Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[FIN] Kiros, Lan'tis & Ashurbanipal: Friendly meetings.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image The sound of a bird awoke Kiros the next morning, it was rather loud and annoying. He flicked his ears back and forth as if to rid himself of the noise. It did very little to send the noise away, so he did the only thing that he thought would help. With his eyes still closed he gave one loud sharp roar and he was met with silence afterwords. Smiling he sighed happy... that is until the bird started chirping once more.

Frowning fiercely he opened his eyes and gave up on sleeping the morning away. Snorting once, he shook his head before stretching his great big feline body. Yawning he surveyed the land from his perch up in his old tree.

(usually i have him rainbow font but im just going to go with black for now)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

Ashurbanipal woke up very early. Even before the sun was up. He all ways did this for some odd reason. He let Ilma ride on his back because she not awake yet. Oh how he wish he could hear what the noise sound like but being deaf he couldn't hear anything one might has to say. Good thing was that he had Ilma that help him with everything. He yawn and Bink his eyes.

He love waking up before most other. It was safe for him to so that was a plus. Also he could all ways say bye to moon and hi to the sun. He wondered if anyone get up as early as he does. Most likely no but he you never know. He began to hum even though he could not hear he like doing it anyways as he kept walking.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm
The sun was just coming over the horizan, it was a beautiful sight to take in. The warm reds, oranges, and just the pure brightness of it put a smile on Kiros face. Using his claws he knittled the bark of the tree in contentment. Happy for once that it wasn't raining, and by the looks of things it was going to be a sunny as well as warm day. There was nothing like stretching ones body in the warmth of the sun.

Chuckling to himself he let loose and leaned back falling off the branch. He fell perfectly on all four feet, the colors of his rainbow spots seemed to sparkle in the patches of sunlight coming between the branches of trees. He was about to run off, to not only work out his muscles but to play when a sound caught his ears. Twitching them back and forth, he tried to find where the sound was coming from.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 am
Ashurbanipal kept humming an out of tune song of his. It didn't matter to him that it was out of tune, why should it! Ha it not like he could hear it and just like the feeling it made as it hit his mouth. It wasn't to loud hopefully. He was never sure if he talk to loud but Ilma would peck him he did but she was still asleep so that meant that it was not that loud, which made him happy.

He could sometime know when someone would walk up on him because he could smell them. His since of smell was super good since he could not hear. So was his sight for that matter. He guess since his hearing was gone the other to pick up what he lost. Which didn't bother him at all. So he could smell leopard probably before the leopard could see him. "I mean no harm if I'm on your land." he said as he turn around.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am
The voice had come from the side of him, he turned his head to the left and spotted a brightly mane with black fur. He looked pretty in colorful way, well according to the females Kiros hung out with he would have been classified as 'dreamy'. "Oh hello there stranger." He sat down, using his tail to wrap around his front paws all the while watching the other male. "I am Kiros, have you been in the rogue lands long? Oh I was just wandering around these parts... not really my land per say."

Kiros tilted his head to the right he saw a bird creature on the male's shoulder. "Oh hello little one, what sort of bird are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image Lan'tis could hear voice up ahead and he was curious to see what or who was about. He had been walking for many miles around the rogue lands, and he thought a break was call for as well as some communication. "Hello? Who goes there?" His voice seemed to boom across the grasslands. There was a moment of silence, so long that Lan'tis thought he had scared off whoever had been talking.

He was about to turn around and head away clearly not interested in being ignored when a spotted rainbow leopard made her... no his appearance out in the opening.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 pm
Kiros had been talking to the male lion before him and his pet bird when another voice distracted him from his current conversation. He paused and stilled his body to listen. Opening his mouth he scented the air to see who was up ahead. Another lion. Male as well from what he could smell, Kiros spoke a farewell to his current uninterested companion saying that he wanted to check out who was up ahead.

Not one to shy away from anyone Kiros stepped out into the opening, fearless and dumb but nothing venture, nothing gained was his motto. "Hello stranger, the names Kiros." He spoke with caution taking in the others appearance. Symbols, almost alien in nature were adorned all over the males body. And the mane was an interesting mix of colors. "You lost?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 pm
Lan'tis listened as the other spoke to him. "Lan'tis." He watched as the other looked at him blankly. "That is my name just as you have given yours, Kiros." He moved closer to the other feline to inspect him to see if the other was a threat or not. "As to your question, no I am not lost. Just wandering around the area for a little bit before I head back home to take care of some business I have." He paused before continuing, allowing his back legs to bend as he sat in rest position. "Though I must admit I have never been in this area before. It is nice. Do you live around here? There certainly are enough trees to claim or lay on. I have learned many leopards enjoy most of their time in trees."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 pm
Lan'tis huh? Even his name sounded outer-worldly. "I see, I see. Wandering isn't too bad, its nice to get away and find something new you know?" Kiros nodded his head and sat down when the other had sat down as well. "Ah I see. I have to be heading off soon too. And naw I don't live in this area more too the east. I come around here for the trees like you said, its a great place to hang out."

Kiros chatted with Lantis for a little bit, just general talk and the like. To pass the time really and nothing more. He noted the sun was getting lower into the sky and yawned a bit. "Well, guess I should be heading off now. The lateness doesn't bother me but I have work to do back home as well and I need the light to get it done." Kiros stood up and gave the other a paw shake. "Nice talking to ya man. You aren't too bad for lion. Chow!" He turned his body around after that farewell and wandered away hoping to make it how before there was no light.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:11 pm
Lantis was enjoying himself, there wasn't many-a-time when he could afford to relax enough to chat and not worry about his responsibilities. Before he knew it time had gotten away from him and listened as the other male, Kiros, spoke of leaving. "Pleasure meeting you my young friend and it was nice conversing with you as well." He lifted his eyebrows at the lion comment. "And you are not bad for a leopard as well."

He shook a paw with Kiros and stood as well watching as the other left towards his home. Well I guess that was that then, it was time for him too head back home too. With any luck his mate had cooled down enough that it was safe enough for him to apologize. He took one more look around before he too walked away.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas