Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Quetza knew that he was running late for meeting Dunia where she normally was. He didn't want him made at her so he was making sure to take a big of a side trip to grab her a really pretty flower. He was pretty sure that would make her pretty happy if he showed up with it, or at least it would make her a little happier at him. Recently everything between had been going pretty good and that was something else to be pretty happy about. They were still best friends, he hadn't got himself another girlfriend. But something he still yet to understand is that he still got that funny feeling when he was around her. It was a very confusing feeling.

He had a huge grin on his face with the flower resting gently in between his jaws. It was pretty and yellow, it looked like a sun flower and it reminded him of her in so many different ways. He was wondering what they were going to end up doing for the day but he knew it was going to be just as interesting as all of the other times it was interesting. They always found them self doing something interesting and different.

His attention turned to Dunia as soon as he caught sight of her, he had an idea of what he was going to do. The grin on his face quickly turned into a smirk. She was facing the other way and he knew that he could surprise her and thats what he wanted to do. He dropped to the ground his belly touching it and the smrik still on his face. He then laughed some as he moved slowly toward the female making sure to quiet his steps and not make too much sound as he moved close to her. As he got to a certain spot he grinned before launching himself forward into the air, aiming toward the female. He was excited thinking that he was goingt o do this easily and he was going to surprise her but even more importantly he was going to start the playing right away.

However that wasn't going to be the case. He ended up pouncing next to the female ending up tumbling by her side instead, he touched his mouth carefully against his chest making sure that he wasn't going to mess up the flower. He landed with a thump on his back before laughing a little and looking at the female. "Surprise?" He mumbled in between his teeth.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Dunia scanned the surroundings, looking...sad, and not a bit frustrated. Usually Quetza was on time - or mostly so, but this time he was later then normal. Perhaps he got held up with some family matter? Or he got busy with something else? Or, her eyes went wide, or he found another girlfriend again. She blanched at the idea. No, he wouldn't do that, not again, would he? Her shoulders slumped a little, scanning her area once again for any sight of the hissing male.

She was caught up in her distress, that she did not hear him approaching, despite his laughter as he did so. She had turned to look in the other direction when he was approaching, so even if he had not been crawling, she would have been unable to see him at all.

She jumped as she saw something from the corner of her eye leaping in her general direction, her eyes wide as a heavy form hit the ground next to her. It would have hit her, had she been a little further over, but instead the form had hit the ground and tumbled quite close to her.

She recognised the sheepish looking male peering up at her once he had stopped, mumbling his 'surprise' through his teeth. "Quetza!" She groaned, "what did you think you were doing?" She asked, sounding faintly exasperated, though she began to giggle lightly at his childish attitude. She poked at him lightly with one paw, still smiling down at him.

It was then that she noticed the vibrant yellow that he clutched and her eyes went wide again - this time from surprise and delight, rather then worry. "Is that for me?" She asked softly, peering at the flower. She was more of a rock type girl, but flowers were rather pretty, especially ones so bright.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 am
Quetza was happy to see Dunia's face, really, really happy because she seemed like she was in a good mood and this made Quetza very happy. He couldn't help but to be happy to see his friend. She made him feel like a little kid and he wasn't even too sure why. But it was something very nice indeed.

He straightened up some offering her the flower with his mouth placing it at her paws. "Well you sssee I was going to sssurprissse you!" He chuckled some nodding at the idea as the large grin was still on his face. He sat up settling at her side before chuckling quietly. "I tried, I guess I got you at least a little bit!" He grinned shyly for the moment, he was really hoping that she wasn't upset with him for being late, because he was here now. "Of courssse it'sss for you sssilly." He laughed again nodding and standing up offering her a friendly nuzzle.

"I saw it on my way here and I thought of you." He chuckled quietly at the idea, it was very true. He did think of her when he saw it however he was really hoping that she didn't ask about him being late. He was hoping that the flower was enough. The truth was he slept in a little late for the day but he was still hoping that it was going to be okay in the long run, he didn't see that she had any reason to be really upset with him, did she?

"What are we going to do today?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Dunia laughed a little at his explanation. "Well, you did surprise me," she said, with a fond - still faintly exasperated look - grin and eyes sparkling with amusement. She had almost forgotten about him being late, delighted instead that he had shown up and he was without a new girlfriend in tow.

She gave a faintly embarrassed look when he admitted the flower was for her, but she was pleased none the less with his gift. "Thank you, Quetza," she said, with a warm smile, as he stood up and offered her a friendly nuzzle. She returned it affectionately, and eyed the pretty flower. It was nice to get flowers, she decided, blaming the flower on the warm fuzzy feeling in her chest that only appeared when Quetza arrived. "It's really pretty," she told him, nodding and touching a petal very gently, careful not to bruise or rip it with a claw.

She glanced up when he asked their plans for the day, tilting her head to the side. "I didn't really have anything planned," she admitted, sheepishly. "but we could always go down to the watering hole, or go hunt." She didn't really do much else, other than those two things. Dunia frowned, realising she really needed to get out more, and smiled slightly at the thought.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:57 pm
He grinned ear to ear when he saw that the lioness was happy with what he was saying. He was pretty sure that the lioness was happy with the idea of him bringing her a flower. She seemed like she was okay with him being late. This made him a little happier then before. He smiled at her then shifted himself a little more. "You're welcome Dunia, it's no problem really." He then grinned again nodding his head at her and flicking his hair out of his eyes once again before speaking to her again. "Well..." His voice trailed then spoke once again. "It looked assss beautiful assss you did." He commented sheepishly, then nodded at her again.

He looked forward for a moment thinking before leaning down as she talked and gently picked up the flower before placing it gently behind her ear. He wasn't thinking much about the things that he was doing because she knew for a fact that they were best friends, they were always friendly with eachother, this was how all best friends acted, right? He was pretty sure or thats how it worked in his mind, he didn't have any other best friends, sure he had some regular friends but Dunia was his only best friend.

"Oh... Well..." He thought for a moment before looking at her again and grinning ear to ear once again and nodding at her. "Well! We can go to the lake, that sounds like fun." He thought for a moment before speaking up agian. "Last time I was there they had some beautiful rocks by the shore."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Dunia was examining the flower with open curiosity and delight when he began to speak, causing her to glance up. Her eyes widened at his sheepish comment, and she could feel her cheeks heat up beneath her fur. Her ears drooped in a slightly embarrassed look, but her smile was still large. "You're so sweet, Quetza," she told him, with a giggle. She nuzzled his cheek, before he lent down to pick up the flower, tucking it behind her ear in a gentle gesture.

She was delighted at the gesture, and her smile only grew, nuzzling him again, though careful not to dislodge her new flower.

She perked up at the mention of beautiful rocks anywhere nearby, more interested in the nearby lake then she had been before. "Perfect!" She agreed, bouncing on the pads of her paws, obviously eager to seek out the rocks. "Race you there?" She joked, nudging him with her shoulder, careful of her flower. She began to move off towards the lake, flicking her tail behind her, though she wasn't really 'racing' off.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:39 pm
Quezta could feel his cheeks burn too. He didn't like feeling like this, mostly because he didn't understand why he felt like that.He then flicked his mane out of his sight before he looked down quietly and chuckled again. "I wouldn't sssay that exactly." He chuckled some he knew he was some what sweet but hearing Dunia say that made him feel kind of shy and made him not so sure of what to say. He chckled slightly before flicking his hair out of his eyes once again.

"Race?" He asked his ears perking up as she talked. that was exciting they haven't raced in a while and he knew that this was going to be good. It was always going to be good when they raced. He loved racing with his friend because no matter who won it awlays was good. He laughed some before he started to walk after he, he saw that she was going slightly slowly and he couldn't help but to chuckle some. A smrik grew on his face once again as he trotted up behind her and then nipped at her tail pulling it slightly rough but only rough enough to get her attention. "Letsss go!"

He laughed as he took off his paws hitting the ground loudly and quickly heading toward the lake as quickly as possible and hopefully adding some action to the game that was just starting. He didn't want a game like this with them trotting to the lake. No there ws going to be running!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Dunia wouldn't let him be humble, and nudged him affectionately. "I would say so though. You've always been sweet to me, Quetza," she said with a warm smile. "Thank you for that." She did not have many friends, in fact, she rarely associated with others, aside from Quetza and her family. Not out of a lack of ability, just out of a lack of want. She had what she wanted in Quetza and her family, and she didn't really need lots of friends anyway.

She had expected him to follow her, but not to goad her into an actual race. When he tugged at her tail, she squeaked in surprise, glancing back to see him laugh and race off in front of her. Her laughter joined in and she took of after him ."Not fair," she called out teasingly, head low as she raced after him. Not too fast, in case she lost her flower, but fast enough to keep within hearing distance of him. "I wasn't ready!" She jokingly called, giggling as she raced him, knowing he would win due to her lack of speed.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:46 pm
Quetza looked at the lioness and then nodded agreeing with her. "Alright." He smiled again and then chuckled once again. He wasn't going to argue with her, if thats what she thought then he was okay with that. He smiled again and nodded at her once again. "No problem, really." He smiled and nodded once again. He flicked his eats before nodding at her with a soft smile still on his maw. She made him really, really happy.

He ran as quickly as possible, he loved moments like this, she still loved racing, he looked back at her, making sure to go fast enough to go faster then her but also go slow enough so she couldn't fall to far behind him. As he got closer to the lake he smiled then started to slow down making it where she would get there before him. He laughed and then grinned ear to ear before he looked at her and smiled. "Awh, look at that it lookssss like you won." He pretended to be upset at this idea. He was trying his hardest to hide his smile he bit his lip. "I knew I couldn't beat you!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:15 pm

When Dunia overtook him and raced to their spot, she was beaming. She skidded to a stop, and glanced back at him. "I won!" she crowed triamphantly, but something about his expression stopped her. She eyed him suspiciously, and then gasped out a laugh. "Wait! You let me win!" She accused, whacking his shoulder lightly with her paw, unable to stop the laugh bubbling out of her mouth at his silly - but very sweet - gesture. "You're so silly!" She announced, still giggling.

She nudged him playfully, before trotting off at a more subdued pace towards the shore of the lack, head bent to try to spy any pretty stones which he had promised would be there. She was so lucky to have a best friend who was so understanding of her sometimes odd interest.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 pm
Quetza smiled as he noticed the female look back at him as he caught up with her. "Wow!" He laughed before nodding in agreement with her, walking over to her and nudging her afterward. "You really are fassst, fastssser than me!" He laughed light heartedly before he looked at her and shook his head. "Oh no! why would I do sssssuch a thing like that." He teased her with a wink as she listened to her giggle. It was a sound that he had loved so much, he did everything in his power to make her giggle as much as possible. He made sure to keep everything fun that he did with her just because he enjoyed it so much.

He flicked his tail behind him as she nudged him, he took a moment and smiled before she started to trot in her direction. "Wait! They aren't in this part!" He announced as he noticed her looking at, he nudged her again and started to trot, "they're over here!" He announced to her with the biggest grin on his face as he approached what looked like a large rock that had a big chunk in it missing, but many leaves and grasses covering with. That was Quezta's doing, he wanted to cover the beautiful treasures in it.

He grinned as she got closer before pulling away the grasses and showing her the rocks that he had collected not too long ago, at least a few days. He had found the rather large rock that was containing them stuck in the sand and as he looked in it he noticed a few smaller rocks, they were really pretty. He collected some others that he had found and kept them with the other ones with the intention of showing them to Dunia. "I found them all." He paused for a second as he looked down at the collection of rocks of different sizes, shapes and even colors. He was so proud of himself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Dunia was thrilled to hear him laugh along with her, so amused by his sweetness in letting her win. What did she do to deserve someone like him? She wondered, with a soft gaze at him, and a warm smile. "Because your a softy at heart!" she teased him, as to why he had let her win.

She glanced up when he directed her away from her spot towards a different area of the bank. Oh. She made her way over, eagerly as he uncovered the rocks that he had hidden amongst the grasses. Her eyes went wide at the pretty specimens laid out before her, and a smile grew on her face. "Oooh," she gasped. "Quetza, they're so pretty!" She told him, pressing up against his side so that she could look at them more closely, despite the fact she could have moved around and seen them just as easily.

"You found them all?" she repeated, impressed. "You're better at it then me!" She joked, but was eagerly looking at the rocks. She reached out a paw to turn a couple, careful not to shift them too much, in case he didn't want them moved, but she wanted to see all sides of the pretty rocks that her friend had found.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 pm
Quetza looked at the female and he couldn't help but to become more happy at her reaction. He chuckled some and swelled with pride as her eyes lit up and she talked of how pretty they were. "I'm glad youlike them!" He paused before moving the rest of the grasses away. "I found them all. It took me sssssome time but I found all of them."

He then looked at them again and then her before nudging her. "Well! They're yoursssss I found them for you." He then leaned against her in a friendly way, happy to be able to have her company and also to have her so happy. "He then motioned toward the rocks then grinned at her again. He really hoped that she enjoyed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Dunia's head jerked up when he told her that they were for her. "F-for me?" She stammered a little, mouth forming an 'o' of surprise. Quetza...had collected them for her? That was so sweet! She thought to herself, amazed that her friend was so thoughtful and kind to her. She nuzzled his cheek, before gazing back down at the stones.

She felt guilty, taking the rewards for all his hard work, but she wouldn't turn back a gift from him either! She hesitated, and smiled, glancing up at him. "How about they're 'ours'?" She suggested. That way, they were still a gift to her, but she was not taking away all of his heart work. Plus, she liked the sound of that. Theirs.

Velveteen Angel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Quetza's smile grew wider then before, It was huge he never thought he could smile like that, he was pretty sure he was wrong at this point. He was glad to see that she was happy at this, it was amazing and he had never felt this good to give some one a gift. He had never been this close to anyone before, because of that it was an even nicer thing. "Yesss!" He laughed again nudging her gently and purring happily.

"Ourssss?" He thought about it for a moment thinking about the idea of sharing it, he had never shared with some one other than his siblings that was something he had never even thought was possible to do, it was so strange but yet the idea of it made him so happy. She wanted to share a gift to her and tht made him happy. "That sounds like the best thing ever."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games