go outside and enjoy nature. So I went outside and looked at the disgraceful sight of Blue's 'garden'. It's not even a proper garden. Just a bunch of flowers, bushes, and some ivy all thrown together. I grimaced at it and went towards the back where the woods is. I was about to go in but I thought of the 'garden'. I sighed and went to the shed. I got the extra gardening tools and went to the front.

I just couldn't leave it in disgrace like that. So I began weeding. That took quite a while since most of the flower beds was weeds. There were a few flower sprouts shooting up and I helped make sure they would make it. I then began trimming bushes... they tasted nasty though. Soon after my wonderful care the 'garden' began to look much better.

I was getting tired now so I went back in and curled up on my bed. I forgot to take off my dirty clothes so my bed got dirty too. It didn't take long to fall asleep and I didn't wake up until Blue and Conan came back later in the afternoon.

Entry 6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:13 pm
Blue had a bad day yesterday. She got really angry and wouldn't tell us what was wrong. In fact she yelled at me and Conan for asking about a snack. She left us later with a friend of hers and disappeared into the night. I wasn't worried at all but Conan couldn't help fretting and moping. I didn't try to comfort him cause it would have been pointless.

So later that night, just before we were going to go to bed, Blue came back with a wonderful thing! It was a dark dew she called Kristopher. I quickly asked to see him while Conan practically growled at it! What a annoying and disrespectful guy! So Blue gave me Kristopher with a sad smile and said we should try to get along with him.

I quickly put him in my basket and smiled down at him. I instantly liked him and thought we would get along. I carried him around the cottage showing him all of the rooms. His empty and silent ring was present the entire time, like he was taking in everything I told him.

Once I finished the tour Blue took him back and said it was time for bed. I wasn't happy with that and asked if I could keep him with me. She snapped at me telling me no. But she seemed to recover herself and said that she'd rather not have him sleep in the same room with us. Muttered something about nightmares. I didn't get that but I did as she said and went to bed without Kristopher. Didn't mean I didn't pout over it.

Entry 7

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 pm
So Blue spent the day with Conan yesterday. When I came home I found him covered in bandages and crying about chickens attacking. I don't even want to know what happened. But now Blue got the crazy idea that it's my turn. If that happened to Conan I don't want to think what will happen to me! Gah she's saying it's time to go now.

~~~
Oh wow! Spending alone time with Blue was awesome! She took me to a Japanese garden and they had a tea ceremony place there! The Japanese plants and the rock garden were so nice. I could spend a lot of time there. So peaceful. The tea ceremony was really boring though... and the tea was only okay.

I think Blue realized that because after that we went out to a restaurant. It was a sushi place. The sushi was really good but I didn't like the octopus. Way too chewy for me. Blue didn't have any sushi but some kind of cooked fish dish.

So spending alone time with Blue wasn't so bad. She said next time she'll see if she can find some kind of Japanese temple or something to take me to. I really hope she finds one.

Entry 8

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces