Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Student Table #7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

As the students come into the Great Hall they are given a number of table to sit at.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Still wondering why he was indulging himself in this he made his way to the table indicated on his card. Despite the many students there he was alone at the table. He sighed and sat down and took to looking around at the others. He wished that he had brought his book with him. At least it would seem less dull that way.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 pm
Kaera Frisk
1st year Hufflepuff

Clutching her table assignment in her hand, Kaera walked through the Great Hall marveling at the decor. When she came upon the table that she would be spending the evening at, she smiled at the presence of a boy already seated. Walking up to the table, she noticed he seemed to be bored or unenthused about the event. Smiling brightly, she addressed the boy."Hello! I'm Kaera. Kaera Frisk."

((Posting this from my phone so I can't make it fancy or post pics crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante looked at the girl for a moment. She was one of the new years. So far she didn't seem to set him off in any particularly bad or good way so he felt he could at least speak to her. It would be a good way to pass the time."Hello Kaera, I am Dante Prince" he said letting a small small creep onto his face.

((thats ok ^__^))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image

The boy seemed nice enough. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Dante," Kaera said as she sat down at the table. "I guess it's just you and me for now. So, what year are you? I don't think I've seen you around at all, though I'm sure we've passed each other at some point or another." She giggled lightly. It surprised her, but Kaera wasn't nervous at all. Going into the event she wasn't entirely sure what to expect. She had never done something of this sort before. But she found that it was really quite easy to talk to the other students here, even the upper years.

((dress))

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
~Second Year~

He only nodded to her his small smile fading,"I am a second year, that is probably why you haven't seen me" he said cooly. It amused him how talkative this hufflepuff was with him. Generally anyone in other houses would not talk to him so friendly. "Perhaps we have but I don't pay much attention to those who don't interest me." he said still in his same tone of voice. "but please do not take offense to that" still no change.

(( this is just how dante is please I dont mean anything personal ^__^ I really like your character))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera was somewhat taken aback by his response, but she tried to remain composed and do as he said, not take offense. "Oh, it's fine." She smiled again. "How can someone interest you if you've never even met them, right?" She tried to keep the conversation going. It seemed to her that this boy liked to keep to himself and those closest to him. Making friends probably wasn't at the top of his to-do list, but all the same Kaera wanted to make sure the evening was a good one. "So, what classes are you taking? Any that you really fancy?" She hoped this topic would provide the neutral conversation that seemed necessary at the moment.

((No worries! that's what rping is all about smile and thanks!))

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:39 am
User Image
~Second Year~

He chuckled lightly and a smile crossed his face. This first year was proving to be a little interesting. She was not rude at all, she still tried to make pleasant conversation, and didn't take offense to his honesty. He turned to actually look at her and engage in conversation,"I am taking Potions, Charms, History of Magic, Defense against the dark arts, transfiguration, astronomy and herbology. I didnt really wish to take any extra studies" he sat a bit thoughtful."As for my favorite classes I would have to say Potions and charms, there are a few potions that interest me in particular but are a bit to high a level for me at present" he said after a moment."Now what of yourself, are you enjoying your first year here at Hogwarts."

((ok good, believe it or not I have rped with people who take what my character is saying personally))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Oh I'm loving it" Kaera mused. She felt more at ease. It seemed her attempts at conversation were working and he was opening up a bit. "It's so much more than I expected, really. The castle itself is incredible and I'm doing much better at my classes than I thought I would. Truthfully I thought I wouldn't do well at all." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "And I have to agree with you about charms and potions. I didn't think I'd like them as much as I do, but the subjects are actually really interesting. Even if all we've done in potions so far is concoct a cure for boils," Kaera laughed lightly.

((that's just silly. if you don't understand that rping is rping, then maybe you shouldn't be rping. haha))

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante laughed,"Ah yes well first year doesn't really cover much" he said still chuckling slightly,"Second year isn't any better really. Although the potions teacher is giving those who have an interest and are good some more difficult potions next class" he said with a smile. The conversation with the Hufflepuff was turning out much more fun than he had originally thought. "I suggest you keep the potions you make. You never know when you may need them" he said reclining back ever so slightly in his chair. His high color on his suit felt a little tight. Every so often he would gently slip a finger inside and try and relieve the pressure from his throat. It wasn't that it was too small. It just was a little snug.

((I agree!!))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

"That's a good idea, thanks!" Kaera smiled. She noticed that Dante seemed to be uncomfortable in his suit. It made her aware of how vulnerable she felt in the dress she herself was currently wearing. Getting dressed up like this was something she hadn't gotten to often, and she wasn't quite used to it. She felt pretty, sure, and she liked the way getting dressed up made her feel. But it was still something different. She shifted in her seat. "So when do we get to start doing the exciting stuff?"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante thought for a moment,"Well that depends greatly on your point of view."
he began,"if you love flying then when you finally get to go high in the air and fly around as you envisioned then that would be exciting. my potions teacher sees potential in me and so is giving me the harder potions which is exciting to me. I do hope I am making sense" he said taking a small sip of his drink as if it were wine. At home he was allowed to have red wine at dinner and the habit was hard to break. It may not be wine but that doesn't mean he still wont treat it as such. He laughed lightly,"but If you are looking for the challenging subjects then you will have to wait a few years" he said with a small smile.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well flying is something I am most definitely looking forward to. My mum forbid me to learn at home. But really I can't wait for the more challenging things like getting down to business in Defense Against the Dark Arts, and of course potions. I love the class but there's only so much simple brewing one can take," she returned his smile. "I guess I'll just have to suffer through it for now. But really it's not that bad. I still find the class itself very interesting. Much more so than History of Magic, anyway," she laughed.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante listened as the girl talked. She had a good outlook on everything. With that sort of attitude she'd make it through her classes just fine. "If you show potential most teachers will let you try harder things" he said taking a sip of his drink.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items