Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
London's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 pm
This is the Journal of the Dream London, kept by the Guardian StrawberryRoseTea <3

User Image

Berry types in pink
London types in Green

Entries written: 35  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:15 pm
~Stats~

~Dream~
Name: London
Personality: Shy and quiet until you get him out of his shell. Then he can get hyper and crazy especially when sugar or caffeine is present. He is very smart and loves learning about everything.
Likes: Flowers, Butterflies, Horses, Japanese things, Tea, Baths, Long Hair
Dislikes: Loud Noises, Pushy Girls, Getting Dirty

~Guardian~
Name: Berry
Personality: Lazy and cheerful. Loves to talk to people and make friends.
Likes: Lazing about, pretty colors, London, spending time in the sun inside or outside, Baking, reading
Dislikes: Chocolate, Sleeping, cooking (totally different from baking Xp)
Pics: OC art

~Home~

London and Berry live together in a large English style castle that sits at the edge of a forest with miles of moorland stretching in front of it. It is many miles to the closest town. If you walk an hour into the forest you can get to a small clear pool with a waterfall.
The castle grounds include a large stable as well as a greenhouse. The castle has many rooms and is lavishly furnished. Friends are always welcome to stay for as long as they like and treat the place as their own home.
London's favorite place in his home is the extensive library. Berry can lose him in there for hours. Berry's favorite place is the home is the ballroom where she can drag a chaise in front of one of the exquisite windows and sun herself like a cat.

~Pets~

User Image

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 pm
Entry 1

I'll never forget the moment I stumbled from the forest into the Garden. The details are still as clear in my mind now as if it had happened merely moments ago even though it has been days since that stunning turn of events. That morning I had planned a relaxing day of hiking in the woods around my home. It was a particularly stunning morning too. Though I prefer what most people call dreary weather, I decided I would take this chance to enjoy a little bit of sunshine, bird calls, and baked evergreen trees growing in pine needle covered soil.

I was not quite an hour into my wood-wandering when the faintest sound of a bell carried on the barest caress of a flower scented breeze drifted into my hearing. I thought it was a bit odd. I had had never smelled flowers like that before in these woods. Not to mention the bell sound. There was no reasonable explanation. People never came here, and barely a day passed when I wasn't in these woods for even a small bit of time. . . Figuring I was imagining things I ignored it and continued on with my hike.

But wait. There it came again. I got a bit frustrated at myself for imagining things so vividly that I decided I would just have to prove myself wrong. I altered my course to head toward the direction from which the breeze came. I listened carefully for the sound, and it came occasionally. Growing a fractionally stronger each time as I covered more distance. I was so focused listening for the sound of the bell that I didn't notice as my familiar forest terrain changed around me. It must have been subtle, at least at first, for me not to have noticed. However the next time I looked up the overhead branches were adorned in great, emerald leaves rather than the needle studded branches I was accustomed too.

This caused me to stumble to a halt. I was a bit nervous at first, as I turned around looking at my surroundings. it felt surreal. As if I had been dropped into one of those mythical enchanted forests. That was when it caught my eye. The stone archway. At the time I had no idea that stepping through it would change my life. I have no clue as to what compelled me to make my way toward it, or what possessed me to step through it into the overgrown, thorn ridden garden. I tripped over the remains of what I now know was once a spiral stone pathway. I took no notice as the tree at the center of the garden held my rapt attention.

There it was. The source of the chiming that had pulled me this far. I took my time making my way through the growth, savoring the end of my hunt. when I drew close, I was amazed at what I beheld. It was so tiny. And delicate. Take it. The words whispered through my mind. With only the barest bit of hesitance I reached my hand out and oh so carefully touched the leaf that the tiny bell adorned dew was perched on. the leaf came easily into my hand. Make it yours. Being clueless as to what this was supposed to mean, I looked around in confusion. Then it caught my eye. A faint glimmer of red buried beneath a flowering fully thorned rose bush.

There was no way to get it out without losing at least a little skin. But I knew it was what I sought. I knelt and, with my free hand, reached into the cluster of thorns. They bit deeply into my skin and soon my blood was flowing freely but I was determined. I worked the odd bottle out of its guarded resting place. I clutched my prize in my hand and wondered only momentarily what I was to do with it. When the thought struck me, i giggled a bit. Of course. How simple. I tipped the bottle upside down over my dew and watched as a single drop fell and disappeared into the surface of my dew. As I watched it swirled throughout and turned the whole dew the same burning red. I had found the Essence of Rebirth.

Leaving the bottle on the grass I carefully clutched my dew to myself and made my way back to the tree. Staring up into its branches I wondered: what next? Oh, if only I had known . . . .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 am
Entry 2

I went back to the garden the next day. I don't have any idea how I found it. I still don't know how I ever find it. It just seems to be there when I want it. I took my dew back with me too. Snugly settled into a small basket to protect him from harm. I was just as overwhelmed with awe as the first time I stepped through it's gate. Except this time, there was someone else in the garden. I called out to her and she turned my direction with a smile. She had a mischievous look about her but other than that gave off the feeling of being very sweet.

I smiled as I approached her and introduced myself. To my surprise she hugged me and told me that she was the caretaker of the garden and oh how nice it was to see someone here after such a long time. Then before I could get a word in she continued on, asking if I would be willing to help her clean it up. Of course I agreed readily cause I could feel that it was such a magical place and had a desire to see it in its glory.

She told me that I could start wherever I wanted and do with my area as I pleased. So I wandered off to a nice little corner (if there are corners in a round garden) that was a little to the south and plopped down by a flowerbed. My first few attempts at pulling weeds didn't start particularly well. I ended up pulling stickers out of my hands. It seemed the weeds had grown a bit magical too and were none to pleased about being pulled up.

However, after trying a few techniques I figured out how to pull them up without incurring harm to my person. I managed to get a good bit of the flowerbed weeded that afternoon before I decided to head home. Standing up, I brushed myself off and glanced at the centered tree. I picked up my little basket and made my way over to it and stood looking up into the branches. A smile curved the corners of my lips as I thought about how glad I was to have found this place. After a moment I turned and walked out of the Garden, heading home with my precious bundle.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 am
Entry 3

Today it was a bit rainy out so I decided I didn't want to risk taking London out into the forest. Maybe once he id out of his fragile Dew stage I may teach him the joys playing in the rain. It's my favorite weather and I would love to share it with him. Anyway, because many rooms of the castle tend to get damp when it is wet out, and it's hard to keep all the fires going when just myself and my dew are the only ones living here, I decided we would spend time in the library. I always try to keep the fire going there on wet days because the damp isn't good for my books.

I have spent many days on the couches arranged in front of the great fireplace and knew that we would both be cozy and happy there. I made my way through the shelves, carrying London in his little basket of course, trying to find a book to read him. I have so many favorites that it made choosing hard. So I wandered for a bit, running my hands over the spines of the books and murmuring softly to my dew pieces of each story.
In the middle of my explanation about Beauty and the Beast I heard a small chiming. I looked down at London with fascination. I guess he wanted to choose his own story. So I pulled the book from its shelf and carried it and London back over to the great fireplace. I nestled his basket on the floor near the corner of my favorite couch and pulled the neatly folded blanket off the back of the furniture piece. I settled onto the couch in a lounge, covered myself with a blanket and opened the book.

Slowly I began to read through the book, savoring my favorite parts and reading excitedly over others. London made a great listener. he jingled at the exciting parts and chimed softly at the romantic parts. I read for hours and by the time I was done, The fire had settled to a warm smolder.I stood up and stretched, then picked up my dew basket and walked through the large room to one of its small covered windows. Pushing aside the drape I looked out across a soggy green landscape. Oh, how I love the rains of spring.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm
Entry 4

He did it! He really did it! London turned into a little boy! I still find it hard to believe even as I sit here writing about listening to sounds of him playing with my pots and pans in the kitchen. Why is it young ones are so taken with playing in simple household items even when they have the choice of fancy toys? I was so excited with his change I think I over did it with the birthday presents. Oh, well. He deserved them all. Anyway, back to his change.

So, it was another wonderfully overcast and drizzly early spring morning and I felt that it was a good morning for tea. So I had taken London's dew into the kitchen and set him on the counter while I turned to the task of filling my pot with hot water and setting it to the stove. I then went to rummage in the fridge for my cream, filled my little cream pitcher and turned to the cupboard to dig out my tea tray and sugar. I set all this on a counter opposite my little dew and began arranging things to my liking.

I jumped about ten feet straight up when I was suddenly back-lit by a bright blinding light. Fearing the worst I whipped around to see what kind of disaster had befallen my dew in just the moment I had been looking away. Imagine my surprise at seeing a naked little boy with glowing purple wings sitting on my kitchen counter smiling at me. " Momma." he called. Opening his arms to me. I was too ecstatic to bother explaining that I wasn't his actual mother so instead I pulled him into my arms and we took a twirl around the kitchen. Our little victory dance was interrupted by the scream of the kettle so I had to pause to take a moment to move it from the heat.

I looked again at my naked little boy. "We should probably find you something to wear so you don't catch cold." I hadn't been planning for this so didn't really have much to dress a little boy in. Or so I thought until I remembered a room that I had stumbled across in our castle that held all kinds of clothing from various cultures. the room had probably been forgotten about by the previous owners when they vacated this place for a warmer home. Or they just didn't have room in their new home and had left it. Either way I was grateful.

So I picked London up and, pausing in my room to wrap him in a blanket, being careful of his wings, so he wouldn't get chilled, we set out for the old treasure trove. That's how I like to think of the place. Once there I settled him into a padded chair and began rummaging through old trunks and wardrobes. "Ah hah!" I exclaimed as I pulled out a boys Yukata that looked about the right size. He un-cocooned himself from the blanket and allowed my to slip my new find over his shoulders. I hadn't thought about whether or not the wings would cause problems so lucky me that they didn't seem to be affected by the fabric and slid easily through it as if they weren't exactly corporeal. Some much for my being careful of them earlier.

Once I had him properly dressed. We headed back to the kitchen to continue preparing our tea. Luckily the water was still hot. I quickly prepped my tea tray for two instead of one, humming happily the entire time. Then we headed to the library to settle down for another rainy day story session. I decided today would be a good day to let him start learning to read.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Entry 5

Today I took London to the Garden for the first time as a child. He seemed a little confused when we just wandered aimlessly into the woods but I told him to wait a moment. So he quieted down and just walked with me, his little hand in mine. I knew he could tell when our feet found the path that had become so familiar to me over the past little while he and I had been together. Lucky for us it was a little warmer than it had been the last couple of days and our walk was comfortable.

When we came into view of the gate I slowed and gave him the chance to stare. After a moment he pulled me over to the great stone archway and dropped my hand to run his chubby little fingers over the moss that had grown over the thing obscuring most of the stone underneath. He picked at it with his nails pulling chunks of the fuzzy green stuff off of the stone. Curious I asked, "What are you doing London?" and started helping him peel it back. After a few minutes we had cleared an area about the size of a piece of paper.

I stared in awe at what we had uncovered. It was a picture. Or more specifically a series of pictures. They looked like they were depicting something to do with the garden but I couldn't be sure at the small area we had uncovered.
"How did you know this was under here?" I asked in awe.
"the stone asked me to help it breath." He replied simply and shrugged. then without further comment walked through the arch and into the garden. I shook my head. If the kid wants his mysteries let him have them.

I followed him in, hoping to catch him before he managed to find any of those vicious weeds the chocobo might have missed on its previous salad bar rampage through the garden. As I stepped through the gate I was again surprised by the progress the other guardians had made in bringing the garden back. Looking around I soon found London a little ways down the spiral path kneeling in the dirt and talking to a little green thing poking its tiny leaves through the dirt. I never heard what he said because he stopped talking and stood when i got to him. He looked up at me and smiled. It made my heart melt every time.

I swept him up and put him on my hip. "I think we should go visit the tree. What do you think." He responded with a vigorous nod and with that I walked slowly on down and around the spiral path. I took my time so we could look around. I pointed out flowers and animals to him that hadn't been there a few days before. Another sign of returning life to the Garden. Eventually we made our way to the tree and stood under it looking up into its vast branches. It shimmered heavy with dew. We stood that way a long time, hundreds of possibilities running through my mind of what each dew could become. After a bit I set him down so he could touch the tree on his own. He walked up to it and touched its bark. "Sad." he said, "Tree is sad."

After that we went home and had a nice lunch. We played for hours until bedtime. I tucked him into his very own bed in his very own room that we had picked out together the night before. I was just across the hall from mine. I don't think either of us wanted to be far from the other. However, he was a big boy now and needed his own space. The room was pretty bare except for the bed. I made a mental note to furnish it from the castles hidden treasure tomorrow. I tucked him in and kissed him goodnight before going across the hall to my room.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 pm
entry 6

Even as I sit here listening to London talk to the new dew in the little sitting room off of my bedroom I still find it hard to believe that I now have two Dreams. London is completely involved in taking care of her. He asks to carry her everywhere. He sits down with her and tells her stories. I just hope he keeps this up as he gets older. Kind of reminds me of myself and my brother sometimes. One of these days I should introduce London to Jack. But not today. We can't even leave the castle today.

We were very lucky in getting back to the castle last night after our midnight ride through the snowstorm on my palomino stud to go find the little girl we named Arabelle. After we left the protection of the Garden even Sam couldn't manage much more than a walk. I guess I encouraged London's brotherlyness by giving him the responsibility of bringing her in and keeping her warm last night after we got home, while I took care of the horse.

After our adventure I felt we all needed a treat so I stopped in the kitchen and made myself and London some tea. I dropped an ice cube into his so it wouldn't be too hot. I carried the tea tray up to my room and was a bit surprised to see London cuddled down in my bed already back in his P.J.'s the dew nuzzled down next to him. He was telling her the story of Beauty and the Beast that I had read to him the other day. Every so often the little dew would jingle cutely. I didn't even try to hide my smile as I set the tea tray down on my bedside stand.

I handed London his cup which he took without even pausing in his story. I went to tend the fire then stepped into my closet to change into my own jammies. When I went back I grabbed my own cup of tea and sipped from it as I crawled into bed and snuggled down under the covers with them. When London finished his story I offered to let him sleep in here with me and Arabelle. I guess they woke up before I did and now I should probably go make breakfast.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:27 pm
entry 7

Ever since I started to teach London how to read he has taken it upon himself to practice every day. It didn't take him long to discover a section of children's books in the library that I hadn't even been aware existed. So at least once a day he will take Arabelle with him and read to her. He would take Elliotte too but the little bugger prefers to stay with me.

Every once in a while I'll sneak into the library after him to listen. He reads well and hardly ever stumbles over words anymore. I think he has also started to practice writing on his own too. I gave him one of those writing books that teaches you how to form letters. He used it for about a day before moving on to write words and short copied sentences in the little notebook I also gave him. I don't think it will be long before he starts writing in this journal himself. I've also noticed he is impeccable with his spelling. He has a several different dictionarys sitting on the little writing desk that he claimed. I'll have to move it into his room for him.

Speaking of London's room, we finally found enough stuff in the storage rooms to get it decorated to his taste. which runs to dark rich colors and fabrics. He has a large four poster bed with drapes and a large armoire that he can barely reach into. He insists on dressing himself now. I've also given him permission to move anything he finds that isn't in an established spot already into his room. I expected it to get cluttered but so far he's only brought in a few tasteful decorations. Strange kid.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 pm
entry 8

As the weather had cleared and the snow had gone I tried to spend as much time outside with my dreams as possible. Today I had a special surprise for London. I dressed London and Arabelle warmly and with Elliotte snugly in his basket I led us all to the stable. London looked a bit confused but Ara bounced along brightly and Elliotte jingled softly to himself. I thought I might have recognized the beat of a song.

I inhaled deeply the smell of horse as we entered the stable. It had taken quite a bit of thought to figure out which horse i was going to use today. I had settled on a welsh pony named Myst. She was well behaved and had a beautiful temperament. I mostly used her for pleasure riding and a touch of cart pulling. She was a good horse for a beginner. I warned Ara to stay close and commenced my plan. I had London come with me to the tack room and Grab Myst's saddle and bridle.

He struggled a bit at first with the awkwardness of carrying but showed no problem of it being too heavy. Which was good. I had him put it on the stall door and let him come watch me start to groom the little mare. After talking my way through the beginning of the grooming I had London take the brush and practice. He had a bit of trouble reaching the high bits so i got him a step stool that we could leave outside the stall for him.

Once we had her sufficiently groomed I showed him how to place the saddle on her back properly explaining every detail and why it was done that way. Then I pulled it off and asked him to do it. He hardly struggled and I barely had to help him. Then I showed him how to bridle her. Again I took it off and had him repeat the process. Then I clipped the lead to the bridal and handed it to him.

I opened the stall door and walked with him to the stable door giving him tips on how to lead the horse. I was careful to keep Ara on my other side and Elliotte's basket in my far hand and close to my body. Once outside I had London lead Myst around in circles a few times till he seemed to get the hang of leading her. Then I bade him lead her to the mounting block. I showed him how to hold the reins so she wouldn't move while he mounted. He had no problem getting himself aboard having seen me do it several times.

I then led boy and pony around a little to see how he balanced. He sat easily on her back and seemed quite at ease. This didn't surprise me. He had been on and off horses with me a few times. After a bit i called a halt ot our lesson and told him we would continue another day. I set Ara behind him for the short ride back into the stable. I'm glad that Myst is so mild because all Ara did was bounce. I showed London how to put the pony away and how to give the tack a quick once over cleaning.

All said it was a good day. London was quite happy with what he had learned and Ara kept bouncing in a way that mimicked what she obviously thought was horse riding. I could almost swear that even Elliotte had absorbed today's lesson

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm
entry 9

London does not like Elliotte. Simple as that. It probably doesn't help that Elliotte knows this and tries to antagonize him. So whenever Elliotte is around London tries not to be. Or he'll stuff his nose in a book and ignore the world. I hope he doesn't turn that into a habit.

So whenever London made a lame excuse and disappeared I always wondered where he went. Today I found out. Elliotte and Arabelle were napping so I decided to go find London. After checking the obvious areas like his room and the library, I wandered around quite a bit. I was up one of the towers when I heard the faint echoing of wood hitting stone. Curious I tried to look for the source of the sound. It seemed to be coming from the old practice yard but I couldn't get a good view.

Frustrated I dashed down the tower and over to a nearby balcony on the side of the old barracks that overlooked the practice yard. Sure enough, there was London. He seemed to have found a wooden practice sword. As I watched he went through a few steps, shuffled over to reference an open book and then resumed his maneuver. Guess the kid had decided to learn how to sword fight. I made a mental note to find some sort of instructor for him if that was what he wanted to do. Hopefully I won't forget now that I've written it down.

Not wanting to bother him I left much quieter had I had come. I kind of wonder if he's using it as an outlet for some of his frustration with Elliotte. I do hope they get along better when they get a bit older.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:22 pm
Entry 10

Berry finally has decided to allow me to write in this; My own Journal. I have noticed her writing in it before and even inquired after it a few times. Today she caught me trying to write my own story. She read it before I could manage to hide it. I guess she was impressed enough that she decided I could keep my own journal. When she brought it to me she explained that when I write in it I just basically tell a story of what happened to me if I thought it was important. I'm thinking that acquiring it was a big enough accomplishment that I feel I should record it. I do hope I can get the hang of this. I don't want to be a disappointment. No matter what.

It's almost embarrassing reading what Berry has written about me in the last several entries. It almost feels invasive reading her thoughts. I can't imagine letting other people read about what I think and feel. I hope she lets me keep this where no one can get it.

I just asked and she said she would help me get a box with a lock on it. I like this idea. Anything to keep it away from Elliotte. He is bad. I don't know why but I just get a feeling. Berry says I have to be nice to him because he's my brother. the only thing that would make us such is living here together. He and I are nothing alike.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 am
entry 11

I had another riding lesson today. Elliotte tried to get himself killed pity he didn't succeed. All he got was a stern talking to from Berry and an exclusion from our next trip to the barn. But that's not important. Today Berry let me go to the Garden by myself. She helped me find the gate in the woods and then told me how to go in and then she said I could walk home by myself as long as it was before dark. I was terribly excited that she would trust me so much.

So I walked into the Garden hoping I could have some time to myself. I was was disappointed in that matter for I saw Callista on a swing hanging from one of the branches of The tree. I was stunned by how pretty she is. I remembered Berry telling me something about how Calli is always here usually by herself. I watched her for a few more minutes before scooting closer and calling out a greeting.

She seemed startled that I was there but quickly recovered and greeted me cheerfully. She hopped off of her swing and trotted over.
"So what brings you here toady?" she inquired politely.
"I was just trying to get away from the castle for a bit. away from Elliotte." I replied.
"Nightmares can be hard to be around." she agreed. "So do you want to play?"
She was so seemed so excited to have company that I couldn't refuse her. "Sure. what do you want to do?"
So I spent the afternoon playing with Calli. I was so distracted I forgot to watch the sun and next thing I knew it was getting dark and Berry was there to give me a ride home on Sam. I should go visit Calli more often.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:28 pm
Entry 12

So Berry arranged a surprise for me today. She woke me up early and told me to dress for sword practice. I was a little confused but did as she said. By the time I was dressed she had already gone to the practice yards where I was to catch up and meet her.

There was someone waiting with her when I got there. He was tall and had red hair and green eyes like me. It was really strange. Kind of like seeing a grown up me.

Berry told me this man was named Craig and he would be staying with us for a while to teach me sword lessons. Berry asked him to go through a few forms so I could see what a sword master looked like. I was absolutely entranced. He did kind of a weird thing though. He put a blindfold over his eyes before he did his forms.

After kissing him on the cheek (she had to stand on her toes!) Berry left me alone with him. We didn't do much. He asked me to show him what I had learned from the book and he corrected what I was a little awkward with. I was proud when he told me I was doing good by myself and thought I would make a good student.

StrawberryRoseTea
Crew

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash