Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Teh Sushi Revolution :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quires oro de Gaia?
  ="Want Gaia gold?" ;) Spanishpwn.
  ....I don't know Spanish.....;) Englishpwn
View Results

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:13 pm
HI ya'll. Let's not let this guild die? I know there's basically only the few of us, but we can still have fun here, right? smile

I'll try to put up a new RP (if that would help?) soon, but honestly, we can still use the other ones smile

And if you have any ideas concerning the other subforums in the guild, feel free to contact me wink

biggrin See you all!

P.S. Yea, I just noticed this probably shouldn't be in this forum. But it's the most frequented forum, so why not >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:42 pm
Protect Against Nightcrawlers

Hello Sushiers! Some of you (lol, a few) might remember the PAN rp that was started in the Gaia Job Center before this little guild was even created. I have considered, with Katie's approval of course (the original creator of PAN) permission, starting a sequel-version of PAN here in Sushi.

For those that know the roleplay from before (or for those who don't, all introductory info can be found in the first few posts of the the link) where do you want to start? Or more importantly, do you approve of the idea?  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm
School RPs

I know Sushi hasn't really had any of these generic high school roleplays, but would anyone be interested in creating/ participating in one?

If you are, would you prefer one with a definite storyline from the start, no storyline from the start, or designed to be as undramatic as possible?
Like, "mysterious creatures are attacking the school!"
or "life was as usual...and then the headmaster started being really creepy...and then mysterious creatures start attacking the school!"
or "life was as usual...and then continued to be normal...those two got together, that guy aced the test...and life was as usual."

Or any other ideas? Would you like a school rp in Sushi at all?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:41 pm
I'm finally back! so much craziness! I like both ideas. I plan on going through the forums and deleteing the ones that failed epically or have not been posted in for a while. I think that if we do continue PAN, it should be like 5 or 6 years after Un went all crazy. I never finished that story line with Un, but the plan was that Un was turn on PAN and work with Desdemon, but then since Desdemon is a butt, he kills Un shortly after Un killed Alice. Intense, right? I feel like Tom and Alex would have left after the big drama thing and stacey would probably follow, but maybe not, sooooo in other words I might as well make new characters. '~'  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm
You are back! biggrin

o_O That IS intense! But you read Desn's character well. He probably would have killed Un off. My had a plan concerning a few of Desn and the Puppet's intentions too. Basically their little revenge-schemes conflict when Desn saves Misty. The Puppet turns against him after that. And in the end, Artemis would kill the Puppet and Desn would return to being a loner/ the leader of the nightcrawlers/ whatever suited him.

I'll start up a thread for the sequel then. But since Katie isn't around a lot...do you think we should make it a different branch of PAN?

About the old threads--should we just put them in a little subform/ Graveyard? That way we can still go back to read them or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:17 pm
k I'll see what I can do.  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:39 am
PAN thread posted! smile
I was reading over some of the original rp, wondering what could be the new reason to meet up would be. Any ideas?
A nightcrawler tries to appoint himself as another "Great Father" leader person? A new breed of nightcrawler emerges with some new ability...and they gain power with every kill they make? Nightcrawlers...think, right? So what if a nightcrawler offered to help PAN?
...All of the above? lol

If we're in the London base again, I think I'll go with Exy and Artemis again. Otherwise...I'll go with another character, I think. I'm not sure. And I'll probably keep Desn. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 am
Wow, both PAN and the high school idea sound good heart heart
And PAN does sound really really intense!!
I didn't read the whole story for PAN, just the intro, but it sounds like it might be fun to set the new storyline 20 years or so after the original, and say that the group of characters had been disbanded for some reason but now they're starting to reform.  

amac4

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:42 pm
Oh dude! That's an idea as well!
That could definitely makes sense, I think...I mean, basically the group is disbanded if no one is alive or people are just wandering, right?

Thank you smile Should I make a high-school rp then? Hm...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm
bumpity bump.

No posts? No opinions? I'm quite busy this week, but I'm thinking of an idea for my characters and a storyline-starter for PAN: The Sequel and working on developing a school idea. I'm a bit meticulous about all this planning stuff, as I'm sure you all can tell by now wink hehe!

Posts! Opinions! ACTION! biggrin biggrin  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

separated by a scream

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 pm
Hey guys!
Anyone remember me?
Just wanted to say that I might start roleplaying here again. I left to start roleplaying in Barton Town and ended up getting a LOT more literate than I used to be. But now I'm back here and I'll probably start roleplaying here again. (:
Bringing back PAN would be AMAZING. That roleplay was great. (: If we only go a few years into the future I'd probably bring back Lucy. She'd probably be considerably less screwed up considering the time that's passed... Ha.

Well yeah, so 'ello everyone! I missed you guys. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Madison! YOu're back! YAY!

'Course I remember you. I read a bit of your rping in Barton Town a few months back. Post lengths there are incredible, eh?

We're bringing PAN back! > biggrin PAN: The Sequel, that is. wink But please!  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 pm
I'm planning on coming back to PAN too, with the addition of another character or two. I hope I can contribute more than I did last time >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:56 am
brilliant! looks like we can all look forward to spectacular cast, some old faces, some new. biggrin Lets figure out where we're starting and get this show on the road!

should I still be thinking of a school rp concept? any ideas about it? Anyone else have rps or other stuff they want to start?  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:50 am
Random idea:
It's a few years (5, 10, 20, 782 , whatever) after the events in the first rp have cooled down and everything seems to be normal when a branch stops communicating with the main base (and any other base). Reports of rising casualties pop up on the island in of the missing base, and a team sent to investigate find that the base has been deserted without any apparent reason. It's as if all the members just packed up some of their stuff and vanished.

meh. I think my idea sounds cliche. Anyone have another? Or who's in favor of just posting up the profiles and starting without a definite beginning?  
Role playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff