Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am
................▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User ImageWho wants PUPPIES! That's right you do. Everything in this thread is related to breeding's done by yours truly, Tigeria. This thread has everything you need to know. So, please read it thoroughly I'd rather not have illegitimate pups running around.

...............User Image
................b r e e d i n gxxU P D A T E S

..................... February 11, 2011 . Created my Breeding's thread
..................... June 12, 2012 . Really started to work on my Breeding's thread.

................▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm
................▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User ImageEveryone needs rules sometimes and in the case of breeding. There are some guidelines.

.............User Image
................b r e e d i n gxxR U L E S

User Image Please read everything on the front page! I think this goes without saying, but just in case you know.
Breeding slots are not RP-required. You do not need any RP to claim a slot. However, if you provide three RPs (one from the father, one from the mother, and one from both) you will recieve an added pup onto the already rolled number of pups. Also, if you provide six roleplays, you can receive a custom pup. Read further down to learn more.
Both parents must have been adults for at least a month. This includes dogs that were newly obtained. They must be at least a month old to breed.
Please do not harass me to finish your breeding order! Also just here because some might think its fine to rush puppies.
Please fill out everything on the form that applies to your dog! Obvious is obvious.
Cross breeding between species will result in puppies that are either the mother's breed, or the father's. For example, if you breed a Husky with a Pomeranian, some puppies will be huskies, and some will be pomeranians.

................▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

❥ Breedings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out