Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Character Profiles
Cutter's Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuddles_the_Panda_Bear

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 pm
All my characters will be profiles here.

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft][size=10][b]Alliance: [/b] (Good/Bad/Neutral)
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eyes: [/b]
[b]Hair: [/b]
[b]Strength Level: [/b]
[b]Powers: [/b]
[b]Weapons: [/b](If You use any)
[b]History: [/b][/size]

P.S. Credited for profile goes to rightful person. I own nothing of it, just the info that I am adding to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm
Sag's Info

User ImageAlliance: Neutral
Username: Cutter01
Name: Sagittarius Thalia Alexis Reid
Nicknames: Sag, Alia, Alexis, Alex, Lexis, Lexie, Reid or Blizzard(Only a few call her that.)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: She hasn't been near a scale in a long time so she wouldn't know.
Eyes: Any color but they are mostly always blue or purple.
Hair: Any color but mostly brown.
Strength Level: The basic strength level for a girl around her early twenties.
Powers: Alia has three abilities each for different uses. The first is her ability to change her hair, eyes and skin to any color she wishes, one minute she can have bight blue hair and the next she could have dark midnight black hair.Same with her eyes, they can go from being green to white within seconds. Alia can control this ability for the most part. The second is her ability to speak different languages at any point in time, however this is kind of hard for her to do and so she could be speaking English one minute and it could turn into Japanese, Chinese or Spanish mid way through what she was saying which has confessed many people before. The third she had just gotten not to long ago is the ability to control anything to do with the winter season where she can call on anything from Snow to Ice blizzards and so on. Alia can't control this one at all and so she didn't know what will happen if she gets upset or mad.
Weapons: Alia has daggers that she carries with her only to protect herself if she can't run and there is no where to hide so she can take her look.
History: Born October 31st was a baby girl, she was born to Mr. and Ms. Reid. Born her parents were really happy when they had their daughter. Even tho this little girl wasn't born between November 22 and December 21, her parents called her Sagittarius Thalia Alexis. Long name but it's mine, so I like it the part I like the most is Sagittarius. Anyway grow up my life was pretty normal, I had a loving family, great friends and even a semi good school life. It all changed when I was 14 years old, that was when I learned I had the mutant gene and got my first of now three abilities, it was the ability to change the color of my hair, eyes and skin but it started out as just my eyes and hair. It was about 6 months to a year after that ability that I got my second which was a little confessing to most people because I would go find speaking English to speaking another languages, even tho I had never been away from home to learn any. Two years after I got them people started looking at me weirdly because I was a mutant and everything that I had to get out of that place. So I did, I packed up my stuff; a few cloths, a couple books, my drawing book and the music. Then I left in the die of night when I knew that everyone in town was sleeping. That was all 6 years ago that I left, I have been travel around Canada and the US just trying to stay alive, I did hear that there was a place for young mutant and was tempted to go there but I wasn't sure if it was a trap or not so I never went. Oh. just 2 weeks ago I got a new ability this one might come in handed one day but for now I'm just trying to control it so that I don't hurt anyone.

Real People Pictures; Erika Toda, Lights, Samantha Dana  

Cuddles_the_Panda_Bear

Shy Shapeshifter

Cuddles_the_Panda_Bear

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 pm
Ringo's Info

User ImageAlliance: Good
Name: Ringo Tsubasa Yamaguchi
Nicknames: Sobang Sasu (Fire Shooter) or Wings
Height: 5'9
Weight: Been a while, I think about 10 years from the last time I was at the doctors...so no idea.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown but I like to dye it sometimes.
Strength Level: Unknown.
Powers: My abilities started out with me being able to control anything to do with Fire or flames. Which in reality sounds like a cool power but it's not. Will not for something who hasn't been able to control it very well. If I can remember right, when I first got that ability I think I burned down one of the school where I lived. Anyway to add on to that ability I also got the power to shield people and himself from things. So from I have been able to save many people using it but that could all change right quickly.
Weapons: (If You use any)
History:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 am
Reiki's Info

User ImageAlliance: Bad
Name: Reiki Kiyoshi Yamaguchi
Nicknames: Rei, Ki or Wolf Fang
Weight: Never pay any mind to that info, so why should you?
Eyes:
Hair:
Strength Level:
Powers: ~ Control Water and Earth
~ Turns in to a grant red Wolf
Weapons: (If You use any)
History:

Cuddles_the_Panda_Bear

Shy Shapeshifter

Cuddles_the_Panda_Bear

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:14 am
Addy's Info

User ImageAlliance: Neutral
Name: Adelaide Lilly Anna Bolton
Nicknames: Addy, Ad, Ads or Rattler(Codename)
Weight: Never Telling.
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown/Black
Strength Level: Unknown
Powers: Addy is more or less a snake herself. She can turn into one, control them, and even talk to them. Sometimes she can even see throw the eyes of the snakes near her but it is very rare when it happens. For Addy the snakes on her friends and family so she rarely will take control of them without asking.
Weapons: The snakes themselves are her weapons.
History: Addy was born into a very powerful family, they won't powerful in the way of magic or mutant abilities, no it was money and lots of it. She was raised to kill from a very young age and learned many ways to kill without leaving finger paints or anything that would lead the cops to her. Yeah the part of her family she was raised by were also the ones that took care of any dirty work the head of the family asked them to. However when she turned 16 she begin to hear snakes and one day she turned into one but likely for her no one was around at that point in time. So she was safe to find a place to hide and then change back into her human form. When she was back to normal she then asked her parents to let her go to a boarding school near New York City. Addy even has a pet snake she named Yellow that she talks to everyday. It's the only company that Addy has with her because most people if not all people she talks to hate, dislike or have a fear of snakes and sometimes snakes from out of no where to ask Addy for help.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games