Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Teacher Table # 6 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:56 am
User Image

Teacher's assigned to Table 6 sit here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image

He sat down as refined as possible and fixed his cloak. He didn't feel the need to dress up, it was just his colleagues. He knew he'd never see the one girl he'd want to see and it was a higher likely hood he'd be dining with Cassandra at any rate, since they knew each other during their slytherin years. He sighed, ho-hum, so boring. Alas, there was no way he'd be able to keep himself contained if he was able to sit with either one, he'd want to plot with Cassandra and Florence was the beauty he was looking, and waiting for.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

☾Florence Brendon☽

Florence glided gracefully to the Table 6, making sure the end of her satin white dress doesn't get dirty. She took a seat and sighed heavily, wondered about what her husband was doing right now. She was always slightly nervous during Valentines' Day, and she wasn't a fan of it, either. She was slightly surprised to see Grey sitting at the table, and yet relieved that she didn't have to spend dinner with greesy Stayne.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

He smiled as it was Florence. He was excited. His knee's began to bounce around and he placed his hands on them and forced them to stay where they were supposed to be.
"Why, Florence." He grinned charmingly. "What's the matter? You seem pretty down." He smiled at her. "I assure you, everything will be fine. It's just a natural 'celebration' where we waste money on crush's or loved ones. A stupid muggle made, in my opinion, commercialized holiday." He shook his head.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

☾Florence Brendon☽

Florence smiled kindly to Grey.
"Well, I thought I'd be with my new hubby, but Mister Brendon was too busy making an interview about an awful, old couple." she snapped angrily as she looked down at her knees, twirling a golden lock around her index innocently.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

He was shocked and said nothing as he just stared into her eyes.
They were very pretty, and quite tempting.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

☾Florence Brendon☽

She sighed heavily and scratched her forehead idly."Well, it doesn't matter now anyway." she mumbled, still slightly tempered.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:05 pm
User ImageMaking her way to the Great Hall and sitting at her assigned table with perfect poise and posture in a shimmering, fitted powder blue sleeveless gown with a soft flowing capelet robe, Euchadessa surveyed the crowd of young people. This was her first night back in the castle since she was a student. It had been a huge compliment to her skills to be asked to fill in as the Potions professor. She had decided not to tell Nott about her appointment, thinking that surprising him would be more fun. She had been looking over all of the students but also searching for him.

Finally she spotted him entering the hall and had to smile. He was certainly growing into a handsome young man. And just behind him she caught sight of Alice's niece, Charlotte, that Nott had befriended the year before. She was certainly a beautiful young girl and Euchadessa had been happy to hear from Nott that she had been sorted in Ravenclaw. Though she wondered if Nott would ever be mature enough to attain the hand of a girl like Charlotte.

It was lovely to see the Great Hall decorated so festively, as though it was for her return. Reaching out she lifted her flute of Elderflower wine to her lips as she looked at her collegues that she was seated with. She thought that she might recognize them from her time at school but couldn't be sure. It was nice to come into the school year in time for a formal event, but at the same time she was more anxious to get to her classes.

However, as it was she decided not be totally aloof. Looking back and forth to the other professors she cracked a small, tight smile. "Good evening. I don't believe we have met yet. I'm Euchadessa McNair. I'll be taking over Professor Micheals post as Potions master for some time. And you are?"

Garden of Wisteria

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

☾Florence Brendon☽

Florence looked up, realizing that someone else joined their table. She smiled kindly at the woman."Florence Brendon. I'm teaching Music, Muggle Music and Choir." she introduced herself calmly despite the sadness and anger boiling..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

"Professor Grey, Herbology teacher." He extended a hand to shake hers. "Your name seems oddly familiar." He mused and then as though shocked into his system he let out an sudden 'knowing' gasp. "Aah, right... Knottingham... yes... he's rather... rambunctious... to say the least."

(( Huhuhuhu.... I can see Nott going "MOM YOU MET GREY!??? ISN"T-HE-LIKE-THE-TOTALLY-BEST-TEACHER-EVER?!" ))  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 pm
User ImageEuchadessa smiled and nodded along as Florence spoke. Inside she was going 'Ugh.' While Dessa enjoyed enchanting the harp in her office to play while she worked and some of the things off of the wireless were enjoyable enough, she had never developed a deep interest in music. She couldn't imagine how, in the wizarding world, some people ended up playing...music. It just seemed a waste to her. But she kept her opinions to herself.

As the man to her other side began to speak her smile grew more genuine. "And I have heard your name as well. As rambunctious as he is, you seem to have made an impression on him. He always mentions your class or comments you have made to him when he writes home."

"Though I might have to blame you if my son is killed by a plant. When he was home for holiday he kept going out into the forest turning over rocks, boulders and trees, I'm sure, looking for specimens. Thank Merlin it was winter. Otherwise I fear what he may have stumbled upon."

((yes, he is totally going to be fanboying to his mother. She is going to be like 'easy now. he's great but isn't there some little girl you should be obsessing over?' 'Well, my Astronomy professor is really hot-''WHAT!'Instant-death-castration-b***hslap....something like that. I love them))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
"His ego is rather fierce.. I had to scold him to tone it down, he was almost harassing another student. I had praised him for knowing of a species he'd learn about in his third year and was holding it above another brilliant girls head." He sighed a little and folded his arms. "Well, if you ever need plants or anything of the sort for a potion, you know where to look." he nodded his head.

((Hahaha, too bad Grey can tap like... 80% of the female teachers because most girls in this guild that know him are like " biggrin YESSSS" )  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:44 pm
User ImageEuchadessa smiled wider and nodded at Grey's description of disciplining Nott. That sounded about right. "And I'd be willing to bet that the other student was Charlotte Claremont? They became friends last winter. I can trust her to give him a good smack when the occasion calls for it. And yes, she is quite a brilliant young girl. I'm very much looking forward to having her in class."

She quite nearly salivated at the mention of the plants that he had access to. Several plants that she needed were often out of stock or difficult to attain through the usual channels. She would certainly be taking him up on the offer. Indeed she was anxious to look over his greenhouses. Perhaps if he had a little extra room she could grow a few of her old standbys if he didn't have them already.

"You know, I believe I will. I'm using my first week to get set up here, but we begin brewing draughts next week. I'll stop by your office sometime to see if we can help each other out. I have a contact from a dragon farm in Romania where I buy dragon dung in bulk. So I have an excess at home. And of course, if you ever need a potion brewed, feel free to ask."

Potions and Herbology fix together so naturally she was sure that he had a fair knowledge of potions himself as she had a good knowledge of plants. But, being that their disciplines so often intermingled, they would surely be working together at some point during the year. Nott seemed to think quite highly of the man, so she was sure that he would be pleased when she told him that she had met his favorite professor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

He nodded his head.
"Well, I would need some more Dragon Dung soon, I'm potting Mandrakes next week." He sighed. "It's a very fun experience." He smirked a little. "I was wondering, if your son is the adventurous type.... if at any time he's required to take extra lessons you wouldn't be upset?" He looked up. "Or would that be unacceptable?" He took his wand from his pocket and twirled it.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 pm
User ImageEuchadessa shrugged demurely. "I'm not here to interfere with his school experience. I'm sure Nott can handle whatever is thrown at him. And I think it might be a challenge to you to find something that he would object to. He is fairly foolhardy and eager." Both qualities that she was quite proud of in him. She didn't want to see him meek and cautious. She knew that he would really get to live life and have experiences if he was open to everything.

"Well you are welcome to some of the fertilizer. I'll have a few barrels brought over to your greenhouses tomorrow. So a few more months before the mandrakes are ready to be stewed? I'd love to have a Mandragora draught on hand. I think I have a vial or two from ages ago, but a hardy stock would be handy."

"So Professor, are there any students that I should watch out for? Or is my son the only trouble-maker?" she asked with a smile.

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff