Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Teacher Table #7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

Teacher's assigned to Table 7 sit here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
~Professor Kita Shiguchi~

Kita walked into the great hall. She felt smuthered by all the pink and happy mushy feelingf from her students. She wore her usual outfit. She promptly went to table 7. She pulled her flask out for a holder strapped to her hip. She took a hearty drink as she sat down. She looked around her from the uncomfortable high backed chair.  

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm

~ Professor Romina Ciecherela~
User Image

Romina was excited to be joining into the event. Her start as a teacher was rather late and she wondered if they would allow her in. She smiled as she made her way to the table she was assigned. Perhaps it was a good thing that she had to wait till next year, this way she could get to know all of the others she would be working with. Maybe they could give her some pointers. When she reached her table she smiled. It was nice that she wouldn't be alone. "Hello" she said smiling wide. "I'm Romina Ciecherela, but you can just call me Romina" she laughed. "I'll be teaching the study of ancient runes class next year, um what is it that you do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Inari had made her way though the students to join the teachers. She noticed to other women sitting at a table and decided to join them. "Hello, I am Professor Evernight. I will be teaching astronomy." She said as she took her seat. She was a bit nervous. She was quite behind everyone else and would have to catch up.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

"My name is Kita." The pale woman with unusually pale eyes said as she blinked slowly. "Divination is what I focus on." She looked away from the two at her table and said in a voice that seemed genuinly isappointed, "Its too bad too that there will be no men joining us." There was a hunger in her eyes that was always there when she was surrounded by too many people. She took a long drink from her flask. "Do either of you have a lover to warm your beds this night?" She asked looking back at her companions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 am

User Image

Romina sighed, also disappointed at the lack of men at the table. "No not for me" she smiled slightly. "I have only my books to keep me warm tonight...well that and my little shop helper if he wants me to read him something" she laughed. Gavan was so energetic. She wondered how he was doing. It was going to be a surprise for him to learn she was now a teacher along with working at Tomes and Scrolls. The little boy kept her spirits up, especially around Hydrus. At the thought of Hydrus she let out an exhasperated sigh. "That man can be so difficult sometimes" she unintentionally said outloud.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Kita seemed to perk up a little. She took another swig from her flask and said, "Well, weel you may have no lover. But you talk as if you have an important man in your life. Who could it be." Kita looked around the room, "Is he a teacher?" She had to amuse herself somehow. Digging into other peoples love lives seemed like a good distraction.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am
User Image

"Ah well I'm not good at keeping steady relationships..."
Inari look down as she said this, that is a very large understatement. "I will have a nice glass of wine and curl up in my bed all alone but content as it were" She said picking up a menu.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 am

User Image

Romina laughed lightly,"no he isn't a teacher. He is Hydrus, the owner of Tomes and Scrolls. I work there too" she said taking a small sip of her drink. "Hydrus is a very complicated man. He doesn't open up much, even for a man he is closed in. A long sigh excaped her lips. "I wish he'd tell me what he was thinking sometimes"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

"Ah yes, don't all women wish we could get men to open up." Inari said thinking on her past relations. She had been with a few men in her time but none worth much due to well she like pretty men who could throw her around and those tend to leave the next morning.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 am

User Image

Romina sighed in response and took a long drink. Her mind closed in on itself a bit. No man had ever really showed interest in her as she was growing up. Occasionally she had dated in school but nothing serious. With Hydrus she didn't know what to think of him. Anther sigh escaped her as she thought about him. Looking around she saw many tables were bustling and others, flat and dull. How she wished to have someone for valentines.  
Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games