Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Teacher Table # 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

Teacher's assigned to Table 5 sit here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image
☽Professor Rea Septima☾
User Image

Rea walked into the Great Hall in an air of glum. She didn't bother to wear anything fancy, though her normal long skirt was replaced with a knee length and her robes matched the first. Simply designed with silver hemming and dark red cloth, it was something she had worn to many events since leaving Hogwarts. She figured Hogwart's Valentines Day feast or whatever deserved the same. Simply put she wasn't looking foward to what the night held in store for her. Tonight can't end well... she thought as she neared the table she had been assigned to, I should have taken ill or claimed to be called away. Since it appears that someone sick joke is poke fun at my disaster of a social number.

Sitting down she sighed, glancing around and watching as teacher greeted other teacher. She remember the sorting night feast, where the others had talked, but she had remained silent. Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly thinking, I should try and enjoy the night. It is far better than running through the forest as fox at least.

User Image
☽Arithmancy☾☽Ravenclaw☾
User Image

Mellow Magpie

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out