Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Student Table #5 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

As the students come into the Great Hall they are given a number of table to sit at.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
Chris walked through the crowd when the house elf had given him his table number. "number 5 I wonder if I will be able to even stand who i get paired up with." He said still pushing his way through the crowd. He was ignoring some of the glares and complaints about how he was just pushing his way through. finally he arrived at his table and sat down rather grumpily because of the crowd.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 am
User Image

Nevin thanked the house elf then made his way to his table. He stopped short then sighed when he saw that he was placed with a Slytherin, and not the Slythrin he wanted to be pared with. With another sigh he finally reached the table.'h..hey" he stuttered slightly. Perhaps he could have some sort of pleasent conversation with this Slytherin...perhaps.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:08 pm
{Silent...Ignore post}  

Mellow Magpie

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:25 pm
Indala thanked the house elf with a nod and strolled over to Table #5. There were two boys awaiting her; a rather nervous looking Hufflepuff and an annoyed Slytherin.

This ought to be interesting, she thought.

She pulled out a chair and sat down gracefully, a smile on her face. "Hello boys, my name is Indala Grey. It is a pleasure to meet you."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Chris looked up at the two that appeared only briefly. "hey i'm chris," he said still rather bored. He hadn't been paired up with anyone interesting. He knew Nevin from classes so his name was more for the first year that had joined Them. Most of his fuming was finished and now he was just plain bored and wondering why he had come.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:57 pm
Indala smirked.
"Chris, you look thoroughly bored. Events like this aren't your thing huh? Me either."
She laughed to herself and played with a piece of her hair.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

Chris seemed to be actually rather pleasent. This calmed Nevin a bit and the presence of a Indala helped as well. He blushed lightly,"Hello Indala, I am Nevin Asphodel" he said smiling and trying as hard as possible to not be nervous. "Your from Gryffindor right?"he asked her quietly but just loud enough to hear,"My twin sister is in Gryffindor, Levana Asphodel, do you know her.."  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm
"Hello Nevin. It's good to meet you.
Yes I am a first year in Gryffindor, unfortunately I haven't met your sister."

She flipped her hair back out of her face.
"What year are you guys in?" She shifted in her seat fearing that she wasn't very good at this small talk thing.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled,"ah thats ok. Im a second year" he said with another smile. "I am really looking forward to more advanced classes though. Especially care of magical creatures. I want to actually be the Care of magical creatures teacher when I graduate" he added proudly. Chris had been silent and this girl seemed even more shy than he ever was so Nevin felt like he was talking to much. But maybe this topic of animals could get a conversation going.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
Chris sighed out of boredom. "i'm a second year as well. I'm actually not even sure why I bothered to come." He said answering both of the girl's question at once. He then noticed what Nevin had said and just shook his head but didn't say anything. Even he was surprised that he was actually being nice and making some form of small talk which he hated doing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm
"Oh, I know what you mean. I can't wait to progress in my studies, but mostly I want to play quidditch." She beamed at the thought.
Chris spoke openly about what Indala had been thinking this entire time.
"Yea, I thought about not coming, but didn't have anything better to do.
Besides, that I haven't met a lot of people outside of my year.
Thought this would be a good opportunity to do so."

She thought for a second.
"Hey Chris? Do you perhaps know the Macabre family?"

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Nevin sat quietly as Indala spoke to Chris. The two seemed to have more in common with eachnother which made him feel a bit left out. Unlike these two, he actually was excited for this event but felt silly if he voiced that. Instead he decided to stay quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 am
Indala shrugged and turned back to Nevin. Chris was apparently either not paying attention or not wanting to talk.

"So Nevin, what's it like in Hufflepuff, or as I lovely call it 'The Badger Clan'."
She chuckled softly at her own joke.
"I believe you and Ryn are the people I've met from that house."

Eh, there are probably more but it doesn't really matter at this point.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

Nevin perked up when she spoke to him,"Uh well I really like it." he said with a smile. He chuckled at her nickname for his house. It was rather fitting and kind of cute. "My best friend who is also in Hufflepuff is Cyrus. I don't think I could of gotten through my first year without him" he said happily. "I hear a lot of good things about Gryffindor from my sister. What is your opinion?" he asked no feeling more involved.  
Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff