He'd grown bigger and gotten stronger, and with Gentha's help, he'd been learning how to be a true demon.  Even in his position of a Na'artu, Nasira was determined to one day prove his father and mother wrong, and shove his Demonic nature in his brothers' faces.  Of course, currently, he was wandering around the lands, getting near his mother and father's dens without realizing it, alone for the moment, since M'tirrah decided to go off and play with some bird or something.

Amashen was currently stalking a hare near those same dens - as the silly creature had wandered -far- too close. And now, it would be his toy for the night, he'd decided. Perhaps he might share with Tiis, if she wanted. Hmm... ah the thoughts of what they could do were lovely. But then someone else came walking along ... and startled the damn thing. Snarling, the dark lion set up. "Who was that?"

Nasira's ears perked up from his thick black mane.  Fur standing on end, he almost instantly recognized his father's voice.  s**t.  Well, that wasn't good was it.  Dammit, and he'd done so well avoiding the b*****d up til now.  Time to face the music, "Nasira, Na'artu to Gentha."  He spoke slowly, playing the part of a good slave, knowing his father would...probably scoff at him.  Dark eyes burning, he kept them trained on the ground, his body still.

... Oh, that useless piece of offal. Though once 'Shen might have cuffed him or scolded, now he simply ... stared. This one had ceased to be 'his' son, in his eyes, a long time ago. "Watch where you're going, slave," he growled instead, gesturing with a paw at the obviously retreating rabbit tracks.

Glancing the way the rabbit was going, he held in a retort, glancing back at 'Shen, daring to meet his father's eyes.  "Terribly sorry."  The bitterness in the words was hard to miss, "I'll make sure I don't breathe next time."  His father wasn't his Master, and he had no fear of the male any more.  Sure, Amashen was bigger, but Gentha...well, she'd taught her brother well.  He'd learned a lot since their pact to become master and slave, for the sake of....well, convenience.

'Shen's eyes narrowed at that, and he took a step toward the other. "That might be best," he replied, voice dangerous. If this slave pissed him off, he had -no- problems at all in putting him down. And whether that meant simply hurting him, or killing him... well. Depended upon how much Nasira pissed him off.

The dangerous tone in his father's voice had his ears flattening, gray eyes meeting his father's own, gaze narrowing darkly, "....Fine then.  I'll make a note that I need to avoid you MORE."  He was being stupid, and he knew it, but DAMN if his dad didn't get under his skin like a bad case of ticks!  Amashen was Proud, an a*****e through and through, and even though his OWN SON was standing before him, all the dark one saw was a slave.  Nasira knew better. He was a Demon, and now, even Gentha saw it.

'Shen growled softly at that, claws flexing into the dirt. He wanted to spring forward and rip the other's throat out. But that would end this game -far- too soon, really. And to think that his own daughter had thought Nasira worthy of even being -her- slave. "She could have done so much better," he muttered, almost to himself.

In probably his wisest move of the evening, Nasira lowered his head, murmuring, "My mistress probably could have done better than me, but I do as she says, and obey her alone."  Simple.  'Shen could go chase after rabbit dung for all Nasira cared, his tail flicking agitatedly, despite his submissive posture.  If his father believed the act, even for a second, Nasira would wait til he was alone...and laugh.

The older demon's eyes narrowed at that, however, and then -'Shen- was the one that laughed. "You really are such a good little slave, aren't you?" he half-purred, tone and posture making it obvious that he saw exactly how much effort Nasira was having to put into that pile of s**t.

He tried not to bare his fangs at his father, eyes narrowing as he glanced up again, gaze burning an angry hole in his father's stare.  The fur on his back bristled slightly and he spat, "For the only one who actually matters, yes."  Forget propriety for a minute, this was just insufferable, being treated like some plaything...at least Gentha got it.  Not that 'Shen would ever know that.

'Shen blinked and then laughed again. "Well, whatever makes you happy~" he purred, when it was quite clear that Nasira was -not- happy being a slave. But that was the way things were ... his not-son would just have to accept it. Sooner or later.

Fur raising further, his claws digging into the ground, raking up bits and pieces, dark eyes furious....Damn father...Damn him! "As you will..." He forced out, body tense, obviously ready to attack the other.  But he wouldn't do it, wouldn't be that stupid.  Nasira had to consider the options.  He knew things had changed...Knew he was on that precipice of proving something....

'Shen's eyes narrowed slightly at that, watching the other. "Well. Since you interrupted my hunt, slave. Why don't you go and catch me a rabbit. Or any sort of small animal. Bring it back. Still alive." He could pretend the creature was Nasira ... that could be amusing.

Choking back the urge to tell the other to shove it, he nodded.  Whatever.  This wouldn't take too long. Setting out on his paws, he was quick to find a Rabbit, and studying it, he decided it was easy enough to just grab it.  Stalking it for a good few feet, he snatched the thing up in his jaws, much like one would a cub, ignoring its sounds and scratching, and brought it, still squealing and kicking, over to 'Shen....before he just dropped the thing in front of the other, stunning the creature, "There.  Eat up."

'Shen eyed the other at that, but moved to quickly pin the creature with a paw. "You know very well that's not what I plan to do with this thing," he said, smirking. Then, before Nasira could reply, he picked it up and walked off toward the den he shared with Tiis. "Perhaps I'll pretend that it's you," he tossed over a shouder, dropping the thing for a moment to speak, before picking it up and moving away.