[PRP] Rogue Travelers (Hoaka x Rahmara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
Hoaka was close he didn't know how he know how he knew but he knew soon he would be there. He wasn't sure how he knew but there was something in him that knew it. The large purple male had left his family behind so long ago, a loving mother father, and a brother and sister to find where he was suppose to be. It had been a long hard travel but he knew it would pay off, he would find where he was meant to be, his soul would be at rest there.

The large male felt the familar sting in his throat he had been traveling most of the day and hadn't stoped since morning for water, but it was so hard to stop when he knew he was close to where he was suppose to be. Now however the burning was unbearable. As if the world around him could hear his thoughts Hoaka caught sight of a brooke not to far off. He smiled happy about how things were working out just right for him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

It happened that Rahmara too had sought water on his way back to the family. Having grown up with prey beasts he was quite well trained in the art of the quick run-and-hide, and had done so when he heard footsteps. There was no masking his smell near the stream, that much was sure, but falling back might give him a few extra seconds to look over the newcomer. Very purple, that's about all his mind could gather as he crouched back in the grasses. Other than that he couldn't guess much. The other didn't stink of blood, at the least. Deciding it might do him well to gather a little more access to the knowledge of the outside world he cleared his throat, making himself visible as he unfolded his body and stood up.  

Dulcea

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 pm
Hoaka was some what surprised when the other lion stepped out from his hiding place. The look of shock was quickly replaced with a smile though. It had been quite sometime since he had enjoyed the company of another soul and he always found that other travelers had the best stories to share.

"Oh hello. I hope I didn't intrude on your land." Hoaka said it was always a worry of his that during his travels he would intrud unintentially and get himself into trouble. "My name is Hoaka I mean no harm or disrespect."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 pm
"Certainly not my land," he said with a laugh, pulling himself up to a steady seat, "So no offense taken." As far as he could tell the other was simply a traveler, and alone. Only groups were any threat to his family, he needn't concern himself being upset with a single lion. "I take it you're not from this area?" he inquired, pausing afterward to take a long drink from the stream.  

Dulcea

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 pm
Hoaka took a little time size up the male before him. He seemed nice enough, had beautiful. Hoaka liked plain fur coming from such a brightly colored family he know had a fondness for the natural colors. "I am not from this area, no where near it actually." Hoaka told him. "I left my family awhile ago and have been traveling since, though I think I am getting close to where I am suppose to be."

"How about you where are you from my friend, are you a traveler as well? Do you know the area here well? What is your story?" He was full of questions for the male that was standing at the brooke with him. Perhaps he would know if there was something in this area, if there was a gathering, a pride perhaos that was where he was meant to be.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 pm
"My family has inhabited this area for a few seasons, but we make no claims to owning the land," he explained, dipping a paw into the water so he could cool himself with steady drops, "We travel from time to time, when we get too big or small for a place." It was a sort of cyclical movement, the way the family changed, one that he had always attributed to balance. Of course now that he was considering taking his leave he saw things in a different light. They were avoiding danger, and those that left had wizened up and wanted their own lives. Curious. "And yours?" he asked, "Was there a reason you left your family?"  

Dulcea

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:31 pm
Hoaka listened sitting quietly as the other male spoke. He liked to hear about others stories and lifes. "Hmmm your whole family travels together... that would be hard to cordinate and to keep track of everyone would be hard." Hoaka was barely able to manage himself some days or so it felt like that he couldn't imagine cordinating a whole family.

"Ah I left my family in search for where my soul would be happy. I have always felt that something was missing. I was incomplete I needed something. And I still search, but I think I am getting close." Hoaka was sure he sounded crazy, but it was all true.

"Tell me more about your family." Hoaka asked the naturally colored male. He wanted to know more about this travelling family of his.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm
Rahmara glanced in the direction of the cliffside, a small smile coming across his face. Turning his attentions back to Hoaka he said, "Well, there's a dozen of so of us around at any given time, but not all lions." The lions usually left when they got old enough, as he'd been considering. "We move when we get tired of a place, sometimes others choose to stay behind, we don't force them," he added, shrugging his shoulders. There was no telling who would be with them within a year, it was part of what he was beginning to sour on. He didn't want to become the oldest member of a ragtag mess.  

Dulcea

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 am
Hoaka listened taking in what the other lion was saying, it was a gathering of creatures not just lions... the idea seemed so odd to the purple lion. That being said Hoaka had only been a member of his family, his parents and sibings and then he became a lone travellerer. He wondered what it would be like to travel or even just live with a group of interspecies. It was a nice idea in an odd way.

"That sounds so differet, and sad in a way. I don't thik I would like it if my friends may or may not be with me in a short period of time. I think I like consistency far to much to be able to do something like that." Hoaka shook his head thinking about the idea of constantly loosing people who are important to you.

"Well have you been in this area long? Do you know anything about it?" Hoaka was wondering perhaps if there was something in this area that would be what he was looking for... of course it was hard to ask for exactly what he wanted.... he didn't know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:52 pm
"There are a few groups that pass through every so often, a little further south is good hunting ground for gazelles," he explained, wracking his brain for anything the other might find useful. It wasn't often he got this close to a rogue, a male at any rate, but there was something about the journey this one had been on that he desired. Maybe he could trade knowledge for knowledge. "There's a river, next to the dens, it flows down south for a while until it dries up," he added, remembering the days he'd spend tracing the damn thing in hopes of finding a lake.  

Dulcea

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 am
Hoaka smiled the infomation was helpful but not what he was looking for. Though it was very nice to know where some good huntig grounds and water could be found. "Thank you" he told the other traveller. Hoaka wonderered if there was anything he could do to help other male.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" Hoaka asked, there was no point in wondering.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 am
Rahmara closed his eyes for a moment, trying to think of a way to phrase what he was thinking. "You could tell me about where you're from, what else is out there?" he suggested, shifting so the he was a bit closer to the other male, "I've been thinking about leaving, but I don't know if out there is any better than here." It would be horrible to wake up one morning and realize it wasn't. He'd already seen that happen with the female he had tried to integrate into the family.  

Dulcea

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 am
Hoaka thought hard about what he was going to say. He didn't want to mislead the other lion. The truth was it was that everyone would find something different out there, each soul was different. "There is a lot out there and the world holds something for everyone. I have been searching for something for many years now. I've yet to find what I am looking for though." Hoaka pawed at the ground.

"I have seen many things out there. Its a vast desert, though I must say now what I am looking for has yet to be found. I can not say if it would be best for you to go looking or not. I wish there was more I could say. There is lots though, desert, mountains, oceans, forests and even a swampy area. It truely is amazing." He looked at the brown lion and wondered if he was helping or hindering him.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games