Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
[J] Conan's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 pm
Welcome to little Conan's journal. He is of the Essence of Pack and is watched by his guardian Blue. As of right now Blue is writing the journal entries about him and his growth. Once he learns to write he'll start writing them.
You may also note that there is nothing about Blue. Blue hates posting info about herself. XD So just discover what I'm like on your own or by what Conan writes.

User Image

Entries: 43

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 pm
Index:
Welcome post
Index
Home
Conan
Plots/Rps
Fan Art
Reserved
Journal begins

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:18 pm
Home
Blue, Conan, Kristopher,Charis, and Farvardin live in a little cottage just outside of town. Nergüi used to live here too but she moved out and is living in the city now. It is quite a ways from the garden but that's okay. They all enjoy taking a leisurely walk to it. The outside of the cabin and a light brown and has lots of flowers planted around it. There is even ivy growing up one of the walls. One side of the cottage is a little lean-to that an empty cage rests at. There is also a small chicken coop out in the backyard. There is also a redish brown tree house in the big tree in the backyard, which is where Kristopher stays most of the time.
Inside there are six rooms: a living room/dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and three bedrooms. The cabin had been recently remodeled and had a room added on. The living room takes up most of the room and is painted a sky blue. The kitchen is the next biggest room and is generally in disarray. The bathroom has peach tiles and has an old claw foot tub. Blue's bedroom is a dark blue and has a bed with a bright blue comforter. There is a desk and chair near the bed and there is a large book case in the corner. On the desk is a new dew laying on a small pillow. The other bedroom has white walls and has a gray bed as well as a gold bed. There aren't many toys in the room anymore. There are lots of books and science stuff in the room which mark it as mostly Conan's room. There is also a little doggie bed in one corner of the room for Bran. The final bedroom is dark green and is now Charis' room but used to be Nergüi's. There are all kinds of girly things in the room and has lots of lace. There is a small table and chairs there for holding tea parties. The room is filled with stuff animals as well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 pm
Conan

User Image
Name: Conan
Name Meaning: Irish for little wolf or hound. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was the author who wrote the Sherlock Holmes mystery stories.
Essence: Pack
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: A happy and kind guy. Conan was quite shy after he emerged from his dew. He is quite the gentleman and enjoys helping others out. He isn't seen holding onto his tail or chewing on it anymore but he will hold his tail if he is really thinking or worrying. He outgrew his secretive phase and talks clearly now. He has a low pitch voice. He had quickly accepted the new dew in his and Blue's life. He is very protective of Nergüi. However he doesn't like Kristopher, gives him the willies. Due note that he hardly ever calls Kristopher by his name when writing about him, merely calls him chicken or just Kris. He has a Siberian Husky named Bran and yes Bran is a girl. He also works at a pet shop in town.
Likes: his tail, Blue, helping others, enclosed spaces, spring, curry, deer, elk, Nergüi, Bran, taking care of animals,
Dislikes: storms, winter, being out of his dew, rudeness, chicken, pirates, Kristopher,
Favorite Things: Number one favorite thing is his tail. color- grey and blue; food- venison and curry; drink- juice or water;
Fears: chickens and pirates,
Hobbies: holding his tail and snooping around.
Skills/Talents: Developing quite the talent for solving things. Is very capable of taking care of animals and 'taming' them.
Friends: Gemini, Graz'zt, Tiffany, London, Sylphae

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 pm
Plots/RPs

Taking the Plunge
Blue is dark Blue
Conan is grey

Old journal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:49 am
Fan Art

User Image
Conan and Bran by Rygh

User Image User Image
Conan in a Jar from Syrcaid's In a Jar shop

User Image
Conan sleeping chibi by Rygh

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:55 am
reserved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:24 pm
Blue sat down with a new journal at her desk. She looked at it and then to the little dream sleeping on her bed. She smiled and thought about how she came to be his guardian.

~~~
It was a cold winter day. There were a few flakes of snow falling from the sky. Blue looked up at the grey sky and sighed. She tugged her hat down further on her head and tighten her scarf. The day was depressing and the color of the sky just reminded her of things best forgotten. She had once had a dream, a wonderful and noble dream. However it had been crushed long ago when she found out she could handle doing certain things.

She was so absorbed in her thoughts she didn't even notice another person walking towards her. They ended up crashing into each other, Blue wobbling to stay on her feet while the other person fell solidly to the ground. The sharp reply quickly died on her tongue as she heard the soft ouch. "Oh I am so sorry! You're not hurt are you?" She helped the other person to her feet fretting over her. The other person shook her head and replied with a soft no. Blue sighed in relief, "That's good."

She was about to walk away when the girl she had run into spoke. "You seem like a good person. I know of a place, a beautiful garden, where you can get your dream back." Blue pulled up short and stared at her. "Where?" Was the only words to come out. Oh how she would love to get that dream back. Soon they were talking and the girl introduced herself as DreamAngelSparkle. Dream told her all about the garden and how she was trying to find guardians for the dream dews. She even explained the process of how to try and get one.

"So on the next full moon you can try to get a dream of your own. Of course don't be disappointed if the dew doesn't call out to you." Dream finished. Blue nodded and quickly agreed to be in the garden during the next full moon. She just had to try.

~~~
Blue was snapped out of her memories when she heard Conan stirring. She smiled and closed the journal. She could finish the story another day. "Mornin' Conan. Have a nice nap?"

Entry 1

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:18 pm
Blue was again at her desk with the journal. Conan was off in his room playing with his ABC blocks. It was the best toy she had bought for him yet. She was smiling as she heard the crash of the blocks and turned to the journal.

~~~
It was the night of the full moon. Blue was following the instructions Dream had given her to find the garden. She reached the stone archway and looked in. The garden was beautiful! The pathways spiraled up to a great tree covered in dew. She passed through the gate and into the garden. She took in all of the plants and breathed in the fresh clean air.

It took a little longer than it should have to reach the base of the tree. For Blue had stopped at a bench and sat down. She thought for a long time about her dream and of this garden. A strange ringing sound brought her out of her reverie. It was such a majestic sound. She followed the sound to the tree.

At the tree she paused again to look at the bottles. She could vaguely remember Dream saying something about bottles of essence but she couldn't remember just what she said. She stared at them for a moment before reaching for the grey one. It called to her for some reason. She looked at it for several moments, almost seeing something in its depths. It was then that the majestic ringing sounded again.

Blue looked up confused. Where was that ringing coming from? She looked around but didn't see any bells. She began wandering around the tree when the sound rang above her head. She looked up and saw a perfect dew directly above her head. The sound was coming from it! She reached up, plucking the leaf the dew drop was on. She stared at it for a moment, a dreamy smile on her face.

The dew rang again, faintly this time. She gasped, remembering just was Dream had said. She had to quickly pour a drop of essence on it otherwise it would fade away. She began to panic for a moment when she realized that she had brought the grey bottle with her. She smiled and sigh in relief. She uncorked it and poured a drop on the dew. The dew began to change color as it absorbed the essence. She re-corked the bottle and took it back to the others. Of course she still had her dew. "Soon Conan you will join me." She whispered as she turned to leave.

~~~
Blue closed the journal with a smile. It was nice to write down just how she found Conan. Plus he was interested in this story and once he could read, he could look at the journal and read all about it. She heard another crash and sighed. "Conan! You better not be playing 'Godzilla' again! I don't want another broken lamp!" She hollered as she got up from her desk.

Entry 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:09 pm
This time as Blue sat down at her desk Conan was in the room awake. He had asked for her to retell how he had grown. He wanted the new dew that was sitting on the desk to know. Blue was happy to oblige as she picked up the pen and opened the journal. "Well you see Conan and our new friend...

~~~
"It was a warming spring day. The snow had finally melted all away and I decided it was time to do some spring cleaning. I had cleaned most of the little cottage and had started on my own room. I placed you, Conan on my bed and stretch. 'Okay before we get cleaning I need a drink. Stay there Conan.' I chuckled thinking how unlikely it would be that a dew would move.

I had gotten a drink from the kitchen and was on my way back to the room when I saw a flash of light. 'What the?' I said rushing to the room, 'Conan?!' I looked in the room and began to panic. Conan's dew was missing! In it's place was a little boy in a toga with grey hair and wolf ears and tails.

I stared at this strange boy for a moment before yelling, 'Where's Conan?! What did you do with him?' You were laughing at me like you had just heard the greatest joke. You waved and smiled before patting the bed. It was then that it finally dawned on me. The strange little boy was you Conan. I quickly walked over to you and scooped you up in a big hug. 'I can't believe that you grew into such a cute little guy! And you did it without me here! Aw but you're so adorable!' You were hugging me back with your little tail just wagging away."

~~~
Blue stopped talking and writing to look at Conan. "Whoops ended up writing that in first person.... oh well. Anything you'd like to add Conan?" Conan shook his head but said, "You were so funny that day."

Entry 3

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:21 pm
It was another day and Conan had demanded that Blue write another story in the journal. Only this time he was going to be the one telling it. Blue smiled as she opened the journal and held her pen posed above it. "Ready when you are Conan."

~~~
It was night and the moon was full. Blue had just put me to bed and I snuggled in my blankets. It didn't take long for my bed to get nice and warm. I was starting to sleep in the heat when I heard a noise outside my door. I opened my eyes a little to see Blue checking in on me. It wasn't all that strange but yet it struck me as odd. When she left the doorway leaving the door a little open, I got out of bed. I put on my cloak and grabbed my boots. I was still wearing my little flannel PJs as I looked out my door. Blue was heading for the outside door and I quietly followed after her.

It didn't take me long to figure out where she was going; the garden. I was a little sad but at the same time really excited. Cause I knew that someone new would be joining us. I hid behind a lamp post when Blue paused at the gateway. Peeking out from behind it I saw that she had already gone inside. I silently yipped as I rushed to catch up. I spotted her already at the tree with her head tilted as if she was listening to something. I couldn't hear the dew's little bell but I knew that was what she heard.

I quietly went up to the tree and saw Blue go to the branch low to the ground. Instead of following her to it I began looking for the bottles. I sniffed the air, trying to catch the special scent of pack. So it didn't take long to find the bottles. I stared at them for a moment before picking up a greenish blueish colored bottle. It was then that I saw Blue panicking. It made me smile cause it seemed like she was always doing that. "Here." I said in my low voice as I handed her the bottle, "This one." I saw the frown forming on her face. So it was no surprise when she asked what I was doing up. I didn't say anything, just waited until she took care of the new dew.

As soon as she opened the bottle I got a whiff of the deep lush forests. So that was the essence I picked for her. It was nice and gave me a warm feeling in my gut. I smiled as she said it was bed time and began leading us home. I couldn't wait to play with my new friend.

Entry 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am
Blue and Conan were sitting down at the desk again. Nergüi was in the other room playing. "So what are we writing about today?" Blue asked. She smiled at Conan as he pointed out of the room. "Nergüi? What about her?" She was starting to ask questions that required a verbal response, otherwise he'd never talk to her. "Nergüi basket and clothes." Conan said with a little huff. He certainly didn't care much to talk. "Ah when we went to get the basket and then later to get the clothes." Blue picked up the pen and began to write

~~~
It was the day after acquiring the new dew. Blue and Conan were both staring at it. Blue was thinking of how different it seemed from Conan and Conan was....just staring. "So we need to think of an easier way to carry her around.... not to mention a name." Conan was nodding his head eagerly.
"Name. Pretty basket." Conan said. His ears and tail drooped when Blue said she didn't have any pretty baskets or what to name the dew. But when she suggested going out and getting something he brightened up. "Town!" He scampered off to his room to get his cloak, his furry white cloak, and little snow boots. "Ready!" He called as he ran to the front door.

Blue laughed while shaking her head. That boy. She grabbed the dew and went to get her own coat and shoes on. "Let's go." She led them away from the cottage and towards town. It wasn't a long trip and soon they were walking into an arts and crafts store. Conan was sticking close to Blue, not fond of strangers at all. Blue located the aisle with baskets and they began to browse.

Conan was looking low at the baskets but they were all really plain. Definitely not suitable for the Forest dew. He finally spotted a fancy wood basket. He grabbed it and went to Blue. "This one. Flower and ribbons." He smiled when Blue agreed and took them to where the ribbons were located. He picked out some blue and green ones. He was going to head towards the fake flowers when Blue stopped him.

"Why don't we use some flowers from our garden. They'll be much better than fake flowers." Blue said smiling as Conan nodded. They went and paid for the basket and ribbons. It wasn't until they were outside and heading home that Blue thought of something. "You know Conan.... there's one other thing we should get. Clothes. I'm sure she's going to need them." She took Conan off to a special clothing store. It held clothes from all over the world.

As they were looking around Conan peeled away from Blue and stared at the Japanese collection. Blue happened to notice before walking away too far. "Oh. Should we get her Japanese style clothes?" Conan nodded his head and went down the aisle. Blue loved the kimonos but none of the screamed that it was perfect for the dew. It wasn't until she reached the miko cosplay outfits that she found something. "Conan! Wouldn't this be perfect?! Just different colors."
Conan nodded before he said, "Black and green. Dark green." "Those sound good. Let's go place an order." They went up to the counter and placed the order. It would be in sometime during the next day or so. Finally Blue and Conan headed home with the new dew and its new basket.

Entry 5

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 pm
Oh my goodness. You should have seen Conan's reaction to Nergüi once she grew. It was hilarious and adorable. Hm... oh seems like he wants to try writing about it. I can't believe how fast he's picking up writing and reading. Though he's still misspelling words.

~~~
I was playin in my room after my nap. I hasn't hear Blue in livin room yet. Too many toys. Not mention new outfit. Blue bought me cool clothes.... suit she calls it. Has white shirt with brown pants and jacket. There even thing calls mantle. I likes hat best. She says it like detective hat. My ears even stick out cause of holes put in.

Anyways.... I was playin and not hearsin Blue talkin. I only hears when she came near room. I looked up expecting (Blue taught me this word today) to see her but she not there. So I gets up and peek out room. Not there too. Must be in hers room with dew. I head over and see girl wearin Nergüi's clothes. That dew's name... I dun care much for it but dew likes it. I was bout to ask bout the girl when she turned. There was horns and ears! Then I saws the tail. She was deers! She was Nergüi!

I ran over to her waggin tail really hard. I so happy to sees her! I hug her and hears Blue laughin. Nergüi was wigglin tryin to get aways. But I helds on. I like deers very much so I like Nergüi very much. But she not like when I kiss licked her.... Blue said to put licked her not kiss. She really try to get free. So I let her go. 'Stead I grab hand and take her to our room. "Yay room! Nergüi share room! Play Nergüi, lets play!" So we plays for a little bit but Nergüi got tired and nap on my bed. I let her and keep guard. Keep Nergüi safe.

Entry 6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:51 am
Conan here! Blue helpin' Nergüi write in journal. So I write in mine by self. Show Blue later and make proud. : )
Anyways writing here about day went flower fixin'.....

~~~
It was a nice day and Blue hears that garden is gettin' fixed. So me and Blue get some flower things and big wheelie thing. Nergüi didn't want to goes so she stayed home. We start headin' there but I gets run over. I rushed in front of Blue and stop. She hits me with wheelie thing.... then yells and makes sure I okay. Once she sure we go again. I start holdin' my tail cause I don't wants it run over.

We get close to garden and I run ahead.... only to stop and nearly get runs over again. Blue yells again as I run into garden. She talks to someone but I go to tree to look at bottles. I start thinking of when Blue found bottles for me. I stay for moment then go to Blue. Then I sees person. I hold tail tight and stay very close to Blue. I dun like strangers. Then more persons show up and I hope very much that Blue goes away from them to fix garden.

After doin' some fixin' we goes home. Blue said I did good tryin' to socialize with persons but I could use more work. I told her I dun like strangers.... makes belly all twisty and flutterin'. We had big surprise at home. The flowers were sproutin' and the weeds gone! Nergüi did some fixin' by self!

Entry 7

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:02 pm
Not good. This is not good. Blue came home finally last night after being so mad. But come home with big problem! She had bad dew, dark evil dew. She says name is Kristopher and we should try to get along. Nergüi was taken to it quickly. I dun like how she hangs with bad dew. She obsessed with it like Gollum with the Ring. I really like those books. Blue read one to me and I started next one. Blue says I make good progress with readin' and writin'.

Back to bad dew.... It gives willies to me. I know I gotta protect Blue and Nergüi but it goin' be hard. Blue cause she feel like she must take care of it. Nergüi cause she so drawn to it. I know it would harm them givin' chance to. Also I think it knows I know. Always send dark bad feeling straight to me, like its glarin' at me. I not lookin' forward to it growin'.

Ah Blue tellin' me I needs to write 'bout something else... something good. Uh.... I dunna what to write now. Oh... I tries to teach Nergüi how to read and write but she already knows! DX I kinda sad cause I wanted to teach her how. But she said I make good teacher for other kids. That best praise from her. So I'm goin' go find other kids to teach. Nergüi was supposed to help but I dun think she will cause of bad dew.

Entry 8

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces