Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Saito Yaneza vs Malfrost Xeon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image "Holy... What the hell happened here..." Saito pushed off debris from his body. He looked around. It seemed that most of the fighters have fled the area, but he could sense someone else in the immediate vicinity.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 pm
"My my, what have we here. " a voice echoed through the valley, "You don't look like much of a solider, what's a civvy like you doing here."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

"Umm... If you're a ghost, can you leave me alone? If you're still living, show yourself." Saito held up a hand bearing the Birthright Runes, inherited from his father. The only difference between Saito's runes from his father's runes was that his father's runes were emerald in color.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm
User ImageA figure faded into existence atop a nearby pillar, "That's an interesting mark you have there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

"It's none of your business. What are you doing up there? Too scared to talk to someone like me who doesn't look much like a soldier?" Saito taunted. He didn't like the aura that this man gave off.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image"I'm just surveying the damage, after all, I'm was the conductor of this recent waltz here after all." the figure jumped off the pillar and landed on the ground gracefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

"So you started all of this?! People lost their lives because of this "waltz" you orchestrated! Do you know how many women and children will be crying tonight because of you!?" Saito exclaimed. The idea of people getting killed and being talked of so lightly did not jive with him.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image"I am merely the general, fighting a war on a scale your brain can't even comprehend child." the hooded figured removed his hood to reveal a somber face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image "And who do you think I am? A dog? That's too bad, because I'll prove you wrong, old guy." Saito unsheathed the sword he inherited from his father.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:53 pm
"My oh my, looking for a fight are you." the voice laughed as he pulled out a piece of metal shaped like a hilt, a blade of energy formed as Malfrost focused his folocremic energy into the hilt.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

Saito's runes shone brightly, "Oh, you think you're cool with your techie sword? Let's see about that!" Saito charged forward towards the man, starting the battle with a downward slash.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:57 pm
Malfrost brought his blade up and deflected the strike, then using folocremy he pushed Saito several yards away from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image "Magic user, eh? Take this!" Saito poured mana into his blade and activated it's anti-magic capabilities before unleashing multiple slashes at Malfrost.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 pm
Malfrost laughed as he parried the the strikes and jumped away before launching a lightning bolt at Saito.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff