Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Student Table #1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 am
User Image

As the students come into the Great Hall they are given a number of table to sit at.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette nodded to the Elf, and went to find the table. There didn't seem to be anyone sitting there yet. Unsure of what to do, she leaned forward to smell the roses in the vase at the center of the table. They were very pretty.

Cosette sat down, wondering who she would be sitting with. She hoped it would be someone from her house, she had no idea what to do if it wasn't. Though it would certainly be more awkward if it was someone she knew...

Cosette sighed. This was all so very complicated...

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari thanked the house elf and made her way to table one. Someone was already sitting there. "Cosette." Hikari said brightly, taking a seat across from the second year. "How has your year been so far? I have not seen you much since the ride at the beginning of the year." Trying to be as polity and unobtrusive as possible Hikari asked the most general of question. Classes was something everyone at school could feel comfortable about with feeling unnecessary dislike. Something Hikari always tried to avoid.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You come to take away

Cosette was surprised when Hikari sat. Surely this couldn't be--no, no, there were seats remaining, the others must simply not have arrived yet. She smiled at Hikari, not willing to show her nervousness in front of the Ravenclaw. "Hello, Miss Spronken. I have been well. How are you?" Small talk, at least, she could manage. Her parents had trained her well enough that she could keep it up for hours, if need be. Though she hoped it wouldn't be. Doing so bored her, and she would much prefer to do something else with her time...

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:20 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki Hufflepuff first year
User Image

Moshe made his way to the table on the card, then stopped dead. There were already two girls there. Great, just his luck, one would end up being a real flirt. That was the last thing he needed. Still he was resigned to sit there. Slowly he walked up to them, "Do you mind if
I sit here?"
He asked slowly, hoping the answer would be yes so that he could leave.

((Yes I put him here just for us...))
User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You come to take away

Cosette shook her head. "Not at all. I'm Cosette Prewitt, Slytherin, second year. It's nice to meet you." She smiled politely, standing and offering her hand to shake. "You're a first year, aren't you? I believe I saw you at the Sorting...how are you enjoying your classes?"

((Coolness. Is he the only one, or is someone else also joining us?))

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

Moshe shrugged then sat down. Yeah, I'm a first. My name is Moshe... Yitzchaki. My classes are good, but I think the teachers at the Yeshiva were a lot more in control of their classes then most of the teachers here." A feeling he did not mind sharing. She seemed nice enough, and both girls seemed to be older then him so he hoped all would go well tonight.

((As soon as I find a Gryfindor then there will a third))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You come to take away

Cosette sat as well, puzzled. "'The teachers at the--' what? Forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'yi-yeshiva'? Did I say it correctly?" She had never heard the term before. Was it in another language? If so, why was he saying it? It seemed like some kind of school, but why was it called 'yeshiva'?

((Coolness. Is he the only one, or is someone else also joining us?))

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded as the boy sat down. She smiled when he said his name. At least she no longer felt her name was hard to say. Moshe's last name she knew she would butcher if she tried. The it accord to her. "Hebrew. You are Jewish aren't you? A Yeshiva is a school right, for Jewish kids. Wow, I didn't Jewish kids came to Hogwarts. I bet you are one of the first." Hikari beamed at Moshe hoping to make him proud of what he was.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 am
User Image

Moshe was if anything a bit taken aback by the older girls comment. Yeah, I am Jewish. How did you about Hebrew, and uh... I don't think you ever said your name." Moshe could tell that she was trying to make him better about himself but she was trying too hard. She would have been better off just saying her name and letting it be rather then trying to make him proud to be a Jewish Wizard

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari blushed and laughed lightly. "Sorry, my name is Hikari Sproken. I know about a lot things. I was in Egypt a few summers back and spent a short time in Israel too. That's how I know about Hebrew." Hikari explained. She hoped that might be enough to get this boy out of his shell.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 am
User Image

Levana smiled and thanked the elf for the number then made her way over. She giggled lightly when she saw that she was sitting with Cosette. "Hello" she said warmly to everyone then sat down. She saw that there was a first year with them and a third year,"Im Levana Asphodel" she said introducing herself to them. Despite never speaking to Cosette she thought that possibly she already knew her name.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled brightly. "Hi, I's Hikari Sproken and this is Moshe." Hikari didn't even try to say his last name, because she knew she would butcher the name. She bet most people would. Poor Moshe, it must be a struggle with the teachers here to try to get them to say his name right.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 am
User Image

Levana smiled,"Nice to meet you Hikari, Moshe" she said sweetly then sat down. A bit curious she turned to Hikari,"Isn't Hikari a Japanese name? Do you have family in Japan?" It was not a name she heard very often and so she wondered how she came to be the owner of it.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari waved her hand dismissively. "No I am not Japanese nor is my family from Japan. My parents were American witches, not that I ever met them... but that is another story for a later time." Hikari tried to redirect the conversation back to the other two. "So I know that you are not in my year... what year are you in, Levana?" Hikari hoped that with info she might be able to find out more about her. This girl seemed to at least have met Cosette in passing so Hikari bet that Levana too was a second year, but it was always to make sure then assume anything.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers