Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
~~Sylphae's Journal~~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:01 pm
~Entries:20~

Welcome to
Sylphae's Journal
User Image
Syl is the Essence of Wonder
User Image
Keeper: Ryghann

Sylphae types like this

Ryghann types like this

syl will be taking over the journal, once she stops doodling and can hold a pen correctly~

~Welcome~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:08 pm
Directory
Welcome
Directory
Syls Stats/Bio
Home
Plots/Rps
Friends

~Directory~

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 pm
~Syl's Stats/Bio~

This little "Wonder" is named Sylphae but you may call her Syl for short
She is an enjoyable little girl, spirited and brave. A little self concious of her claws and tail though, but she will smile through that. She is a lover, all though she has none yet to call her such. She is very hopeful that she will find someone who shares her ideals and morals equally.

She loves flowers, all kinds! She loves to garden and also grow fruits. Someday she hopes to have a flower shop, or a fruitstand somewhere peaceful with warm breezes, and a view of the ocean nearby. Playful and energetic she will keep going until the sun hangs low in the sky. Doodling is a good way she expresses herself, allthough I am a little scared to pull out the Acrylic paint sweatdrop not saying she wouldnt be good at it....just saying there would be quite a bright and colorful...mess. hehehe

She dislikes dust, for it makes her sneeze (when she does, little flames lick out and smoke puffs out her nose!) So usually her play areas are quite clean, which she also enjoys. Sparkling clean surfaces are a must!
Strawberrys are probably a Dreams Godsend in Syls opinion, she cant get enough of them! If there are any about then let me know, i cant find em!

Quite skillful at sewing and knitting, Syl has a small collection of little dresses and dollies shes made for me and herself. She will probably make some for her friends as well.

~Syl's Stats/Bio~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:37 pm
~Home~
User Image
a cottage nestled in the deep, bright woods.Listening you can hear a small creek, theres a small bridge that goes over it. Following the river far enough will actually take you through a trail area that eventually leads out to the ocean. There is a sandy beach and plenty of driftwood. A rocky ledge on the side and plenty of seashells!

Leading out from the deep wooded home, when you get past the thick trees is a huge field of wildflowers, as far as the eye can see.

past the field the road gets a bit more civilized and it leads to a small village where Ry and Syl can resupply if need be.

~Home~

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:44 pm
~Plots/Rps~
ORP: Rys Cottage, ORP: Opening Castle Gates, PRP: London and Syl {Broken}

~Plots/Rps~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:46 pm
~Friends~
Callista
Conan
Graz'zt
Gemini
London
Chaderick
Nergui

~Friends~

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:47 pm
~Rp Start~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 am
Morning had burst through the stained glass window of my humble cottage, as I lay waiting for my mind to clear and awaken. Few moments pass and the birds whistle their lilting tunes at eachother, I tended to attract a vast array of birds for some odd reason. I pondered this factor as I rose, putting my bare feet on the old wood floor. It gave its creak of hello that I was so used to, its age and memories bringing a smile. After my morning tea had raised my spirits further I headed out the doorway to the front garden. I closed my eyes and inhaled the sweet roses and lilys aromas, the hyacinth and the black eyed susan. It brought me back to thoughts of another Garden...or "Sanctuary" even....

It had been a bright day like today, when I had been out in the village shopping. A had made a wrong turn on a path that I had been used to for years....I turned down a small street and came face to face with a hedge, a very tall hedge, thick and lively there was no way to see past it. This was interesting to me, I am quite a curious person. I had noted that it was a dead-end hedge which made no sense. But there was something in the air that peaked my interest in it. An extremely faint ringing was heard past the obstacle and I had an urgency to get past this monstrosity of a plant.
"You know.....if you believe....you can get where you need to go." Came a sweetly soft voice from behind me, I turned quickly quite surprised by her sudden approach. "Where i need to go?" I questioned, confused and bewildered by how wise this oddly familiar girl seemed. "Something dear to you is beyond...." Thats when it hit me, like a tidal wave. The Garden, my Dream and how I lost my companion from neglect and self-centered actions. "My Dream!" I gasped at her. She smiled and giggled cutely,"Yep thats right, Im the Caretaker....now go....". I understood that I had to somehow get through the wall of green, that and the ringing had gotten deeper, seeming impatient.

I steeled myself and made my way to tetris-ing my way through. Eventually, after scuffing my clothes and scraping myself I made it into a very unkempt blotch of land. It looked like it had been quite beautiful...then I realized this was all that was left. "oh my....." I turned trying to find the origination of the ringing. Searching under rocks, behind bushes, through brambles, and in deep grasses I saw a small glinting. In the distance, inside a hallowed stump I found it, A pristine and pure Dew on a leaf....sitting atop part of the Stump, I delicately lifted it and held it close to my heart. The hunt wasnt over, I needed the other half of this equation. My search started again, considering ive searched elsewhere it didnt take me long to find the pearlike, bubbled bottle. Lifting it and examining the Deliciously dark purple liquid inside, I slowly tipped it till the dew filled with the new color. Satisfied I replaced the bottle and commenced to head back out, after all I had groceries That needed cooling....

"You can return at any time, if you wish to help me bring back the glory this garden once had." The girl had offered politely. I smiled softly,"I will Sparkle..." Remembering her name came like remembering how to ride a bike, always there and nostalgic.

returning from my daydreaming of days past I looked around at my garden. I noticed a pair of Purple ears twitching in the tulips. "there you are, my lovely." I said kindly. She looked up and smiled at me with huge happy blue eyes. She nodded and went back to her task of deweeding....

I let out a slow breath........knowing this was only the start of something great

~Entry:1~

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:24 pm
Heading back out, unbelieving at what just happened I regathered my groceries which, to my amazement were still just as cold as when I left them. I felt a soft warmth coming from my breast pocket, where I was keeping my little dew safely and securely. My heart was lifted for I didnt think that I was even worthy of pondering owning a dream again. After the trek out of the village and my short pause, staring at the field of wildflowers I was humbled and proud of my homeland and that the fates had smiled upon me.

Walking through the small front garden of baby plants I knew they were in for a big surprise, somehow i just knew my dream would make this garden into something treasure-able. After putting my foodstuffs in their proper containers I set my beautiful dew on a cloth that was sitting on the clean table. "Hmm,you need a better perch...." I looked around for quite sometime and finding nothing that was good enough I thought I would give up. But then an idea struck me like lightning, and the thought boomed like thunder. I quickly went into one of the multiple rooms and shuffled around, once I had what I needed I set to my task. Sitting down at the table and looking at the dream as a referance I began stitching together fabrics. After what seemed like hours and many finger-pricks later I completed a little Pillow for my Dew to sit on. The pillow was a light teal with golden embroidered patterns on it and I was more than happy with it! Completely satisfied I sat the purplish orb on it and smiled from ear to ear. "That should do it!" I chuckled to myself at how crafty I was, but then was interrupted as I looked at the time,"Cripey! I need to get dinner going!" Dashing into the bathroom and washing up, I re-emerged with my dark purple apron. "allright!...now I wonder what you would eat, hmm?"

Ohhh what to cook......

~Entry:2~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 pm
Gathering my things for my food I set about bringing out the pots and pans needed, I was going with breakfast. I thought it might still be early enough in the day, that it was appropriate. I giggled to myself in amusement, pondering what my dear dream would like and if they would like to learn how to cook. After making my pancakes, bacon, eggs, tea, and toast I sat at the other side of the small table, "Ahhh bon apetite!"

After completing my meal I figured that now was the time for some chores and cleaning, so I took my dream off of its perch and stuck it in my breast pocket going off to do my work. With the dream there it felt warm and comforted, so doing my chores went along more quickly than I thought. I managed to get all the weeds pulled, the lawn trimmed and much of the house organised and cleaned up. "Huh," I said to myself,"I normally dont clean this well...." Looking down at the little dew, "Must be something you like huh?" Finishing the housework was cake!

After relaxing a while I decided to take my dew somewhere special. I went deep into the wooded area behind the cottage, along many trails and trees. I inhaled the sweet forest scent that you get near sunset, that wafts off of those pinelike trees with the flat pines. Suddenly the tress stopped and the ground became granulated with soft sands, my personal little beachfront leading straight out to the ocean! My favorite spot! "Here is the greatest thing ever," I pulled out my dew and held her up where the sun was setting, seeing the deep purples swirl gorgeously. Finding my usual spot on a very large driftwood tree that had been bleached with the waters,but dry now I sat on a very comfortable end. "And here is the finale..." I said quietly, as the sun lowered itself to the seas edge, Suddenly a sparkle of green where the Emerald Flash had been and the sky lit up with oranges, purples and reds of sunset. I let out a content sigh....it had been a good day.

~Entry:3~

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 am
Sitting and admiring the sunset I gently sat my dew down beside me, admiring the changes in color and how I might paint them eventually.
For it being sunset it sure seemed brighter than I thought- I thought to myself, as I felt a soft glowing out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to see where the light was coming from, only to be greeted by a giggling naked little girl with horse ears,wings, a scaly tail and clawed toes.

"Hi!" She warbled in a cute voice.

I nearly passed out, However. I realised that it was my dream come true! "Sylphae," I said softly. Noticing her apparant nekkidness I took off one of my large coats and slipped it over her, tying the waist knot,"There, that should keep you warm till I can find or make you something. Cmon, lets go..." I had just gotten the whole way up when I felt a tiny hand slip around my pinky.

"Me." She couldnt say much but I had the feeling that she wanted to be close, so I obliged and picked her up, and giving her a piggy back all the way home.

After returning I went to the task of sewing her a cute little dress, black. with pink hearts little gray skulls. A bit out of season but it will suit her I think! I removed my coat from her, and she made no fuss as I then put her new clothes on. Apparently she was overjoyed with them and started spinning back and forth, watching the frills and ruffles.

I yawned,"Alright, lovely time for bed..." I hadn't really made any sort of sleeping arrangements for her yet but I thought she could just cuddle up to me. She followed me and plopped herself right into the cushy covers and curled into a ball, waiting for me. "Awwww." Just before i was about to lay down, I noticed one of my old sewn dolls I made. Picking it up I handed it to her. "Here, precious." Her eyes widened.

"Me?" She asked nervously. I nodded and she giggled cutely again, politely taking it from me. It disappeared as she re-curled into her little nest. I tucked her in and then took my spot on the bed, she instantly snuzzled right up to me, closing her eyes and drifting quickly. "Daddy..." she said right before she sailed off to dreamland.

~Entry:4~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:51 pm
The next morning I awoke to pots and pans being banged around, so I jumped out of bed with a start, tripping over the handle of a skillet, the other foot getting stuck in a bucket, and tripping with a bowl flipping up and landing on my head! I landed in the entry of the kitchen with a thud!

Giggling she looked at me brightly
, "Fuu" She Pointed at the bowl sitting on the floor that had a greenish, globby look to it. She looked quite proud of herself. I was wondering what it was and why it actually smelled good, but then i realised I did cook with her present. Maybe she is a very quick learner? I recomposed myself, detaching the cookware."Did you make this for me little one?" She nodded excitedly. "Ya!" She grabbed the bowl and handed to me. "Eee it!" She mocked a spoon going to her mouth and pointed at me.

I giggled at her enthusiastic personality and took the bowl from her, so not to offend her I did grab a spoon and eat some. Not bad! It looked quite scary but tasted quite clean and delicious! Like oatmeal and fruit...but there was no sign of either.Hmmm. "What is this Syl?"
She giggled at me in response.
"Muck." "Muck??" "Muck!"

Before breakfast was over I decided to sit down and teach her some things, like about cooking and what you can do. I also taught her how to read simple books as well and my goodness she was catching on alot faster than i thought!!! In a short few hours she could almost make a full sentance, she did have to furrow her brow and think quite hard, especially when it was a new sentance, but she get the hang of it!

We spent the whole day learning and I decided to go on a short hike with her, to tell her things that we saw and what their purpose is in this world. She was very happy with this and amused.
"So Daddy, der ar fings in da sky that make it turn colors???" She managed to get out. " Yep, allthough you dont need to worry about really hard stuff right now."

Making our trek back I gave her another piggy back ride, she fell asleep on the way for it was getting dark. I guess it had been an eventful and tiring day. We made it back inside and I made sure I got her all washed up before bed. "Story for me?" She pleaded and grabbed one of the books I gave her, holding it out to me. "Pl..ple...pleese?" I just couldnt resist, I read it in one of those soft and slow tones, so she was put to sleep right away. Hehehe, not to be mean but i wanted to get myself clean and get ready for the next day of adventure. That and i wanted to sew her more things....
I worked deep into the night after tucking her in
until I too fell asleep at my work bench....

~Entry:5~

Ryghann
Vice Captain

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff