Submit

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:03 pm
It's the same plot as last time, just in a new form so it's easier for our members to get back in.

The pack has some new neighbors. These neighbors are dangerous. A mob of cougars have moved in and want to end the wolf pack. This is a war between cougars and wolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm
Ellis looked around. Where was he? He looked over to his right and saw that Monty, the snake from earlier was looking at him with a playful gleam.
"Sssso? You're here now I ssssee..." The cunning snake hissed slyly.
"Yeah against mah will...." Ellis said disdainfully. He glanced behind him and saw the cougars who brought him here. He also saw Mila, Taka, and Saka.
"Kill him you stupid snake." Mila hissed.
"We are brethren....I cannot do that you fool." Monty snapped. He slithered over to her, hate gleaming in his eyes. "I can kill you if you wisssssh."
She smirked. "You wouldn't dare break the blood bond." She said then tossed him aside. She looked at Ellis with a sly smile. "Now, tell us an easy to kill your pack wolf." She demanded.
"Well ya'll could walk up there, then roll on yer stomachs and let them rip yer throats outl. Yer disgustin' blood would surely kill em' all." He said smugly.
Mila growled and slapped Ellis, claws scraping down his face. "This is getting old fast mutt." She growled. Her blood soaked claws dripping menacingly in the moonlight. 'We can do this the hard way if you want."

Ivy looked around, still blind when he looked in all directions except one. "Where the heck is he???" Ivy asked as he searched frantically for Ellis who was earlier taken by cougars.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Luna panted behind Ivy.
"Ivy! If you cannot see, use your scent or head back!" She barked, unaware of the one path he could see.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 pm
"No, no I can see but only in one way!" He said as he blindly turned around to look at Luna. He ended up running into a tree and then laid there, dazed. "T-t-this way....." He grunted as he stood up and wobbled north.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm
A muzzle worn with age poked out from behind the tree Ivy hit. The wolf, formerly known as Shadow, watched him. "Ivy?" She asked, her voice cracked with age as her black body, littered with scars as it was, walked from the darkness. She was old and you could tell from the way she moved but that didn't break the old gleam left in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:51 pm
Ivy turned to face the wolf who spoke but saw only blackness since he was facing the certain direction. He recognized the voice and a smile spread across his face. "Shadow? Is that you?" He asked, forgetting what he was doing and now focused on the wolf from his puppyhood. "I haven't seen you in forever!" He said excitedly, even though technically he still couldn't see her.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:54 pm
Shadow laughed quietly, a cracking sound. "Yes it is Ivy. How have y'all been? Still got your eyes on my Cloud, have you?" She asked, walking to stand beside him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 pm
"Of course I do! She only gets more amazing with each passing day!" He said, still facing the same direction, not noticing that Shadow was no longer there. He smiled at the thought of Cloud. It was true, he loved her more and more every passing second. He just couldn't get her out of his mind. Which was why Koda bugged him to death.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm
Shadow smiled. "That's good. Speaking of Cloud, where is she?" Shadow asked.
"Right here." Panted Cloud as she appeared out of the bushes. "Shadow?" She asked before shaking it off and looking at Ivy. "I was getting worried. Y'all didn't return."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 pm
"I will never trust a cougar...!"

Souretsu finally caught up. She panted when she stopped. She was nervous from the last trip, when cougars had attacked her by surprise.

"...He and his pack attacked me even though I was his friend!"

Souretsu Everdeen

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm
"Shadow! It's been awhile!" Luna yipped wagging her tail. She remembered this wolf. Back when she was only one year of age--a naive pup with a bug on her head. Now, she faced her old friend as the four year old alpha of the pack.
"Thank.....you....for....leaving....me!" Zinari panted, his little legs pounding the ground. Panting he looked at his mother. "Oh, you wont believe what happened, Mother!" He said, thinking up a good lie to say about Kogie, the wolf who saved his life at the den.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm
Shadow smiled at Luna. It was obliviouse to them all but after all these years... Shadow was nearly blind. She looked at Zinari. "I remember you from when you were a newborn." She chuckled.

Cloud frowned at Zinari. "Yes. This wolf saved our butts from a cougar attack." She said.  

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm
Zinari gasped. "No, no NO! I was supposed to tell the story!" he whined.
"HUSH! Stop being such a spoiled brat Zinari!" Luna snapped. "Shadow..are you okay?" She asked, ignoring her stunned pup who was sitting upright.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm
Shadow looked at Luna. "I'm fine."

Cloud sat next to where Ivy stood, her tail wrapped around her paws neatly.  

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Chiya Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:40 pm
Lien, Akash, and Reha trotted up to the rest of their pack. Reha looked very annoyed, for obvious reasons.
"I caught the rabbit first!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Uh-huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Uh-huh!"
"Please! Save me from these maniacs! Anybody!"
"We're not maniacs!"
"Yeah, what he said." Reha rolled her eyes and sighed.  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff