Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Student Table #2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

As the students come into the Great Hall they are given a number of table to sit at.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon sat down at the table uncertainly. his Deep green robes fluttered with the fast movement. Who would be joining him?

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
Camille approached her assigned table, the hand that was holding the card she had been given was shaking as she saw that there was already somebody there. Not recognizing him, Cam knew that the boy must be at least a second year. She sat down across from him, flashing a nervous smile, then scanning the Great Hall to avoid dealing with the awkwardness.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm
[Oh the beautiful irony... XD]

User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon rose as the first year approached. "Good evening," he said formally, offering a hand politely. "I'm Daemon. I'm a Slytherin but I promise I won't hold it against myself." He delivered the joke with a nervous smile, hoping to break the ice. She looked ready to have kittens.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
Camille glanced nervously towards the boy, taking his hand. "Camille Caldwell." She spoke quietly. "I'm in Ravenclaw, but the houses don't really make a difference to me. We're all students." Camille could tell she was sounding stupid. It was Valentine's day and she was rambling about houses. She straightened up, deciding to make the best of the night. She spoke a little louder this time, trying to redeem herself after the lame first impression. "So, are you a second year, or are you even more older than me than I would assume?" Cam put on a polite smile, trying not to say anything else that would make her look like she belonged in Ravenclaw.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 pm
[I'm sure you fixed this. XD]

User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon smiled faintly. "I'm a second year. I assume you're a first year?" He tilted his head politely, years of etiquette training by his mother helping him maintain a polite conversation.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
[[I was thinking the same of you. rofl ]]

Camille nodded at the boy, glad he didn't tell her he was a sixth year. "Well, it's nice to meet you. Are second year classes as hard as the ones you had in your first year? I've been dying trying to keep up..." Cam really was having a trouble keeping track of all the classes, though she had to admit that she really enjoyed them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon chuckled softly at the words. "Oh yes," he admitted, "they're tough, but it'll worth it when we're free to do as we wish." He paused then added, "Should you need help. I'd be happy to assist in the library." He remembered Hikari's kind offer of helping. maybe he'd take her up on it. That Charms teacher sure didn't like him and he'd need help getting his grades up.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
"I may end up taking you up on that offer." Camille smiled at him, feeling less nervous now that they had introduced themselves. "I have to admit, I'm quite excited for this dinner. But then again, being new to Hogwarts, I seem to be excited for every dinner." Cam chuckled as she realized how true her statement had been.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon laughed again at the reply, hoping his classmates were finding their partners as delightful. "I can understand that. My mother was a fantastic chef, rest her soul, but the house elves here.." He smiled at the though, eyes slipping to the dinner table before them. The talk of food had made him vaguely hungry.
Reaching for a menu, he picked it up. "Damn. Pork chops. I love their Pork ch-" he blinked as he heard a pop from his plate. Lowering the menu, he stared at the pork chops, then his female companion. "It's a buffet!" he said with a grin. "Look! Peas." he said gently. Peas appeared on his plate. This would be fun!

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
Her eyes lit up like gold as she watched Daemon's discovery. Reaching for her menu, she looked up at him with a smile. "I'm going to assume that this will be my favorite dinner, yet!" Flipping through the pages, she began to order, her voice filled to the brim with excitement. "Mashed potatoes." Her smile grew wider. "Brown gravy!" Camille stopped when she found something on the menu that sounded absolutely revolting. "Beetle and flobberworm soup? Who would want - " Cam was cut off by the sound of a loud pop, and she quickly realized what had happened. "Oh no!" She squeaked, eyeing the little black beetles with disgust.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon lent forwards, regarding the soup. "It looks Nutritious, and tasty... For future reference, put the menu down when disgusted by something." He laughed gently. Part of him was tempted to sneak to Wills table and order it for the boy, but Tamara would read his intentions and castrate him faster than Dobby could put on a sock.

He hesitated, then said "Clear plate?" He asked gently. His own plate cleared. "Damn!" He complained. "Well you need to say that." He pouted, then said "Pork Chops. Roast potatoes. Pigs in Blankets. Gravy. Peas."
The house elves, clearly annoyed with some idiot on another table, put the gravy everywhere. "Soneofa-!" Daemon stared at the amount of gravy in horror.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
"Why thank you, Daemon. Clear plate." Seeing gravy pour all over everything, Camille added, "Please?" The food on her plate disappeared, along with the excess of gravy, to her surprise. She smiled up at Daemon. "Guess they like me." Camille looked through her menu again, unsure of what she wanted. "Let's see...I'll take some more mashed potatoes and some gravy. And those pork chops look good, as well. That should do it." Cam set down her menu and dug in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
User Image

Ryn was given a number and went in search of the table that matched. Once she found it, there was already two people seated and it looked like ordering food. She walked up and pulled out a seat in between them and sat down. "Hello again Cam, and Hello dark mysterious man I haven't met. I'm Aerynn, but you can call me Ryn." She said with a smile.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon hastily emptied his mouth as the second female turned him up. The house elves sure liked HIM tonight. Making a note to leave a dirty sock out as a thank you, he smiled up at the new female. "Daemon SaDiablo," he introduced, offering a hand. "Second year Slytherin, but tonight I've left all the snakes in the common room." Like with Camile, he made the joke softly, attempting to ease any nerves if the female felt any. Camile had sure warmed up after it. Worst came to worst, he'd get his crab to fly in and tap dance.

User Image  
Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas