Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 am
User Image

Carlisle was enjoying the clear night, they were rare at this time of year, with spring coming the rain would be more frequent. But for now the sky was clear, allowing the moonlight and starlight to filter down. Smiling content, having settled in the grass, his wings folded around him like warm feathery blankets, he snuggled a little more into his scarf. He didn't really feel cold but the feel of warmth was wonderful and made him sigh contentedly. Most would probably think him a little more than just odd to be seemingly content on such a cold night, but he was. Besides it mattered little to him if people thought he was strange, it took all kinds of people to make the world and so it really only depended on what your personal brand of madness was. He had no other plans and nothing urgent he needed to rise early for come morning so he made the decision he would stay up and enjoy some stargazing while the clouds held off, or untill he was too tired to stay awake, whichever came first.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

There was something about the moon that had always called out to Sirinay, like flowers follow the sun's trek through the sky, she had to follow the moon, or at least bask in it's pale light. Even now in this colder climate, without the warmth of the sun. If the moon was up, than so was she. And it was such a clear and beautiful night, despite the cold, even the stars seemed to shine a little brighter. She wanted to dance among them, not that she was bold enough to do such a thing when anyone who happened to be around could see. It made her wings flutter with the itching need to spread and soar. Her feet jittered a bit in place, looking up at the clear sky with longing. No one is around, a small voice in her head whispered. A quick glance around proved it to be true, at least there was no one around that she could see. With one more look up at the moon and stars, her mind was made up. No one would see, she didn't have to be embarrassed. Feeling strangely emboldened Sirinay took to the sky, feeling the cool air whip past her wings as she took flight. She flew up as high as she dared, swooping, prancing and twirling amongst the stars, as if dancing to music that only she could hear. It felt good to let go. But fate was not on her side, and the night was cold. A fierce wind whipped past suddenly, hard enough to put too much strain on her extended wings. With a sound of pain she plummeted, barely catching herself before she hit the ground despite the futher strain they put on her wings. "Aah!"

RavenFyre

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 am
Carlisle had actually been in that place between awake and asleep, his eyes partly open but not totally there, so the wind mare dancing in the night sky hadn't really registered beyond him thinking that it was part of some odd dream. Though he knew he wasn't really asleep yet, but he was sleepy enough that it hadn't seemed odd. It was only when he heard a cry of pain he snapped out of his semi slumber state. Eyes snapping wide open his eyes locked on the mare that was trying hard not to totally fall out the sky Jumping to his feet he half galloped and half glided over to where she was going to land/crash. He knew he had no hope of catching her, but he could hopefully help her once she was down. Landing a few paces from her, she had managed to semi land ok but she had cried out in pain before landing so he had no idea what extra damage she had done to herself. Walking over the distance left, his many wings folding neatly up, giving her a reassuring smile that he knew what he was doing. "Let me have a look." His tone warm and soothing, he had a pleasant voice, warm and gentle, soothing was probably the best way to put it, the only thing about him that made people uneasy was his fangs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm
She stumbled a step when she landed, feeling another pain right away from her left foreleg. Sirinay bit back a keening whimper when she tried to put pressure on it, instantly deciding that wasn't the best idea. Even fluttering her wings hurt, at least her right wing hurt. She had been so stupid. It served her right to be so bold. Sirinay was startled out of self-berating but a male voice, startling back and wincing when it just caused her leg more pain.

"W-who...?" She hadn't seen anyone, at least not when she took flight. Had he seen?! How much had he seen?! She could feel the heat of a blush on her cheeks. It took her a moment to get a good look at the stallion, her breath catching in awe at the sight of his wings. An angeni... What was he doing here? "I..." he wanted to look at her, he was a stranger, "I..." she tried again.

That was when she noticed the fangs and her heart lept up to her throat. "W-who are you..? I..." Sirinay bowed her head shyly, a habit of a shy greeting that she didn't even realize she did now. "W-what do you want to see..?"

RavenFyre

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 pm
His smile turning a little sad, he knew the fangs scared people but he couldn't help what he was, besides he had never harmed another and had no intention of starting now. "My Name is Carlisle, I promise I look more scary than I am and I would like to see your wing and possibly your leg too." Not having missed her wince when she stepped back. "Don't worry, I teach medicine at a school not far from here, well at the moment I do." His eyes already on her leg seeing if there were any obvious injuries or swelling.

I didn't mean to startle you, I herd you cry out and start falling from the sky." His smile reassuring, his tone still soothing, honestly telling her that he hadn't seen her frolicking, well not that he could clearly remember it, he had been mostly asleep after all. "Now Miss if you will let me help you then we can get you to your home or a place you can rest all the sooner, I really wont bite." His golden eyes dancing, teasing her a little but in a friendly way, there was no maliciousness in this one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 am
Besides the fangs, Sirinay didn't think the angeni looked frightening at all, quite the contrary, actually. He was very beautiful, and even thinking such a bold thought flustered her. She glanced down at her leg, which was indeed swelling with a sprain. "Y-you teach medicine?"

She still looked unsure, angeni or not, this was a stranger after all. But there was something about him, there was a kindness in his eyes that Sirinay knew couldn't be fabricated, even as he teased her. She believed him. Still, she had to be sure, "D-do I have your word..? T-that you will not bring me any harm?" she added to clarify just what it was she meant.

RavenFyre

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:31 pm
Eyes going a little wide at her request, though that was just surprise at it rather than reluctance to give his word. Looking her in the eyes he gave her a gentle smile. "I promise, no harm will come to you while I am with you." He didn't make promises lightly, and that was clear in his tone and expression. "Now hold still and let me get a good look before I work out the best way to get you to your home." Moving closer to her, his nose brushing the swelling on her leg before looking closely at her wing, though he didn't touch that. "How much weight can yo manage on your leg?" doubting it was much if any, but he stepped back a little as most tried to take a step when asked that question. If needs be he would carry her, but she would have to be agreeable to it and hold still or they would both have hurt wings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:52 pm
Sirinay nodded slowly, knowing that she could trust his word. It was something about his eyes. "Alright." She held still as she was given the quick examination, though a light tremble went through her to have someone so close in proximity to her. She wasn't used to it. She was used to keeping others at a polite distance. She looked down thoughtfully at her leg. "I'm not sure..." Just as he suspected she tested it by taking a step, her breath catching in her throat as she tried to hide a wince and quickly stepped back. "A-ah... n-not much, I'm afraid..." she answered once she was able to. "M-my home is not too far from here," her embarrassment was clear in her tone, knowing that she'd probably have to be carried. If only she hadn't hurt her wing, she could just fly home, but she doubted that her leg would be hurt if she hadn't first hurt her wing in mid-air.

RavenFyre

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 am
Not far she said, well that would make carrying her easier, though he would have to be careful for both their sakes. "If you can keep still I'll carry you." Not that he wouldn't help her otherwise but both of them grounded would not help. Though it might make for a twisted but amusing tale after the fact. "Will that be ok with you Miss?" He would have to crawl under her in order to get into position, which would be tricky especially if she was a modest lady. "It might tickle..." He did have wigs on his head after all and it was only fair to warn her as she would hurt her leg more if she jumped. He waited, smiling at her gently as she processed what he had said.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:51 pm
Sirinay felt the heat of a flush bright on her face. She didn't answer right away, she couldn't. She had no idea if it were better to be proper or to be safe, and both sides of the argument were warring loudly inside her head. "I..." she didn't want him to take her silence for a 'no,' because she wasn't sure if the answer to the question was no. She looked around, looking out for others, as if it would seriously affect her decision. Not spying another soul in sight she looked back up at him, her good wing twitching nervously. Her eyes were wide, a bit vulnerable, then she slowly nodded once. "I-it's okay..." But then something occurred to her. It was being called 'Miss' that did it. "O-oh! Where are my manners?" she bowed her head politely. "I am Sirinay, and I am eternally grateful for your help."

RavenFyre

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 am
He waited quietly, she was clearly either very shy or modest, he was in no rush, besides he wasn't prone to eyeing the ladies when he was helping them, such behaviour was just crude. So he waited and gave a small nod with the same gentle smile as he moved close, getting right down on his belly beside her. "Sirinay...." Pausing as he used her name for the first time. "Like I said this might tickle but you need to grit your teeth if it does, if you jump you could hurt yourself more and possibly me too."

He didn't wish to alarm her but it was a possibility and he wanted her to have a reason to keep very still. Lowering his head as he starts to wriggle under her, trying to keep from tickling her. Twisting a little as he went so he could open his wigs still, thinking they would be able to help keep her on. "Ready?.... 1...... 2...... 3!" With the 3 he stood, and after some effort he had gotten to his feet with her on his back. "Keep your nose by my head please." Spreading his 4 huge wings out and semi folding them again, using them like guard rails to help hold her in, it was not really comfortable but he could hold it for a while at least. Glancing back at her to see if she was ok and giving her a reassuring smile. "Which way then please Sirinay?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:37 pm
"Y-you can call me Siri, if you'd like," most people who knew her did. She nodded mutely to his warning, absolutely silent, and nervous about what was about to transpire. Sirinay was a very modest mare by nature, and this was just... not very modest at all, but circumstances were a bit beyond her control at the moment. And somehow she just knew she could trust that he would not be improper, it was more than just his word.

Her breath hitched when he started to move under her to lift her up, but besides that at a fluttering spasm in her belly as she tried to keep from jumping at the ticklish sensation she kept still, actually holding her breath. She was sure that if her blushes were capable of being seen over her short coat, her entire face and neck would be crimson. She breathed out, the sound surprised when she was lifted up. She could only imagine that she had to be heavy. She was about to apologize when her eyes were caught by the beauty of his wings, there seemed to be a faint shimmer to them even in the moonlight. "Ah..." she was in silent awe or a moment before she brought herself out of it, ducking her head close to his, resting on his long neck. "T-toward the cliffs, y-you'll know it when you see it..." her voice was a bare whisper against his ear.

RavenFyre

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 am
"I will call you whichever you prefer." Turning his head just enough to smile at her before focusing on where he was stepping, if he fell it would be bad for both of them. But he made his way steadily but a little more cautious than usual towards the cliffs. "Please let me know if you feel any pain or need a break." Knowing it would take longer than usual to get to her home and her weight was all on her lungs, and he wanted to be sure that he didn't do her any more damage by helping her. "And I mean anything." His tone faintly stern to back up that he meant it.

Walking quietly, not wanting to press her for conversation, she seemed shy and so he as a stranger had probably made her uncomfortable enough already, though he had not intended to and if there had been an easy way to get her home that didn't make her uncomfortable he would have taken it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 pm
"S-siri is fine. I-it's a pleasure to meet you, Carlisle" She felt a little silly with the formal introduction after the fact, but her manners were more of a habit than not. She nodded mutely to his request, but she didn't want him to suffer with her weight over him longer than she had to, either. Mild discomforts she could deal with. It was odd, being carried, but the stallions wings were a comfortable buffer that kept her from sliding off on either say. They probably kept her from moving and hurting the stallion as well.

She kept her own wings at her side, ignoring the dull, but lingering ache the pain in her wing had become, knowing that if she moved it the pain would renew itself.

"Um..." she felt awkward in the silence that fell over them. Carlisle was being so nice to her, helping her beyond what most would do, her a perfect stranger. And what had she done? She had insulted him with her fear over his fangs. He was a healer and she had first treated him like one would be wary of any monster. She wanted to let him know that she wasn't afraid of him, not anymore. "W-what... what brings you out this night?" It wasn't many soquili that stayed up this late, after all.

RavenFyre

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:00 pm
Glancing over his shoulder at her again, his expression almost tisking, though he couldn't read her mind. He seemed to know that she would keep quiet despite his warning. Though other than when he had stood up you wouldn't know he was carrying another full grown soquili. He was walking cautiously but nothing that showed he was in any discomfort.

"I like to stargaze at night, I often don't sleep till really late." He was somewhat of an insomniac, but she didn't need to be troubled with that information. "What about yourself?" His tone back to being friendly, not seeming hindered in any way by his fangs, but then he had had them all his life so he sounded perfectly normal with them, he didn't seem in the least offended either, clearly he was used to strangers panicking when they met him. Though once they got to know him that changed. He had fangs, so what he was one of the kindest soquili you could meet, though that was unless you threatened anyone he cared about. Though Siri did not seem the sort to do such things.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff