Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

SECOND ATTEMPT!
Hello everyone and thanks for dropping by!
The stud you see above is my rather distanced Atashmeh Sayeh.
If you might be interested in plotting with him or would be interested in leaving your Banu in his care do proceed to the sections below!

A Little History on Tash: So, Atash is from a small litter of two boys and a single girl. Born to a Swampland lady, Nesrin, and the U'W's very own Achal it was apparent from the very start that Atash was going to be... different, literally. With the cursed red moon painted on his pelt bad luck seemed to greet him at every turn and the insinuating voices in his head didn't particularly bode well either. Gifted with a sense of foreboding since birth the reality of his predicament finally reared its head when his father came to retrieve him and his sister from the swamplands and bring them home to the U'W.

Life hasn't exactly been easy since then. Atash has always felt like an outsider, uncomfortable around his new mothers and the swarm of his numerous half siblings who he frequently tries to avoid--for their own safety as much as his peace of mind. While he doesn't hate his mother and father, on some level Atash blames his father for this curse of his and feels as though his mother abandoned him to an uncertain fate with a complete stranger. Possessing such feelings for his parents only causes guilt to fester inside the haunted young pad which seems to fuel the self-degradative voices in his head.

Over time he's seemed to find safety in barricading himself off from the rest of the pride though it certainly doesn't help his mental state. What social interaction is required of him is often stiff and reluctant from lack of practice and the boy seems constantly on edge as if awaiting for the next spell of bad luck to rear its head. Atash probably seems almost unstable to others who don't know him well and is somewhat detached from burying himself in solitary activities to avoid causing others trouble.

In spite of everything he seems to have an indomitable spirit and is determined to find a way to live with what he views to be a strange curse.

Fast Forward to the Future: Atash is going to grow into a formidably sized and rather intimidating looking lion. He will be a well meaning Pad but most likely estranged from his Banu due to the numerous troubles of his past. Though he may constantly doubt his choices as to whether or not he's doing the right thing, Atash will be a devoted and very protective Pad to his banu, always concerned for their safety and well being though such expression may not always particularly show. As long as his women show him respect he will do everything in his power to see to their comfort. He won't tolerate nonsense or anyone who can't respect his need for distance at times.

Ideally he'll be able to show affection towards his harem by the time he's an adult though. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible as long as he had girls who understood him.

What Atash Needs: I'm willing to play him at any stage. I'd like to give him some history with others in the pride.

+ Various meetings with others. Friendly or confrontational.
+ Scenes where things go awry!! Bad luck abound when Atash is around!
+ A lady for Atash to catch and bring back to the pride.
+ Girls to fill out Atash's harem.
+ A seer girl. (Still tentatively open..)
+ Girls to join his harem and then leave his harem after they've had enough of bad luck for an entire life time. lol.

His Taste in Women: Atash isn't really picky about the appearance of his ladies (I might be though I'd like to keep within the range of what I think will work). I'd like to find him some girls in the pride who are able to soothe his mind someone who can help him lose himself somehow. Maybe a girl who likes to sing or something. I also think it'd be cool to have a girl who kind of fascinated by him/the red moon. Maybe she's superstitious but in the opposite way, believing that red moons are good luck or something? Definitely looking for a variety of personalities that might mesh well with Atash and be able to help him through his troubles, or that he might be able to help through their troubles.

Ideally I'd like him to have at least one banu that he's grown close to before he goes out for his coming of age ceremony so that he actually has a reason to do well while out on his own as well as a reason to come back at all, lol.

*I would just like to note that once I've got a couple girls for him, I'll probably be taking requests (would like to) plot with the owners of his ladies on just what sort of bad luck might befall Atash's harem whether it affect everyone as a whole or just certain individuals/one girl.

Annnnddd... this thread is officially OPEN!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:53 pm
Plot Details:

Rescue Me Notes
I'd like to find a girl for Atash in the pride who he meets and befriends/builds affection towards because she's kind of in a crappy situation. Either she's miserable with the pad her father chose for her. Her father is mean or all her sisters have pads but she's still stuck with her father because nobody wants her. I'd like him to build a bond with this little banu so that he has a reason to get off his a** and go out and complete his coming of age quest so that he can steal this banu away into his own harem, though naturally he;ll have doubts. She'd probably have to request it of him since I think he'd be more inclined to say "however bad it is now, it'll be a million times worse with me."
Filled by Nesrin

Runaway Banu Notes
I need at least one (preferably two) banu to become a part of Atash's harem just so that they'll be able to leave later on. No babies or anything will be required of the female so you don't have to worry about that. I just need girls for plot purposes who are going to leave once things start getting out of hand. They can either run away (to the safety of a new harem) or they can ask Atash to release them into another Pad's care. Either way he wouldn't hold hard feelings towards them and would be glad to oblige their request to be traded away. He would never hold a grudge towards them and would probably be only too glad to honor their wishes. The less females he has to worry about, the easier his life is and the less likely he is to hurt them--would be how he sees it.
Filled by Shiva (Open to more)

Seer Notes
So me and a friend were musing over Atash one day about how introverted and self reliant and reclusive he is. We were discussing the sort of personalities or traits a banu would need in order to be able to cope with having him as a Pad. I had mentioned how there would probably be something very distinct or unique about each of his banu as I could see himself growing fond of the unusual traits in others--since he himself is so out of the ordinary.

As you might have read in his plot thread, ever since Atash was little he's always been different. Like the incarnation of bad luck he seems to cause distress, chaos and misfortune to himself and those around him where ever he goes. As a result he tends to keep to himself, living in relative isolation, believing that it's the only way to avoid causing trouble for others.

He will be a protective pad and I can't see him loving any one of his banu over the other. I'm not sure yet if he he'll choose a beybanu out of his group. If he does it probably won't be after he's had plenty of time to get to know all his girls. He can be kind of distant and likes his space so any girls who constantly push him outside his comfort zone will definitely piss him off. He'll take the best care he can of the banu that he ends up with, even though to start out he'll probably be caring for them against his will. lol. He's not really crazy about the idea of having a harem due to his past and all.

Anyhoo.. so I definitely plan to plot out numerous problems, accidents and the ilk for his harem and such possibly even find him a couple females to place in his harem simply for the purpose of them wanting to leave him(and actually doing it) because they can't handle everything that happens.

My friend had asked if he would eventually end up with a happy ending and so I thought about how that would be possible and decided that; if Atash could have a seer girl who could help predict/foretell of any misfortune or bad tidings that might be headed their way for him and his harem they could at least kind of be halfway prepared and able to handle it better and not be constantly caught blindsided, possibly even be able to avoid certain problems completely. This seer lady would essentially be a source of reassurance and stability for them.

/end textblock.

Sorry if I kind of rambled a bit, tried to add all the relevant info in there somewhere.

She probably would end up being a banu that he got a hold of later on since I'd like her to be added after he's given away one or two banu to other pads at their request (and/or had banu that have run away just to get away from him).

Side Plot Notes
While out tracking down a banu to bring home to start his harem, Atash comes across a lovely white female (Yamile)who woos him into mating with her. It turns out she has ulterior motives, wanting to give her Pad Mi'rage (Atash's half brother) cubs, given that he's a sterile hybrid. She takes Atash's landscape pelt as a good omen since it resembles her Pad. Impregnated by Atash she returns to the U'W with Mi'rage to give birth to her cubs. Poor Atash will discover he sired the cubs of another Pad's banu when he returns. How it will play out from there will really depend. If there are a bunch of cubs some may end up in Atash's harem.

General Notes
Bad luck things can vary widely. I mean it really doesn't have to be really dramatic. Anything he does directly or indirectly (stepping on their tail, causing them to trip, a branch falling on them or them tripping over something, causing them to lose something important or special) could be seen as a bad sign for him.

BUT I would love crazy stuff like.. someone nearly drowning, a cave collapse or someone falling into a deep hole or tight crevice, getting them into trouble with their pad (like a beating worth of trouble) and stuff like that. xD

Self Notes:

+Lioness to be Captured on his Quest: Mjyd, [Brown girl (Tahja's)?]
About Mjyd: She's a troublemaker for certain and the kind of girl that's bound to take charge in the absence of an authoritative presence--hell even if there was one she would probably insist on being in charge. She certainly seems normal enough around Atash, but when his back is turned she's causing all sorts of havoc. She will eventually calm down (a bit) into a proper banu who respects Atash's authority after he saves her from a dangerous mishap.

About Brown: Hmmm... don't know if she'll still be joining his harem.

+U'W Lionesses for his Harem: Nesrin

+Lionesses that will Leave his Harem: Shiva'soheila

Still Looking for Ladies--Inside the Pride or Outside the Pride

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm
Did you have a beybanu already planned for him? He's very handsome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 pm
Thanks Magna! And nope.. Atash doesn't have a set beybanu yet. It's not something he would decide right away so I want some rp with his girls before he decides on one.  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm
-Stamps mark down.-

I'm. Still. Interested.

My plans have gone all to hell, though. ; 3;

I guess I need to wait for a particular breeding to pop back up, again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 pm
-nibbles on Araboo- lol. I'm glad. You need more girl SoA. XD  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm
I'm still totes up for Mjyd being his. <3 And she'd like to tell any potential girls that SHE'S his beybanu. You...should just totally ignore her though. She's still untamed. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 pm
Ooooooh, fantastic Shino! Once I finish the two rps I have going with Atash's surrogate momma Tsubame and post in the "coming of age thread" he'll be on his way to pick up Mjyd. <3

The other rogue girl he was going to pick up had a change of heart so it's just Mjyd now. :3

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:15 pm
bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 pm
I can offer her for being captured from the outside. FOUND HER GROWTHS. biggrin

She's a blank slate, so, yeah.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm
I'm such a sucker for the old rogue lines. x3 She's adorable and I'd love to add her to Atash's harem. <33

Right now I'm working on finishing up some in-pride rps for him and then he'll be out to chase down some ladies to bring home. So I'll definitely hit you up via pm once he's out in the rogue lands. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm
Awesome! Also, she's a blank slate, the only thing I'd prefer is that she not be one of the trouble makers or girls that leaves. Maybe she's chronically forgiving (Which would make it easier for her to get along with Mjyd.), or if you still need a girl to be optimistic about his markings (Or both.)?  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm
That's fine by me. Mjyd is something of a troublemaker, but she'll be sticking around and I'm going to use one of my own girls for the "leaves Atash's harem" plot, though I'd still take others if anyone is interested, but if not I at least have that angle covered.

I do still need a girl to fill in the optimistic girl spot. Since the other girl Atash was supposed to capture was supposed to fill that spot, but her owner had decided to take her in a different direction. :3

So that's open if you like. LOL. You don't have to make her particularly docile to get along with Mjyd if you don't want. Eventually Atash is going to have to learn how to handle his ladies bickering, but it would be nice to have since we don't yet have a good motherly/nurturing female in his harem yet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm
Alright then! smile I can swing both for her, optimistic, big-sister-nurturing, and assertive, seems to feel like a better fit for her anyway. She'd probably roll her eyes at Mjyd quite a bit if I go that route, maybe call her out on it once in a while, but depending on your and Mj's player's thoughts maybe that would be more interesting anyway?

Who is Mjyd's owner again, btw? Maybe I could talk to her and sort out something with the two girls, and then from there, the rest?  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am
Shinosbee owns Mjyd. :3

And her personality sounds good to me. xD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]