Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Closed Threads
[PRP Ione & Oberon] What Angel Wakes Me From My Flowery Bed?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ione/Oberon?
Yes
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe So
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
I Don't Know
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 am
User Image

The cool night air was very refreshing to the blue vixen. It had been so hot in the daytime recently, Ione had taken up a temporary, nocturnal schedule. She absolutely loved this forest at night. This was her first time here, but she hadn't left since arriving a long while ago. Fireflies were native to this forest, and lit up the trees, flowers and bushes beautifully. They reminded her of little fairies gliding along leaves, branches, petals. Ione never tired of the sight.

Tonight, not really having any other aim, she picked a firefly and decided to follow it all night. Ione was quite surprised to learn that the particular bug she had picked, slightly larger than the others and seeming to avoid interaction with them, also didn't need to rest very much as it made it's way through the forest. As she followed, she noticed a thinning in the amount of bugs, wildlife in general, really, and the opposite on the foliage. Soon she could see nothing but the single firefly's light.

Stumbling through the dark, Ione continued to follow it. Turning back would be pointless, after all. She wished, however, for an end to the darkness. And soon enough Ione found it. A light seemed to shine through the gaps in the leaves ahead. And the firefly was heading right towards it. Must be a clearing, Ione decided to herself, quickening her pace a little, since she can see better.

Ione broke through the final layer of leaves and found that she was right, in part. It certainly was a clearing, but not one she had ever seen in her life. The most exotic, beautiful flowers grew in the center of the clearing, creating a large and very thick flower patch. The firefly she had followed seemed much smaller than before, now that it was surrounded by others of the same average size.

Ione couldn't help but stare around in wonder. "I must know what this place is." She asked herself, though she hadn't meant to speak the question, and especially not so loudly. The one thing she didn't notice was the slumbering fox, half-hidden in the flower patch.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image Oberon was, no had been in a rather nasty mood all day long. His parents where off exploring the world for some odd reason and had left him in charge of this little clan of foxes which made up his home. Of course right off the bat that pissed off his sister. Titania was and could be a bit of a pill After all what other explanation would one come after seeing it was because she was stubborn as all get out and believed... oh what was it this time. Ah yes he was some womanizing, kit abusing, what ever else she was going on this month fox, none of which was true. Seriously all he wanted was to check out the kit that had belonged to a friend of both of theirs. Of course she being the oldest and stubborn wouldn't let him see it. What did she think he was going to do. Kill it? Turn it into a slave?
However that was a task for another moment. He needed to get back at her first. Oh he was tired of her being all unmoving and annoying as all get out and it was showing as his temper had been unleashed on several of the foxes that lived around the area. His parents would be less than thrilled. So he had disappeared from the clan to cool off. The wind had supplied a gentle breeze and he had spent a good portion of the day helping one of the other kits pull off a few pranks, which really was him trying to help two couples out. Now it was just time to sleep.

Suddenly he was jerked awake and let out a growl out of instinct. What in the world had disturbed his sleep. Most knew not to wake up the sleeping heir in fear of him having a temper. He quite enjoyed his sleep. Quickly finding the problem his eyes slightly narrowed. There was a newcomer in his forest. A vixen at that. "and what business do you have here?" Oberon said yawning.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 pm
Ione almost jumped in astonishment at the fox's sudden appearence. How did she not see, or even smell him? Then again, she supposed he had been hidden in the bushes well enough, and the aroma of the surrounding flowers was quite overwhelming. That probably masked him well enough. In fact, it still did.

"Oh, sorry," Ione said, suddenly remembering his question. "I was just wandering around when I stumbled upon this clearing. I was following a firefly, actually. A particularly large one, at that. I had no idea that you were here..." She eyed the bed of flowers surrounding him. "... Sleeping? A very interesting bed of choice."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:53 pm
Oberon snorted a bit and shook his head. He was still slightly irritated but no reason to purposely drive the vixen off at the moment. "Sort of the point not to be seen, keeps from pesky relatives finding you. Ah a firefly. I suppose they are quite large then again these are the only fireflies I have seen." he stated wondering what the fascination with fireflies was. He guessed it was a vixen thing.

"Yes sleeping. Best way of hiding and you dont get bored and give your self away. Of course this only really works if you are a quiet sleeper." he stated. "as for the bed. ties into my earlier statement of hiding from people they dont expect you to be here or at least me in any case."

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:49 pm
"Oh, so you're hiding from relatives?" She asked, though it was more of a statement. "Whatever for? I suppose sometimes it's difficult to live with family, but normally there's a reason behind it. For example, my father is estranged from his family, though they never tell me exactly why." She shrugged, though she was a curious vixen, Ione never pushed others into divulging personal secrets.

"These are the first fireflies you've seen? I saw a bunch around the one I followed here, and they were all very tiny. Compared to all of the ones here, that is. And I suppose in general." Ione had a knack for speaking her mind. Regardless of how random her mind could be.

Ione glanced at the bed of flowers again. "Was it comfortable?" She asked. "And I suppose it worked, since no one has found you yet. Except me, of course. But I'm not an annoying relative, I suppose. At least, I know I'm not a relative, and I certainly hope I'm not annoying you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:12 pm
Oberon had the strange urge to c**k his head to the side and say something along the lines of 'repeat all that again' as he was bombared with different questions. This of course was only rivaled by his slight irritation of being woken up in such a manner. Of course neither of those where hardly dignified so he crushed the urge to do so.

"Yes, I'm hiding from my older half sister. We dont exactly get along she has this rather weird view of the world and apparently I'm some great evil mastermind. "He answered before he took a deep breath and thought over to the next question. "No I see fireflies all the time however the ones around my clan are rather large in nature so its natural to see large fireflies." and there was another question answered. Last question was about his sleeping right?

"It was pretty comfortable. The flowers and grass are soft this time of year and you dont need to worry about bee's either. You seem to be quite inquisitive?" Oberon pointed out actually leaning towards the side as he looked over at the vixen. she was definitely different he could say.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 am
Ione was quite impressed, not only was this fox being patient with her questions, but he also answered all of them in one shot. Quite the commendable trait in a fox.

"Interesting... Strange, in fact. quite frankly, I can't imagine any situations that might lead to a relationship like that. Especially between siblings," Ione trailed off, thinking of her own sister. "My own sister, Rois," Ione had a tendency to mimic her own thoughts when she spoke, "and I typically are on very good terms. And we've never fought before. I suppose my father doesn't care much for his brothers, though..." She shrugged as her sentence trailed off.

"Anyways, this clan of yours... Is it like a tribe? Or is it just your family? Are you from around here? And I'm glad to hear your 'get-away' nap was cushioned well enough." Ione stopped, realizing she was being even more inquisitive than before. A normal fox would probably blush and look down in embarrasment, but Ione simply nodded and smiled. "Yes, I'm afraid I tend to speak my mind a lot, and around new foxes I often have a lot of questions to ask. Most aren't exactly fond of the trait, though."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 pm
"well not really, all sibling relationships are different" Oberon stated tilting his head to the side. "you have ones that get along like your situation does and ones that dont, I guess genetics or upbringing or even age differences all play a part." Oberon explained.

He blinked as he was assaulted with questions again. It was true she did seem to have a lot of questions. Well he supposed it was back to answering. "well I guess my clan is in between my family and a tribe, we aren't all related but at the same time we dont have an elder or a deity to watch over us. um I'm from around here. Grew up in this forest, not to say I haven't seen the outside world but yes I am from around here." He slightly wondered what the next set of questions he was going to be assaulted with would be

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 pm
"I suppose," Ione said, nodding. "I just can't imagine the circumstances, but no matter.

"And is this forest, then, the property of your clan?" Ione asked, mentally promising that she wouldn't bombard him with questions. One or two at a time, for his sake. This fox was patient enough to answer all of her questions thus far, he deserved a bit of a break from them. One more thing, though.. "Also, I don't believe I caught your name, did I? I apologize, it's quite rude of me not to introduce myself. My names is Ione."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 pm
"hmm thinking about it its probably good you cant. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run and means you have a loving family. " Oberon stated and finally stood up. It was probably tiring having to look down to speak at him all the time but at the time they had first met he didnt know how long he was going to be talking to her.
"Yes this forest and some of the outreaching lands around the forest I guess. Ah Ione thats quite pretty. A good choice for a name. No I do not believe I have said my name either. I am Oberon. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you" he stated with a nod.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:39 am
"The pleasure is mine, Oberon," Ione said with a smile. "And that's a very nice name as well." Curiously, she glanced around the clearing again. "So what exactly is there to see around these parts? Since you live here and all that, and you have yet to kick me out of your property, I assume it's fine that I explore a bit? Any interesting creatures or anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:53 pm
“Thanks” he said in a polite manner. Oberon was a very common name in his family, which showed up every few generations. Of course the last Oberon had made a bit of a mess of things and so the name hadn’t been used for a while. Hmmm what was there to do. He normally hunted or swam he guess. “Look at the different plants. Things here seep up some weird compound from the soil and so when the moon gets higher things start glowing heavily. Swimming here is also pretty fun the water all comes from a hot springs so it’s a lukewarm temperature. There is a path to the beach and a set of caves with glowing birds and fish” he pondered out loud both as a thought to himself and an Answer for Ione. “you can explore I have no problems. If you run into other foxes say I allowed it although the vixens might object they tend to follow Titania more”  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:43 pm
"Wow," Ione responded, taking in both the sights and Oberon's explanations for them in awe. She couldn't wait until she saw what he really meant. Soon, when the moon was higher, she would. "This place sounds borderline magical," she said with a smile, thinking it was ironic that he had just explained it all with science. "And there are hot springs, too! That would be wonderfully relaxing," she said at the thought.

"Even the birds and fish glow around here? It's all so interesting and hard to believe! I want to see it all but I wouldn't know where to start." Ione returned her gaze to Oberon. "Would you happen to have any suggestions as to where to go first?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:49 pm
“Hmmm I suppose we have magical elements as well. Some of our foxes are part cat, part fairy” he explained. “Perhaps we have a modeity watching over us, although I heard most modeities like to start tribes so…” Oberon trailed off and shook his head. He had spent most of his life here so things where all normal, although in his travels to other places he noticed a lack of things glowing. So perhaps it was. Besides he thought his land was rather pretty no need to be rather cynical he supposed.

“Hmmm well if you have interest in the hot springs I would go there first, its close enough to the sunset that its still safe to go in them. Then I would go to the caves since those glow with out needing the moon” he mused. Of course she might have to deal with the evil hot spring mokeys.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Closed Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items