14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
*Links to large image*

Name: Yamile
Personality: She is an odd lioness who believes she was a godess in her past life. She thinks her former self did some sort of sin and was stripped of her divinity. Needless to say she can weary of other's thinking that they will discover her secret and think bad of her for it, but will usually be friendly and cordial. She is a fairly peaceful lioness and tends to simply go with the flow, believing the fates (spirits/gods) will guide her on a journey to becoming a godess once more.
Plots: She will join the U'W with my boy Mi'rage after he asks her to become his beybanu. She will believe it to be apart of her fate and go with him, but in their journey home she will find out he is infertile and when approached by another male for a night of fun will believe it fate and jump on it. All cubs will join the U'W if it is a small litter 3 or less. 4 or more and the females can stay with the father.

User Image

Name: Mazhira
Personality: She is very introverted and was born mute, though she gained the ability to talk with she met her father. While she could talk as a juvi, when she grew, he ability lessened and she even now finds it hard to talk to her father. With a stranger it is nearly impossible and can be reduced to tears if they fall to understand what she is trying to convey. She will talk, but she stutter and won't say much, that and it very hard to actually get her to talk.
Plots: She is going to return to the demon hunters pride and I would like for her to return with cubs. I actually wanted for her to fling with a demon or someone mean, but it really doesn't matter.
For Mate Purposes: Is from the Nafsi-kataa blood lines! Winged throw-back!

User Image

Name: Ahava
Personality: She is very focused and extremely driven toward her goal of becoming the head huntress under the queen and takes her job and training very seriously. She had yet achieve her goal, but that has not stop her from taking every opportunity to attain it. She is a bit blind to other needs and even her brother can not convince her to settle down and see things in a different light.
Plots: She is trying to become head huntress beneath the queen, but she has become far to focused on the goal and is currently missing the point her brother is trying to make in her settling down. So I would like for her to have a fling and later find a mate. The cubs would be a part of the En Gedi and the father has to have natural colors.

User Image

Name: Lilavati
Personality: She was a very happy, go lucky, tree climbing, fun loving lioness who knew nothing, but the good in life, but now all of that has changed. She had a fling with a demon, who she had fallen in love with, but whom stole her cubs. She hasn't left the area and is rather obsessed with revenge, which she won't get. She has watched her cubs grow up from afar and this has only fueled her hatred for her cubs father.
Plots: Eventually she may become Raav's mate, who is my demon boy, but I would love to fling her once more with someone of suitable colors to make more demon babies, if she is excepted she will be joining. She would not be willing to part with any of her cubs and would kill to keep them.

For Mating Purposes: Is from Mito's blood lines!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:03 pm
I love this girl, I think she's beautiful.

Would you consider some family drama? I'd LOVE to offer Atash for a fling with Yamile.

Once I get these two rps with Fic done Atash is going to be heading out for his coming of age quest. So he might be able to meet up with Yamile and Mi'rage?

I can say for sure that Atash would never intentionally mate with a female that belonged to one of his brothers or his father and being that he's pretty awkward I think the best way it would work is if they stumbled across one another away from Mi'rage and Yamile, perhaps seeing it as fate that his pelt looked like Mi'rage's decided to mate with him.

But that, of course, is only if you're interested. XD It would kind of suit my own purposes for Atash as well as serving yours, but I totally understand if you want someone outside the family.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 pm
i have my Zarion? If interested, I have 2 completed RPs. I just need 3 more.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 pm

I can offer my boy, Xennek?

User Image

He's my traveling rogue who is always getting into fights, but when it comes to the ladies he turns into a perfect gentleman who wouldn't do anything without their consent. Though he would never reject a fling. ;3 All of the cubs would go with her since he isn't the best father figure around.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Offering up Orion for a fling. He's usually kind of a broody smart*** towards others, but will happily turn on the charm for a chance at a night of fun. If they did have a larger litter I'd love the chance for some plots since Orion is typically perceived as bad with kids, but would in truth do just fine. The RP would be fun either way. (He has some kind of plot but I forget what, and since this is just a fling--)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm
I remember Yamile! We had talked about having her have a fling with Gunnar. ^^ I'm still interested if you are. He has a ton of RPs, so we would just have to RP him and your girl.

User Image  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

I would like to offer you my Batu. He is a member of Kiingereza'nchi though it wouldn't be unheard of for him to be in the rouge lands gathering info. He had a poor childhood, he was taken by his father from his mother and raised not as the lions son but instead as his apprentice. His father isn't a very nice guy. Batu though is a very nice guy. RP wise he doesn't have any completed but I could collect them quickly if need be.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Joto'Damu, who's an old man and no fool. He's been feelin' a mite lonely lately, and seeks some physical company. He'd probably want to take the whitest looking cubs back home with him when they came about.

User Image

Part of the same pride as the old man above, so the same feeling about white cubs applies. He might actually believe her to be of the Gods and jump on the opportunity to sire a God's children. He has throw-backs to Durion, so more chances for her to have winged babies.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

Buru has only been taught to hate females, I think it would be absolutely hilarious to see him fall for your girl's beautiful coat and end up with at least one of his daughters. He might also at some point go to the U'W, but he wouldn't start drama...I doubt he'd ever remember his cubs. Maybe some moral dilemma in his mental state though, it might just be fun. He's also like months past due, so that issue is being worked out. He should have been a adult months ago...

User Image

Jelani is a lovebug adult, he's been wandering with his sister though. He was brought up with a twin sister who adored her big brother. He loves all people, he's like a hippie in some sense of the word. He had all sisters so he'd be a great dad, I would like to see one cub go with him at least, but whomever she didn't want or couldn't take would be welcome. His family is all feel good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:06 am
Wow I wasn't expecting this kind of respond lol! Gonna read through all the offers.

Added more girls cause I thought it might be good to offer them up to since I was looking for flings for them and your boys are lovely. Let me know if any of you like any of them!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 am
*checks it out!*

Gunnar would probably look good with Ahava, too, since you're looking for natural colors. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:31 am
Neon Fly
I love this girl, I think she's beautiful.

Would you consider some family drama? I'd LOVE to offer Atash for a fling with Yamile.

Once I get these two rps with Fic done Atash is going to be heading out for his coming of age quest. So he might be able to meet up with Yamile and Mi'rage?

I can say for sure that Atash would never intentionally mate with a female that belonged to one of his brothers or his father and being that he's pretty awkward I think the best way it would work is if they stumbled across one another away from Mi'rage and Yamile, perhaps seeing it as fate that his pelt looked like Mi'rage's decided to mate with him.

But that, of course, is only if you're interested. XD It would kind of suit my own purposes for Atash as well as serving yours, but I totally understand if you want someone outside the family.

YES PLEASE, this is too perfect and if they have to many girls they can go with your boy if that is okay, when he comes back lol!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 am
Christopher Johnson
*checks it out!*

Gunnar would probably look good with Ahava, too, since you're looking for natural colors. XD

YES, please this is what I was hoping for in posting her!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:54 am
Good luck finding plots, they're gorgeous girls~  

Dulcea

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am
Oh your post changed lol, why? And thanks for the offer.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff