Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How do you know when...Its over? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3 p i c Fale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:19 pm
People are telling me I need to move on. My ex boyfriend...Well, while we went out..Everything was fine. Then he died.

Its been a month since then, and I'm just moping and I...Im crying, and its just really hard to get over it when theey were you're best friend...

I just really want someone to talk to about this...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:20 pm
I'm up for a chat if you need someone to talk to ^w^  

Kuchisake-Onna Kitsune

3 p i c Fale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm
Kuchisake-Onna Kitsune
I'm up for a chat if you need someone to talk to ^w^

Thanks...= )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm
Awwwww : (
*higgues*
It's okay. It's really hard to get over the death of someone you care about.
Even if you aren't Christian/Catholic, he's in a better place and you know it. I'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him, but he would want you to go on with you're life, to do great things like the wonderful girl you are. Unless they were total jerks in life, most guys would. And who knows? Maybe you'll see him again someday ^^

I hope that helped, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

And depending on how they tell you, those people might be bastards and bitches >_>

Do they say something like what I have, or do they say something like this:

God, what's your problem? Just move on. He's dead, and he's not coming back. Sheesh....

Cause if it's the latter....then...well......Let's just say I'll buy a shotgun and have it loaded...

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

3 p i c Fale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
*higgues*
Even if you aren't Christian/Catholic, he's in a better place and you know it. I'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him, but he would want you to go on with you're life, to do great things like the wonderful girl you are. Unless they were total jerks in life, most guys would. And who knows? Maybe you'll see him again someday ^^

And depending on how they tell you, those people might be bastards and bitches >_>

God, what's your problem? Just move on. He's dead, and he's not coming back. Sheesh....

Cause if it's the latter....then...well......Let's just say I'll buy a shotgun and have it loaded...

Thank you..It means alot.

Its like, Come on, Juliet, its timee forr you to let it go. I know its going to be hard, but it'll be okay.

But people who hate me said,

Get over it, he killed himself because he was with you. > . > Which made me cry.

But he didnt kill himself. D:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm
Awwwh!
Im up for talk! <3
I've had my ups and down, and hope I will be able to help.
You can also relly on Vegeta too cause shes an awesome person to talk to. Haha. Funny really(:
And the people who hate you can go screw themselves, while they die in a painful and slow death.....

IWantzChurrHugDX

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm
3 p i c Fale
Vegeta_Lover239
*higgues*

Its like, Come on, Juliet, its timee forr you to let it go. I know its going to be hard, but it'll be okay.

Get over it, he killed himself because he was with you. > . > Which made me cry.

And you know what I say to them? SON OF A b***h!!!!!!! ******** OFF, GOD DAMMIT! YOU SELFISH, INSENSITIVE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the ranting, but ANYONE, I repeat, A-NY-ONE, who is mean to someone, their body WILL be showing up with the words 'Vegeta was here' carved into their foreheads....

All phsycopathic thoughts aside....
If you ever need anyone to talk to, remember that we're always here. And at least SOME heads won't be rolling, namely those who said the nice thing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm
IWantzChurrHugDX
Awwwh!
Im up for talk! <3
You can also relly on Vegeta too cause shes an awesome person to talk to. Haha. Funny really(:
And the people who hate you can go screw themselves, while they die in a painful and slow death.....

Thank you...
She seems awesome(:
And yeah, slowwwww..... > . >

3 p i c Fale

3 p i c Fale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
3 p i c Fale
Vegeta_Lover239
*higgues*

And you know what I say to them? SON OF A b***h!!!!!!! ******** OFF, GOD DAMMIT! YOU SELFISH, INSENSITIVE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the ranting, but ANYONE, I repeat, A-NY-ONE, who is mean to someone, their body WILL be showing up with the words 'Vegeta was here' carved into their foreheads....

If you ever need anyone to talk to, remember that we're always here. And at least SOME heads won't be rolling, namely those who said the nice thing.

Awwwww! Thank you...
I know, thats the good thing. I'm happy I have people I can talk to when I feel alone most.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:35 pm
Everyone heals differently and at there own pace. I understand how you feel, even though i have never had my own boyfriend die but i have had a few friends die as well as family. It is truly hard. You just have to remember, would that person be happy if all you do is mope around all day? You should be taking your life for granted and enjoy it, for him.  

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

IWantzChurrHugDX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:41 pm
3 p i c Fale
IWantzChurrHugDX
Awwwh!
Im up for talk! <3

Thank you...
She seems awesome(:

Welcome. I love talking, so hit me up anytime.
Its my great. Im filled with ideas, funniness, weirdness, and at times advise. Add me if its necessary. Friends are helpful(:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm
No one can truly understand how you're feeling but you. It's easy to say "Get over it", just as easy as it is to say "Kill your entire family". It's incredibly hard to actually follow through with those(wow...graphic example. I apologize). You will never truly get over it, as I'm sure you know. Someday though, you'll be able to be happy again. That's probably what your boyfriend would want.  

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 pm
3 p i c Fale
Vegeta_Lover239
3 p i c Fale
Vegeta_Lover239
*higgues*

Awwwww! Thank you...
I know, thats the good thing. I'm happy I have people I can talk to when I feel alone most.

You're never truely alone. *huggehz* 'specially when I'm stalkin chu ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 pm
Yuki Fujioka
Everyone heals differently and at there own pace. I understand how you feel, even though i have never had my own boyfriend die but i have had a few friends die as well as family. It is truly hard. You just have to remember, would that person be happy if all you do is mope around all day? You should be taking your life for granted and enjoy it, for him.

I'm still trying to heal from losing my mother. And that was 11 years ago. ):

But thank you, soooo much.

3 p i c Fale

3 p i c Fale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 pm
IWantzChurrHugDX
3 p i c Fale
IWantzChurrHugDX
Awwwh!
Im up for talk! <3

Thank you...
She seems awesome(:

Welcome. I love talking, so hit me up anytime.
Its my great. Im filled with ideas, funniness, weirdness, and at times advise. Add me if its necessary. Friends are helpful(:

Again, thank you. So much. (:  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces