Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

It was a wonderful, sunny, day for this young unicorn mare. Her golden-orange fur shimmered in the sunlight as she walked down a dirt path. She heading off towards the clearing to be able to enjoy her afternoon sun bathe. Her tail swished back and forth as she smiled lightly. Her mane bounced from her trot and her blue eyes roamed at all the passing sites. "Beautiful day..." She spoke in a voice like silk as she turned towards a lone tree in a sea of grass. She rested close to the shade of the tree, closing her eyes, and gave off a purr like sound with a smile. She laid there as her tail swished lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

Meanwhile, another soquili rested near by in the long grasses, rolled over on his back with his legs curled as he savored the sunlight on his shaggy belly, having been scratching his back. His ears were perked as he listened to the approaching mare, eyebrows quirking quizzically.

He yawned and flopped over on his side, poking his head out of the grasses, "Frabjous day, rather.. At least by my opinion. " He hefted himself up, shaking the dirt from his fur, and translated good naturedly, "Fair, fabulous, with a good bit of joyous mixed in. I apologize if this is your usual spot of respite. I was wandering and didn't wish for you to stumble into me and see me a sneak, so thought I'd announce myself."  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am
Caught off guard she stopped in her tracks. Her tail wrapped around her hind legs as she watched him speak. It was different and amusing to her ears. They perked forward, "Tis not, but you maybe lay back down if you wish. What might your name be? You speak in a way I've never heard before." She was confused, but her tail moved back to it's rightful place. It swished lightly as her baby blue eyes watched the stallion of many colors.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:01 pm
(hokay, enough rainbow lettering lol)

"Words from the Cat Clan of Cheshire. Slang, mostly." He dipped his head down and nipped the plush toy cat he had and sat it on his back, made to look like what he would if he were a feline. The clan claimed they were totems of strength, if one could not find a kindred spirit in feline form, and would eventually draw the feline companion to them.

However, he was long overdue, but hope kept it so he kept the toy with him. Just in case. It was, after all, tradition...

Grinning wider, the fluffy haired Stallion bowed, head dipping, "I'm Etcetera. And yourself?"

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 am
Cloee's ears perked up at he spoke about the cat clan of Cheshire."I'm Cloee, pleasure to meet you..." She spoke quietly. She looked at the little toy with curious eyes. She had never seen anything like it before."Is that toy suppose to look like you? As a cat?" Asking for she was curious about it. Her tail swished lightly along the grass.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:25 pm
Etcetera chuckled, swishing his tail to one side before letting the thick, heavily feathered tail settle back in the center, the small fleshy part perked high, making it look extra fluffy at the top, "Ah, Cloee."

He glanced over his shoulder at the cat plush settled on his rump, and adjusted it so it'd lay across it, better settled, "It is -- where I come from it is common culture to keep such a totem until a feline companion of a similar sort arrives to share their good luck with you."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 am
Cloee was in awe by his lovely tail and how he spoke. "That would make sense, but I'm not feline as you can see. I just merely look like one." She said as a smile grow on her face. "How did you get bestowed with the name Etcetera?" Asking since it was an unusual name, but it seemed like it could fit if he had a reasonable response to it her question. Her tail swished to the side lightly as he just stared in awe.

mindsend

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff