Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Things always change. (Orion and Eden Cullen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 am
Eden
Eden's expression was soft and gentle, brushing his tears away softly with her nose, realising what the issue was. "I don't know what happened to you to make you hate yourself like this Orion, but a wing is a wing, it doesn't matter if its bird, bug or bat, they are all different and all for the same thing in the end... What makes us who we are is not what we are... My mother is part vampire, but I dont skulk around drinking blood, neither do my brothers that I know of... Who you are is Orion, who is someone I like very much, what you are is a handsom stallion with beautiful wings." Wondering if he would confide in her but that could come later, for now she just wanted him to be happy again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 am
He shrunched up his face, he couldn't bare hearing her say THOSE words...... he could have taken her anger, her hate, her dislike..... but pity mixed with.... something he didn't understand seemed to much, too overwhelming. The tears slowly stopped flowing as Orion turned his head away, "I am a.... freak." It was something he had been called ever since he was a foal, back before his reluctance to greet others had kicked in, back before his true wings had even revealed themselves. After hearing it over and over again Orion had withdrew himself from the world, had to to survive it cruel realities. "I do not belong here." He said, his head still low with shame. "I should not have sought you out.... you are beauty and kindness.... I am nothing but a beast."

And with that he turned and stepped away. He had no idea where he was let alone where he was go, and he didn't go far before he was forced to stop. A tree stood before him, and another step would have ended in disaster.... for him at least.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 am
Eden
Eden looked totally staggered, really not sure what he was talking about, but oddly wishing she could give whoever did this to him a hoof or two to the nose. Walking over to where he had stopped. "I don't see you as a beast, you have done nothing beastly." Somehow seeing their definitions being very different. But she wanted to take away his hurt, but there was no way to make him see himself as she saw him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:10 am
Orion felt like a fool, stood before a tree..... too afraid to talk, too afraid to to look at her and too afraid to leave. He closed his eyes, perhaps if he continued to close his eyes he could simply vanish.

After a moment of silence he finally looked over at her, his silver eyes on display since his bandana was still around his neck. "Why are you being so nice to me?" It was just too much for him to handle..... no one was like Eden.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 am
Eden
Eden looked confused. "Why shouldn't I be?" She really was not understanding this, he seemed to want her to be mean to him but she had no reason to be. Or maybe he wanted her to hate him because he looked different, if that was the case then there were many she would have to be mean to including her own mother.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 am
Orion felt his tears starting to bubble up again, he had never felt or acted liked this before. He usually simply ran away and hid, retreated to the safety of solitude. Yet as he looked at Eden he couldn't bring himself to leave. His eyes wandered to her wings, they may look like normal wind wings but he knew they were anything but normal. Her wings were longer and more delicate looking than most feathered wings. Yet she didn't seem to care that her wings were different...... but then again, he doubted she had a drop of tainted blood within her.

His eyes finally wandered to his own wings and he opened them up on one side for inspection. He saw the delicate folds that reminded him of a dragonfly.... but they were accompanied by hooks and claws of a Kalona. A Kalona that abandoned them..... Orion wasn't even completely sure of his fathers name; his mother had said Sciophobia.... but didn't that mean fear of shadows? Part of Orion believed that his mother had simply made it up because she didn't know it. He didn't realise he had started to speak out loud; "I don't want to be like him...... "

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 am
Eden
Eden spread one of her wings and placed it over him trying to comfort him still, brushing his tears with her nose again before gently tugging his blindfold up for him, wanting to make him feel more comfortable, but it was his choice she just moved it higher for him* You don't have to be anyone but yourself. Just be who you want to be." Hugging him as she rests her neck over his*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:50 am
Orion tore his eyes away from himself to her, he could feel his blindfold now settled on his nose and wondered if she was wanting hide him..... was it because he was crying? His brother had always told him that a true man never cried. Yet, the gentleness of her, the soft look on her face and the delicacy of her actions told him a different story.... she was trying to comfort him. Standing in silence he watched her for a moment, taking comfort from her warmth, from the gentle weight of her wing against him.

It was in that moment that he realised something..... with her he was..... more.

He gulped, the realisation stiking him so suddenly that it felt like a bomb had hit him. His mother and sister Lior had often told him about love and finding a soul mate; his mother was still looking..... the two men she had been with leaving her afterwards, one of them after breaking her heart. But Lior was different, she had found love in the form of Quirrel; a rainbow stallion with more charisma in his eyebrows than Orion had in his whole body. He shivered.

But....... could Eden ever accept him? He doubted she would ever feel the same about him, and the rejection was something he knew he could never survive. It was for that reason that he said nothing.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 am
Eden
Eden just held him, letting the quiet do what her words couldn't, just holding him as best she could, happy to stand like this with him for as long as she needed to. Rubbing her cheek gently against his mane. "I wish that I could do more for you." Her own eyes misting with tears, her heart aching for his pain, not havign cried before but she was starting to cry for him, holding him a little closer, not seeming to care about his claws and hooks and she didn't, they were part of him and she wanted him just as he was.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 am
Orion listened to her words and his heart ached..... who wanted a stallion who they needed to care for? Who couldn't protect them the way they deserved? Who wasn't really worthy of being a stallion.....? No one, he could never wish such a thing upon Eden, she deserved the world and more. He sighed and whispered; "You are already doing too much."

Still, he let her hold him, did his best to put every sensation into a vault in his mind so he could call on them again and again. He feared that after today he would never see her again..... and that made his heart ache to the point of pain. The idea of never seeing her again..... but how could he? Unless they could some how remain friends he doubt she would accept him as anything else.

This pain.... it was worst than anything he had ever felt before, worst than being called a freak, worst than being abandoned by his father who was supposed to love him above all others. It had no comparison.

He gulped and closed his eyes. In his mind he said the words he longed to say to her... what he didn't realise was that some were actually spoken out loud. "I think I love you....." Please don't ever leave me. Be my mate. "Stay by me forever."

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:27 am
Eden
Eden blinked as her heart skipped a beat or two and then started hammering, feeling a wave of giddyness wash over her, tnhe tears started in a vengence, pressing her face into his mane, surprised at how much her heart was screamign yes in her ears. "Yes Orion, I never want to leave." Holding him tightly, her pratical mind thinkign she was an idiot, after all what kind of mare said yes to mating to a stallion she hd only met twice, but she reasoned with herself... Mating was a matter for love, and that was the domain of the heart.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 am
Orion blinked; what did she just say? Had she.... read his mind? He was shocked for a moment, his body slightly soft as she held him more tightly. He hadn't meant to say anything..... was planning to keep it to himself forever, after all he had NEVER imagined she would actually say yes? "Is this a dream?" He mumbled, taking the opportunity to nuzzle her neck ever so softly for the first time; he could feel her heat, could hear her heart beat, she was solid..... surely if this was a dream he would have woken up? Then again, Orion couldn't imagine that even if in his wildest dreams would he had imagined she would say yes.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:36 am
Eden
Eden giggled softly at his disbelief. "I can give you a little hip if you want to be sure you are awake." Moving her head so that she could look at him, nuzzling her nose to his. "This is real, so is my answer. I want to be with you Orion." She wanted to give him things that it seemed he had never had, acceptance being the most important next to love.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 am
For a moment he simply looked into her eyes, his blindfold still sat on his nose; then as he allowed it to sink in he did something he rarely did. He smiled, pressed his nose to hers for a moment before moving his head around hers to pull her towards him in a a gentle embrace. He was filled with so much joy that he couldn't even speak.... not that he would have known what to say had he been able to.

To say he was happy was an understatement.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100