Submit

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:04 pm
This is a simple thread where everyone can chat about whatever. I proposed an idea for this in the suggestion thread, so I've decided to just make the thread. If a full "chatterbox" sub forum is made in the future, this can be moved there later.

Rules:
Same as always. Follow the ToS, follow the Guild Rules, try and be nice.

So yeah. Talk about your day, how you're feeling, anything you need/want to talk about. Talk and enjoy yourselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 am
Well this will be a very active forum I believe so I do have a question to ask everyone. Is anyone even interested in making a character or playing a character in the Rp I created? If not please tell me so I can stop waiting on starting it lol.  

Captain_Hellvack

Dapper Spotter

The Blurry Surrealist

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 pm
Damn, I'd totally join, but I've never played NWN. Just the good old-fashioned DnD with my friends. xD
Sorry man. I wish I could join.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 pm
You could join up anyway, Blur. NwN is heavily based off of old school D&D. Just use the template we used for our character profiles. And I believe Hellvack added some Dragon Age-influenced storyline and combined it with NwN storyline. If you want to, that is.

rosenr0t

The Blurry Surrealist

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 pm
I'll check it out, then. ...What's the limit on races, then?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:21 pm
Depending... doesn't really matter to me. NwN is pretty crazy with their sub-races. Half-dragon, half-elf, half-tiefling (demon), half-orc... and those are just halfies. Halflings... I've seen people roleplay with aasimar (angelic), yuan-ti's (half serpent), and even genasi's. Which is an elemental race. Different types of elves like sun, moon, wood, drow... you could probably use some undead, as well. I'm using my original/main character. So use your imagination!

Er, 'scuse me, sorry. Yuan-ti are serpent purebloods... but like, they basically look like snake people. xd

And there are wild elves. Which are basically like the Dalish in DA.

rosenr0t

The Blurry Surrealist

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm
I'll probably do a Tiefling rogue or something.
...Or an Aasimar dragon rider. Damn, I love that prestige class.

I'm glad I can use DnD races in there. I'll definitely be joining. /totally flips through monster manual like a dork  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 pm
rofl

It's all good. My character is basically the elven female and "evil" version of Jesus Christ. Except, switch God with Shar, and make Mary and Joeseph into my character's foster mother and foster father. She's an embodiment of Shar, being the goddess of darkness and revenge. She's basically a husk.

You can read more about it here: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Shar

It's under the "Nightbringers" section.

rosenr0t

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm
I may take a look at it.

Anyway, Super Bowl is on. I'm rooting for the Steelers. Anyone else?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm
I'm working on 2 profiles as I speak! ^_^

Meh, I don't like football or any sports for that matter so the only thing I'm rooting for tonight is Glee performing Thriller after it.  

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Captain_Hellvack

Dapper Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 pm
Oh my god I found other DnD players! WOOH! lol, I'm a Weapon Master Human (b*****d Sword Spec) Lvl 7. Just started getting back into it but I doubt this will be the first character I make though. And any questions about this rp just pm me and I'll give ya the low down on everything detailed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 pm
And the Steelers lost. Damnit.

Anyway, I've been playing D&D for a while now. My two most awesome characters are a Samurai/Ronin/Barbarian and a Fighter/Kensai.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 pm
I'm tired....oh so very tired.

I think school and work is going to be the death of me sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 am
Starlight Dragon

I hear ya on that one. I just want to get this quarter over with... it's so damn stressful! At least I have a week off coming up to look forward to. ^_^

rosenr0t

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 am
Skadi Vengeance
Starlight Dragon

I hear ya on that one. I just want to get this quarter over with... it's so damn stressful! At least I have a week off coming up to look forward to. ^_^

Ah me too! Mine school break starts on Feb 20th.... I can't wait! Though sadly I'll probably end up working that whole week sweatdrop  
Bioware Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff