Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Student Table #4 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:19 am
User Image

As the students come into the Great Hall they are given a number of table to sit at.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
Ashleigh walked to the table that the card had said for her to go to which was table 4. No one else was there yet so she sat down by herself. It didn't bug her to be alone until someone arrived. So she just sat there watching as the other students came and were assigned to their dates.

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

LaRemarque

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm
L E W I S ▌▌▌ L E O N A R D ▌▌▌ L O W E L L

F i r s t y e a r ▌▌▌▌▌▌Hufflepuff
User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Lewis went through a crowd of romance seeking students and teachers while he was going towards his table. Most of the students wore there best clothes and so are the teachers. Some of them even got their hair cut and styled. “Table four…” He murmured as he was looking on his card number, squeezing through a bunch of people. As he was able to escape the suffocating area, a magnificent view overwhelmed him. “Wow.” Lewis couldn’t believe that the place was the great hall. It was completely different from its original state. It looked more elegant and romantic. There were tables and chairs covered with beautiful cloths. The tables were placed with fine dining materials. The chairs on the other hand, had white cushions on them. The once floating candles became a lot more beautiful with thick red colored strings connecting them. The view was so extraordinary that the boy appeared like he was in a state of shock. Fortunately someone bumped him, “Oh yeah… my table!” He snapped out of himself. Lewis then quickly looked for his table again.

Soon, the boy was able to find his table. From a far, he had already observed that someone had arrived before him. He smiled as he had noticed. He walked up to his table to figure out who that person was. “Hey.” He approached the person who was on the same table as his. He then sat on of its vacant chairs.

(Ooc: )

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
Ashleigh smiled politely as a guy joined her. "hello, I'm Ashleigh." she said introducing herself. She vaguely remembered seeing the guy at the sorting ceremony but she hadn't really seen any of the first years or interacted with them. She surprised herself though considering she was yet again repeating her first year courses so she should at least be aware of his name but she wasn't.

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She cautiously found her way, careful to not get her dress muddled. Finding the fourth table she smiled as politely as she could to the older girl and the boy.
"Hello," She said just a little quiet, she was very nervous. She took a polite curtsy before sitting down at the table. "My apologies for being late." She looked up. "If I am that is. It's all just so beautiful. My name is Mariella, Mariella Cross."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:57 pm

User Image

Before Lewis could even introduce himself, another girl came in. She was clearly a first year student just like him. He had seen him a lot of times inside the first year classrooms. The other girl, however, was not really familiar. He assumed he had seen her before somewhere, maybe back at the sorting ceremony or at the Hogwarts Express. “It’s okay Mariella. We haven’t started talking lots of interesting stuff yet.” Lewis replied to the girl who just came in with a friendly smile illustrated on his face. “Oh!” snapped. “I forgot to introduce myself... I’m Lewis Lowell by the way.” He stated to the ladies. "Nice meeting with you people!" He added with a cheerful tone.

(Ooc: )

LaRemarque

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

"Oh! I absolutely adore your name Lewis!" She beamed at him and glanced over at the girl. "I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name, what grade are you? I'm a first year, first year slytherin to be exact." She made herself comfortable in the chair. "What about you two?" She smiled.

((I LOOOOVE L names... I reeeaaallly do!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 pm

User Image

Lewis was startled by the Mariella’s sudden reaction. He wasn’t expecting it. He was extremely surprised that his body trembled. But certainly, he didn’t stay stunned long. “Thank you, your name’s nice too.” He replied. “I’m a first year just like you Mariella but I’m from Hufflepuff though.” “I’ve seen you a couple of times at the first year classrooms.” He added. Lewis then looked at Ashleigh. “I believe you’re a second year or a third year Ashleigh? I’m not sure. But I’ve seen you during the sorting ceremony or at the train...” The boy assumed.

(Ooc: Weeeeee! I'm not the only one :33333!!!)

LaRemarque

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Ashleigh smiled politely again as Mariella joined them. "As I just said I'm Ashleigh Cardon. I'm a third year Gryffindor." she said patiently to the younger students. She had noticed both of them at the sorting but she was surprised that Lewis had noticed her she was the type of person who usually faded into the background witout trying to.

User ImageUser Image((working on several things at once so my posts shall be slow.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She nodded her head in contemplation.
"Yes, I've seen you sometimes too but I was too shocked to really register it, and you've very pretty Ashleigh, A names are lovely as well." She smiled and then sighed a little, the thought of L names were still fluttering through her head. "I once looked through a book of names and the one that amazed me the most was the name Lavra... well, that and Leonard." She sighed a little, looking up. "Leonard would be a very fun name to have." She thought mildly, then she remembered where she was and then smiled at them. "Oops, I'm very talkative, my apologies." She blushed.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

LaRemarque

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:55 pm

User Image

Lewis had guessed right, Ashleigh was from the Gryffindor house. He had quite supposed that he saw her by the Gryffindor table back at the sorting ceremony. He then gazed at Mariella. She was again talking about names. Lewis was beginning to think that she has an obsession for names. “I guess you’ve seen my second name on the book, Mariella?” Lewis chuckled a bit. “Well, Leonard’s my second name.” He added. Then the boy noticed that his fellow first year was feeling quite uneasy. “It’s alright being talkative once in a while.” Lewis said to Mariella with a pleasant smirk on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She nodded her head solemnly but the slight frown turned into a smile when Lewis said his middle name was Leonard. Clapping her hands together she grinned.
"That's lovely!" She squeaked out and then clasped her hands over her mouth and giggled. "Ah, this is exciting." She said a little quiet as she fanned herself with her hands. "I've never really been allowed to socialize with too many other people my age." She sighed and looked at the two with excitement.

((I reeeally love names, like I really really do! I wanted to name myself Kai Lavey Avra once!... Gosh... I had that name picked out, now it's Tyyne Marie Crainn (pronounced Teenie and Crane) and I got it from my grandmother's side))  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Ashleigh laughed slightly at the slytherin girl. It was an amused laugh considering that this first year appeared to much more kinder then most of the slytherins she knew. "it's good to get out and socialize every now and then. Though I shouldn't really talk since I keep to myself more often then not." The Gryffindor smiled at the others pleased to actually be talking to others.

User ImageUser Image((working on several things at once so my posts shall be slow.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 am

User Image

Lewis was entertained by Mariella’s response. She had somewhat reminded him of his mother. He chuckled slightly as he saw her expression once more. Then a thought came to him. “Let me guess, you’re quite obsessed with names…” The boy had noticed that his fellow first year student’s facial expression moments ago. So, he was able to come up with a guess. “It’s quite noticeable, you know.” He added with a laugh. Lewis turned at Ashleigh afterwards. “Hey, Ashleigh, you’re studying magical creatures, right? Is it interesting?”

LaRemarque

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:08 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

"Well, it's not really an obsession of names, I just really like names." She smiled at him, a very tiny shade of pink was crossing over her cheeks. "When reading books and things-" She paused as she played with her fingers. "I enjoy seeing the names and trying to figure out where they might have come from, and how it is pronounced." She closed her eyes a little. "Whenever I come a cross a very beautiful or handsome sounding name I imagine the person who would go along with that name best. It just so happens the people with A, L, and K names are my favorite type of people to imagine.. thinking of their occupation, who they are, what they are and why they might be that way." She smiled clasping her fingers together as she thought, still blushing very faintly. "Just a pass time of mine." She wondered when this would get over, it was nice to talk but she was talking far too much and she was getting out of her comfort zone.  
Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff