Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 am
User Image

Bailey found herself stood in the middle of the path, she might as well have been frozen solid for all the sign of life she had. But then she had stopped in the middle of walking to see Laures. As usual she had been daydreaming, she always ended up daydreaming when she walked, though this one was not so different from the others of late. Laures had taken up a lot of her thoughts recently, she enjoyed spending time with him though she was finding it harder to leave with a smile.

Sighing softly, that the first sign she wasn't a statue, her heart doing that giddly little flip along with her stomach. She loved Laures, she knew she did, though she had yet to tell him, try as she might she had as of yet been unable to tell him to his face. It was such a new feeling to her that she found herself dreading that it was painfully obvious. Part of her was scared, such a wonderful stallion would not look at her like that, but she was not a natural pessimist, she hoped that he might one day.

Shaking her head she made herself start moving again, she wanted to see him, what she wanted most was for her to have no reason to leave again that night. Such thoughts made her blush. She was still blushing when she reached the point where they usually met, looking round for him, though she didn't expect him to be here yet, she was early after all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

Laures flitted through the forest with a somewhat giddy smile on his face. Looking forward to meeting up with his princess.

Solas scampered quickly trying to keep up with her bonded. He was making it no easy task for the small prairie dog. He knew she wasn't a creature of the forest, and how much the difference in terrain bothered her. Normally he was considerate of her needs. Normally he wasn't on cloud nine, waltzing about as if in some daydream, besotted with a mare that could only be trouble.

Not that she had anything against the sweet mare, but with the similarities she shared with the one who Solas knew held her bonded's heart... well it was sure to lead to trouble. And being the kind creature that she was she truly didn't want to see anyone hurt. But with this situation. There was gonna be heartbreak, no matter how it ended up.

She sighed. It was up to her to keep this from spiralling to far out of control. She only hoped she could do enough.

"Hey Laures. You need to slow down." she huffed, very out of breath. Even as small as he was, the flutter could move, and with his wings, he was able to bypass the obstacles that slowed her down so.

Hearing the voice of his familiar, Laures was jolted out of his pleasant thoughts, all of which revolved around a certain mare, and the peace and contentment he'd found over the past weeks.

"Oh, Solly, I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking," he paused to allow her to catch up. "Here, why don't you just scamper on up to my back. We will get there much faster."

"I truly hope she doesn't mind if we're a little late."

"O' course you weren't thinking," Solas muttered fondly under her breath. "There's only room for one female in your mind, and it's definately not me."

She accepted the flutters offer gratefully and scampered to his back. While she was sure that Bailey would be more than fine if they were a few minutes late, to Laures it would seem like the end of the world. He was so dramatic this flutter of hers, and she wondered again just why she was with him. He needs someone to keep him grounded, and she looked to the clearing with a sense of relief and sadness, he won't find that with her, but she has brought him some comfort. I can only hope that it lasts.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 am
Bailey daydreamed while she waited, she had no idea how long was passing, which could be a good reason why she was never mad about being late. Her head bobbing as she smiled a happy smile, curls bouncing to whatever was going on in her head, though whatever it was hadn't reduced her blush at all, she was still bright pink, well more pink than she usually was. It didn't really matter either way, she didn't feel embarrassed about blushing, she was just excited to see Laures again.

This thought snapped her out of her daydream, causing her to look around to see if he was here yet. Being a flutter he could be hard to spot at times so she had a good long look, she wanted to be sure she hadn't missed him after all. This resulted in her facing away from where he would appear from, but she settled again and resumed daydreaming, her head soon bobbing away, curls bouncing happily again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 am
As he reached the clearing where his princess awaited him Laures slowed down, not intentionally, but because he could see her just happily in a daydream. Knowing that in his preferred form he was difficult to spot, and in the forest his coloration was more a camouflage, he stopped.

"Alright Solly, time for you to hop off now." He waited until he was sure the familiar was safe on the ground and out of his range before shifting from his bigger that a butterfly but smaller than his actual size to full size. "now remember, this mare is important to me, and I want you to get along, so please. For me, would you try to behave?"

Solas was taken somewhat aback. She knew her bonded had formed some kind of attachment to the mare. The way he talked about her indicated as much. But seeing him act like this, he was more attached than she had thought. This is s not good. They are both gonna be hurt by this. Damn flutter should have let me come with him sooner. I could have prevented this whole mess in the first place.

She huffed grumpily, but seeing both the pleading and his resolve, Solas knew she would do as he asked. She couldn't bear to see her bonded unhappy, even if it caused her distress. "Oh very well. Let's go see your princess before the day gets any older.. or she gets tired of waiting."

Reminded of his own fears and insecurities, after all Liliah had left him though he had no idea why. The thought of the other mare still caused a twinge of pain, but with the prospect of spending time with Bailey he quickly cheered up. He turned toward the meadow, caught between longing to rush to her side and wanting to do better by his familiar, he bounced on his hooves undecided.

Solas chittered fondly. "Go on, ya big ninny. Go an' see your princess and get somma that out of yer system." She nudged his leg, and when he looked down at her she just grinned. "And ya might wantta let her know ya brought along a frien' for her to meet so she isn't too shocked when I pop up."

When he flittered off she allowed her grin to slip somewhat, knowing he was to caught up to spare a thought for her. "Lor' just let me help 'em both through this so they aren' completely shattered. I don' think I could pick up the pieces if it happened agin."

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 pm
She wasn't sure what it was, Laures hadn't spoken nor had he really made any noise as he walked, but her eyes opened, knocked from her daydream again, looking around and easily spotting the now large (for him) Laures. A huge adoring smile lighting her face, very happy to see him. Taking the last few steps to greet him, nuzzling gently against his neck and sighing a soft happy sigh. "I was just thinking about you." Nuzzling up his neck, her cheek brushing his before she looked up at him again, her eyes loving and adoring.

She had had dreams of meeting a prince charming sine she was little, and they had gotten stronger when she had left home. She saw Laures as her prince charming, her heart was doing flips now she was close to him again. She had to tell him today, she had to, her heart was about ready to bounce from her chest it was pounding so hard. How come it was so hard to say I love you, be mine, I'm yours, never leave me... So many things and not one had been spoken yet... maybe she should kiss him and go from there? Her eyes lowering to his mouth at the thought, her head tilting a fraction before she caught herself, going a delightful shade of pink. "I missed you..." Hoping her words covered up a little for what she had nearly done and still wanted to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm
A bright smile lit up his face at Bailey's greeting. He nuzzled her back and gently brushed her sides with his wings, a gesture that to him implied very great trust, as a flutter's wings were one of the most sensitive parts of their body, and tried to pull her closer. Though it had only been a day or two since he last saw her, Laures had missed her greatly.

He noticed her blush but was unaware of the cause. It was a cause for slight curiousity, though he knew how easily some soquili blushed, he himself was no exception though his dark colouring was a blessing in that it hid his blush, most of the time unless one knew what to look for. He nuzzled her cheek again. "Hey there, I wasn't gone all that long was I?"

For him, leaving the mare had made seconds seem like eternity -he hoped it wasn't the same for her- but his errand was very important. He knew he wanted a relationship with his princess, but he wouldn't in good conscience start one without the blessing of the one who was his family. The only one left, the only one who he would claim as family, even if circumstances were different.

"Please don't be upset with me," he took a deep breath preparing himself to tell her about the guest he had brought. If this didn't go well, he didn't know what he'd do. If the two who meant so much to him couldn't get along, he would be devastated. "There's someone I want you to meet."

Solas kept a close eye on the couple, noticing the obvious feelings in their greetings. Her heart panged against her ribs. It was possible that her bonded might love this new mare. As much as it would pain her - Laures and Liliah belonged together, at least in her mind- if this mare would truly make Laures happy, she would not get in the way of it. Hell, she would even attempt to get along with the mare, as it would bring even more joy to him

Having felt that she had given them enough time alone, she felt that it was time for her to step in. She bounded swiftly and quietly, thanking the gods that they chose to meet in a clearing where the terrain was similar to what she was used to, and popped up right in front of Bailey's front hooves.

"Hello. M'name is Solas. An' who might you be?"

Laures sighed when Solas just popped up out of nowhere. He waited for the inevitable ruckus to follow. This was not how he wanted to introduce his familiar.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 pm
She wasn't always the brightest button in the box, in fact she had her moments of being a total bubble brain, though the moments were usually fleeting. However she had not been expecting to meet anyone else today so a voice coming from nowhere had her looking round before she actually looked down. Blinking a she met the eyes of the prairie dog, taking a moment to take in the small familiar before a smile blossomed on her face again, leaning down to greet the little one. "Hello Solas, I'm Bailey, and I'm pleased to meet you." And she was, she had never seen a familiar before but this one seemed lovely. But then to her thinking everyone was lovely till they showed how they were not lovely. Banishing that thought, it always lead to her mother which was not what she wanted to be thinking about.

Lifting her head again and smiling between the bonded pair, her purple coat dusted and shimmering faintly with the dust from Laures's wings, the white stars glinting blue green. Not having noticed herself but it added a pretty tone to her coat. "I'm glad I get to spend the day with you both." And she was, though she had gotten used to Laures on his own, but this was his familiar, his family and best friend so she would embrace her like a much loved friend too. Though she blushed again a little thinking of how she had nuzzled and wanted to do other things with Laures and how they had had an audience. Shifting a little embarrassed, but shaking it off, making her curls bounce around her cutely. Smiling at them again, wondering if this was Laures's way of cooling her affectionate ways, nah she didn't think so, he seemed to enjoy that she was always happy to see him. "So was there something either of you wanted to do today?" Not minding if the answer was no, she would be quite happy snuggling with Laures.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 pm
Though he would never admit it to anyone, not even Solly, hysterics and such fits irritated him beyond belief, so he was grateful to learn that Bailey was not the kind to throw tantrums. He was again pleased that he had remembered to mention Solly to her, even if it was fairly in passing as it skirted issues he was reluctant to discuss, even if it was with one he cared about.

He sighed with relief before turning to scold the familiar. "That was truly unkind of you, Solly. And you chastise me for lack of manners. At least I have never attempted to cause heart failure by just appearing out of nowhere." At the prairie dogs skeptical look he amended. "Not since that one incident, and even then I didn't mean any harm."

Taking a breath he decided to say the words he had wanted to for a while now, but hadn't felt right. "Solly, it would be nice if you could get along with Bailey. I..." His face darkened considerably, a blush that was even evident against his dark coloration. He cleared his throat and tried again. "I really do care for her."

Solas hated nothing more than being prove wrong when she was adamant that she was in the right, so when the mare shattered any illusions she had held about the creature she had never even met but was determined to not like, it made the little one rather huffy. And to add to her displeasure, Laures said flat out that he cared for the mare. And that was one thing that Solas had swore she would never go against. So with a sigh she gave in with rather bad grace.

" 'M sure you'd both rather be without a tag-along. I'll jus' leave you to yer own devices. Jus' remember," she glared at them both rather sternly." I'm nearby. An' there's ta be no snuggling, no kissin', no r'mantical behaviours o' any kind." She huffed and went to seek out a place that was close enough to see them both, and whatever they might get up to, but far enough away to allow them some semblance of privacy.

Laures darkened further at Solas' words. It was not like he needed such a reminder, no matter how much he desired to do just that, he did not feel comfortable with one that he regarded as a parental figure watching him.He cleared his throat, completely determined now to ignore his familiar. Maybe it really wasn't such a good idea to bring her around after all.

"I am still rather unfamiliar with this area, so I had no ideas for the day." He ducked his head,still embarassed by Solas. " You could show me around perhaps, or we might do something you enjoy?"

The truth was, anything sounded good to him, as long as it involved them spending time together.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:04 am
Bailey was gazing adoringly at Laures again, he cared for her! Her heart was doing happy somersaults thanks to those words, and though she wanted to leap over Solas and kiss and snuggle him for making this day one of her happiest ever thanks to those words she didn't even get a chance to react as the familiars stern words knocked such thoughts totally out of mind for the moment. Going very pink in the face as she looked back to the little familiar, no kisses, no snuggles, they would be chaperoned from a distance... Her expression becoming worried as she wondered if she had offended or upset the prairie dog, though she couldn't think how she might have.

Looking over at Laures and smiling when he said that he had no plans, laughing softly, her worried expression fading. "I could try and show you around, but we would probably end up getting lost." She knew she had a terrible sense for direction, there was no point in denying it, especially as they had met thanks to her getting lost again. "But someone once told me that getting lost is the only way to get anywhere." Tilting her head and smiling sweetly, wondering if he wanted to do that, who knew they might find somewhere really fun and interesting in their wanderings. "Or we can go somewhere you know better?" Leaning loser wanting to nuzzle him again. though she found herself blushing and looking round for their hidden chaperone instead.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:26 am
Seeing that her bonded was embarassed enough, she knew he would follow her words and not be lovey-dovey touchy feely. No matter what he and the mare might want. They might think her, mean, heartless or interfering if they wished, but she knew it was for the best.

For Laures, a naturally affectionate creature by nature, being rejected as he was and pushed away by the mare who should have done anything to keep him close, Solas worried that this relationship which had come up so fast might be result of his innate need for affection and that he might do something he would regret if things went too far to fast. And, somewhat selfishly, Solas wasn't ready to give up her place in the flutter's life- at least, not until she was absolutely certain his heart was safe.

So she would allow them their time together, but she would be keeping a close eye on them, to see if this relationship was serious.

"I wouldn't mind getting lost with you," Laures whispered softly to himself. Though louder he said. "Why don't we just wander and see where we might end up?"

Then he had a thought. "As long as it doesn't involve caves." He shuddered, wings folding tightly against his side as he remembered his last experience with caves and the underground. It had taken moths for his wings to fully heal and for him to be able to fly freely. That was not something he would care to repeat.

"Perhaps a meadow with flowers would be nice....' he had an image of finding a perfect flower and picking it to place it gently in her lovely curls- a daisy in particular might look nice.

Not caring what his familiar had said he leaned over and nuzzled the mare again, hoping to see her smile reach her eyes, just for him. "I should probably let Solly know we might be going wandering." He rested his head atop hers a moment before trotting over to where he could see Solas' disapproving stare.

Solas waited until Laures reached her, away from the mare's side, so she could berate him and not upset the mare unduly.

"I thought I said.." She started, but her words were cut off when Laures told her the plans for the day. And while she enjoyed exploring, one of the reasons they got along so well, she was unsure if she wanted to be that close while the two lovebirds spent their time going back and forth, forgetting about an audience and being all sugary-sweet. She couldn't stand hearing normally intelligent beings reduced to mush.

But this might also allow her the chance to, in her own way, get to know the mare.

"Fine." She agreed to the outing. "Please remember I'm on yer back though. So none o' yer fancy flying to try 'n impress yer princess."

With the warning, she scrambled up to her favorite perch on the flutter's back. Settling comfortably as he return to Bailey's side.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:23 am
Smiling and nuzzling back, blushing but happy that he would do so even after the reprimand issued by his familiar, her nuzzle soft and tender, she really did love him. "I think wandering is a wonderful idea, who knows we might find some beautiful paradise to relax and have fun in." Shaking her head, she would never think about going underground, caves were damp and smelled of algae and other nasty things, she had no desire to go in one again unless she really had to. "Never, I'd never take you to a damp place like that." Looking at his lovely wings, having told him once they looked like jewels when he fluttered around in his smallest form. "Besides the damp would make it hard for you to fly wouldn't it, I'd never want that."

Resisting the urge to brush her cheek to his so soft dusty wings, she knew that could harm them too and so never went near them unless he was touching her with them, and she would stay oh so still. Looking at her side seeing it painted with his wing dust, she smiled. That made her happy, it was like he had left a small fleeting mark on her for all to see, though she knew that was a silly girlish thought but it was still a happy one for her, one she hoped would be true one day.

Nodding in agreement one day. "I'd love it if we found one of those, they are nice to lay in, especially when you flit around the flowers all small." Grinning though not embarrassing him but telling him she thought it was cute to watch, but she did. And as she looked up at him she made a more firm resolve, if she could get some time alone with him, out of earshot of his familiar she would tell him her feelings, though she also didn't want to upset the familiar either, Solas seemed upset enough for some reason. "Yes lets get Solas and begin today's adventure in getting lost." Smiling happily she waited for him on the path while he collected the prairie dog and joined her, falling easily into step with him as they were pretty much the same size.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 am
Though in most cases the flutter wasn't fond of being called cute- it was often accompanied by a patronising glance or gesture, and he had had more than enough of that in the child and young adulthood he hated and wished he could simply forget-but he knew Bailey did not mean it in that vein, and he found it endearing. As the trail called to him, he was born to travel and roam, he was glad to have at his side a companion, not one who was fleeting, but hopefully one who would stay by his side. Though, if she asked it of him, Laures knew he would stay, he would settle down. All because she was important to him.

He smiled brightly, happily, when she spoke. There was an obvious care and concern in her voice, something that no one had shown for him for a long time. She realised the effects that water could have on his wings and ability to fly. A lump formed in his throat. This.. this was something special, something he had always longed for but never thought he would be able to have.

Swallowing any discomfort and lingering fears he had, he stepped closer to Bailey's side, first brushing his wings lightly against her side, but as he grew more confident, laying a wing over her back and side, in as close to an embrace as he could give. Besides, it wouldn't defy Solas' edict, but it was as close to snuggling as he would be allowed until the familar loosened up or wasn't around. He silently cursed the fact that he brought her along with them.

Ears pricked, he heard the sound of a flowing river nearby. Usually, if one followed it, they would be able to find clearings or such with thriving plantlife. He subtly started to steer Bailey toward the river. Realising what he was doing, Laures spoke. "There's a river this way. Why don't we follow it?"

Solas was comfortable on her perch when she noticed what her bonded was doing by laying his wing against the mare. She was shocked, she hadn't thought to mention that in her list of rules, knowing just how Laures usually hated when others touched his wings. She had not paused to consider that he cared enough to overcome his own boundaries.

But seeing as she had no reason to mention it, Solas subsided with a huff. She would allow the contact for now, but she would be keeping a much closer eye on the two than she had been planning on. She settled down, prepared to rest until they reached whatever destination they were looking for when she heard the flutter's words- a river, huh. That meant water, and his wings, and... but she knew he would do nothing to jeopardise his ability to fly, he had been grounded for nearly a year after the cave-in, and his flight though fairly recently returned, was hard won. Perhaps he meant to simply follow it. Well, there was no harm in that.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:04 pm
Despite the fact that the odd embrace of his wing made her happy and excited, she managed to not do anything more than smile brightly to show it. She had seen with butterflies and moths how delicate their wings were and had assumed that it was the same with the flutters that had wings the same. So she would save all her excitement for when she was alone and there was no chance of doing harm to Laures. Looking over at him now as they moved along together, smiling at him, leaning her head over just enough to nuzzle him on his neck, her nose a light brush, it more of a thank you than a proper nuzzle. She was after all trying to follow the rules, she had (though she didn't know how) already upset his familiar and didn't want to cause any more waves.

Her ears perking when he mentions there being a river near by, yes she could hear it now. She would never have noticed it on her own, at least not untill she fell in it, but then it would have been part of whatever she was daydreaming about. But today reality was too wonderful to waste on daydreams. Smiling at Laures again and nodding. "Ok lets follow the river wherever it may go." Humming briefly as they walked, a silly childish tune but soon she didn't know the rest, after all she had never herd the whole song but it had made her smile so she remembered what she had herd of it. Looking over at Laures again as they walked along. "How long have you and Solas been bonded?" Curious to learn more about the both of them, after all she hoped to be close to them both for a long time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 am
Solas sighed, watching the interactions. She watched her headstrong flutter deliberately ignore her warnings, but it really didn't surprise her. Once Laures made his mind up about something, he would go for it. She would be sure that nothing inappropriate happened- not yet anyway- until she was certain that the mare felt the same about Laures.

She was surprised, pleasantly so, when Bailey asked about her and Laures. It showed that she wasn't the complete airhead that Solas had thought.

When Laures took his time trying to come up with a pretty tale for his princess- there really was no way the full tale would be fit for her delicate ears- Solas decided to at least give the bare facts. "We've been bonded almost a year an' a half. It happened when I saved his life."

Laures winced at Solly bluntness. Yes it was that long. It surprised him to realise that. It felt like it was so much longer than that. Unconciously, he pressed up closer against the mare wanting to feel her next to him.

Clearing his throat, Laures continued. "There was a fun, if somewhat foolish adventure." His eyes grew somewhat distant as he recalled the ill-fated trip in the mountains with 'Lena." There was a cavern, a cave-in, tattered wings and wondering if I would ever fly again." He shuddered violently remembering it. "Solly found me and saved me."

He looked at the prairie dog fondly. "And she's hung around, nagging and bullying me ever since" There was much fondness in his tone. And really, though he might complain about her, Solly did mean the world to him.

But now, he had someone else to be his world. And it dawned on him just how rude and uncaring he must seem to Solas. Her attitude now made more sense. She must be feeling jealous. He paused a moment to look back at Solly. "I may find a mare to be with, but you will still hold a special place in my heart,Solly. No one could ever replace you." He whispered.

The emotions were becoming too much, and Laures was determined to find out more about Bailey. "What about you? Do you have a familiar or someone like that? How long have you been around here? Do you like to travel?"

He was feeling somewhat uncomfortable. And when he felt uncomfortable he chattered. Or he would shrink and flit about to get rid of the excess energy. But between having Solas on his back, and wanting to enjoy time simply next to Bailey, enjoying her presence, the only thing he could do was chatter.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 am
Bailey pressed back gently against, just a little to offer comfort and reassurance, hearing that his wings had been torn and he might not have been able to fly she felt a lump in her thought, lowering her head a little and blinking. Laures was so happy and carefree when he was flying and playing among the flowers, to imagine him not being able to do that because of a cave-in... She wanted to cry, but she wouldn't, blinking so that she didn't, He wouldn't want her crying over the past . "That must have been terrible for you, but I am glad that Solas found you and that you healed up good as new." Though she was sure that the experience had left its mark on him. Pausing and carefully poking her nose into where Solas was hiding, offering a grateful smile, her eyes overly bright and shimmering from the emotion. "Thank you." Not feeling the need to explain what she was thanking the little familiar for, pretty sure she would know. Though she didn't know how to explain that she would never try to come between the two, though she hoped it showed in her face.

Turning her head and disappearing from the familiars little space, nuzzling Laures's neck as she settles back beside him, giving him a loving smile, blushing a little. "Me? I don't have anyone..." biting off the but you because she had a feeling that he was a little uncomfortable at having all the attention, though she could be wrong. "I met a stallion who took me in to stay with his family when I first got here, he found me lost near his home. They helped me find my own place to live." Smiling, the stallion and his family had been very kind to her when she had needed some kindness. "I never really plan to travel but I always manage to get lost and end up somewhere new." Smiling, not really minding, it meant she met new people and saw new places. Getting lost had brought her here to him and for that she was happy, and as she was starting to get to know this place she hoped to never get lots again.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff