Reply WWE UNIVERSE FANS And soon to be Super Stars
the rock has returned

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

giacomorox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm
its been 7 loong years since dwayne the rock johnson has been in wwe and now the greatest superstar next to bre the hitman hart is back and i wanna know you thoughts will he go on and defeat miz for the championship (yes)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 am
no he wont because he's already said about a billion times he's not come back to wrestle....no that be a NO on defeating the miz! most likely he will give john cena the rock bottom or the people's elbow and do some other stuff but he will not be in a match  

whitewolf10

Shteph_ixLeGacYx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:13 am
I hope he doesnt defeat the miz D: especially since he said he won't really wrestle -.- but the miz is amazingg biggrin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 pm
i want randy ortan to get the campionship back
giacomorox
its been 7 loong years since dwayne the rock johnson has been in wwe and now the greatest superstar next to bre the hitman hart is back and i wanna know you thoughts will he go on and defeat miz for the championship (yes)

xX-redloveofdeath-xX

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100

Nero Odio

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 pm
I find it funny a lotta you use your mule accounts to make a statement with. You that afraid to be exposed as a WWE fan or something?

And there's been talk about the Rock signing a contract to compete but if that were so we would have seen him ina few matches or so by now. And people with high standards who do have a contract with the WWE aren't wrestling at all. Namely Triple H who most are considering will retire, and Undertaker who seems to always come back for wrestlemania then hibernate.

Frankly I don't mind if the Rock wrestles or not, as long he would show up live every week. I don't know about everyone else but I'm getting tired of superman Cena. The Rock is all talk now, but we all know well he can back up any statement he makes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 am
you got a link to this "talk" about signing a contract to compete? cause i can show you the several times he says he's not coming back to wrestle....there is NO reason for him to come back to wrestle...special apperances are enough...he did what he wanted to do and he has moved on..he doesnt need the money thats for sure and even though the movies he's in arent the greatest he isnt stopping...but believe what you want to believe hell the rock could tell you DIRECTLY he's not coming back to wrestle and you still believe the internet rumors that he is...  

whitewolf10

whitewolf10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:25 am
this is from january 31 2011...just a few months ago

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-news/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-explains-in-detail-his-decision-to-leave-wwe-says-he-s-coming-back-but-not-as-a-wrestler.php

this is from january of 2010....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/331151-the-rock-returns-to-wwe-this-summer-who-will-he-feud-with

i do got more if ya need them....so now that i showed two links saying he's coming back just NOT to wrestle or full time..let me see your link that says he has a contract and is going for the championship belt next week!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 am
yeah i agree i find that cena is becoming the justin bieber of the wwe meaning he is too overhyped  

giacomorox

whitewolf10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:04 am
ok....it seems the rock has had a change of heart on wanting to wrestle...

http://rajah.com/base/node/22226

im not admitting i was wrong because for a while he's been saying he was done wrestling...and probably the hype between cena and the rock has made him realize that match would bring in lots of people to watch....again not admitting i was wrong because like i said for a long time he said he accomplished everything he wanted to in wrestling...but i guess we will see in two weeks @ wrestemania...he is also schduled to appeared on the last RAW before wrestlemania (wwe.com is where i got that info) as well as the raw after wrestlemania (again wwe.com)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:29 am
yeah and maybe later on they can reveal this anonymous general manager of raw and hopefully fire michael cole and bring back good ol jr  

giacomorox

WWE UNIVERSE FANS And soon to be Super Stars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff