[PRP] My Master [Rasul & Neige]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Neige felt rather proud of herself as she held her latest creation carefully in her jaws. She hoped her Master liked it...She always felt warm when he did. Making him 'happy' or satisfied always made her heart flutter and the skin under her fur feel warm. Of course, she never said such a thing to him. Something told her that would have been foolish, bad, stupid. And she didn't want Master Rasul tossing her aside because she was stupid! She wasn't sure her little heart could stand that at all!

She ducked her head as she entered the den, going from proud to completely submissive and demure. "Master...I brought you a gift!" The necklace of carefully picked and polished claws from a leopard and dark golden-brown feathers she found, strung on a cord of leather so dark it was nearly black was, she hoped, her best work yet for him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm
The brown lion, doing his best to keep sleeping, flicked one ear when he heard the Na'artue approach. Opening one fire-gold eye, he rolled over to face her, paws flopping rather lazily. After a good stretch, he sat up, blinking in the dark for a moment as his eyes focused. The white lioness was hard to miss, that was for sure. She was also well-behaved.

Rising to his paws, he padded over to examine the necklace. "Very nice... I dare say that it looks better than something my aunt would make..." The claws glimmered with a beautiful danger, while the feathers accented them and popped out wonderfully. "You've done very well, Neige!"

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm
His praise made her smile, a glimmer of joy in her own golden eyes. "Thank you, Master. I was hoping you'd like it." It took everything she had to keep herself from outright gleeing. His praise meant EVERYTHING to her. And that he'd given her higher praise than his own aunt, a demon...that made her feel like a little cub with her first mouse again! "I made it especially with you in mind." She placed the necklace at his paws delicately.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:35 pm
The Ra'alm smiled, reaching up and petting the Na'artue's mane tuft with his claws. "Such a good little Na'artue.." Never mind that his claws were likely pricking her skin, he was petting her in his own preferred way. "What would I ever do without you?" Be bored, at least. Having her around at least drove him to protect her from the other demons, in his own way and for his own reasons. Scooping the necklace up in his claws, he admired it. This really WAS a very nice little item... He'd have to show it off to everybody later. Maybe gloat a bit...  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:11 pm
Neige purred happily, used to his method of petting and even enjoying it. It was attention from her Master, after all. Wonderful, wonderful attention. "I am happy to have pleased you, Master." Though his question made the skin under her fur flush a bit. She also recognized it as a question one didn't really answer. "Would Master like other ornaments to match it?" She could find another leopard, and more feathers...perhaps even some of those small bits of shiny almost-clear stones that matched Rasul's eyes...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 pm
Chuckling, he pricked his claws along her back. "If you feel so inclined to make more, I would love them." He pondered a bit, considering how nice it was to have a slave all his own. But what if there were others? His own little set of slaves.. He'd have to find another one some time, to keep Neige company. "I think... I may look for another Na'artue... To keep you company, Neige... A companion, as it were..." He'd have to find one that was young, to shape their mind right as he'd done with Neige. But what would he look for in a slave, when intentionally seeking one?  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm
There was more purring from the pale lioness, and an idea forming in her head of more pretties for her Master, to match the one she'd made him. His words caught her attention, and reminded her of something. "Master...I spoke with another Na'artu earlier, while I was cleaning my coat. He...had an idea, if you and his Master agree to it." She suddenly felt nervous, but knew this could be good! Especially since he was looking to add another Na'artue! "He suggested...perhaps he and I could have cubs together, to bring more Na'artu and Na'artue to the pride." The way she said it spoke that she was only interested in giving Rasul slaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:17 pm
Rasul's ears flicked, listening to the Na'artue's words. As they rolled over in his mind, a smile spread across his face rather slowly. "I like the idea... So... Who's the father of these future Na'artu and Na'artue?" There didn't seem to be too many male slaves about. Some happened to be related to him... That had made him laugh at the time, and now brought a dark chuckle to his throat. This could prove very fun, keeping them in line from the get-go.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm
He approved! That made Neige very happy indeed! "His name is Nasira, Master. He's very...pink, but has some black on him." She suppressed the urge to giggle. In hindsight, the idea of a pink male was rather funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:40 pm
"Pink..." Pink slaves.. He sat down, thinking a moment, before laying down and scratching his throat a bit. "Ah yes... I think I know who that is..." A devious smile was on Rasul's face very soon. "He's something of a cousin of mine..." It was a rather small pride, as far as relations went. It wasn't hard to find somebody that you were related to. "I anticipate that litter, then...." Maybe there'd be something worth vouching for the demon status of. After all, Neige had such a lovely dark blue on her pelt, and if he had the right lion in mind... There were some respectable colors on him, too. If just the right cub came out... Though that'd be showing he had a heart if the wrong lions interpreted it right. Er... Wrong. What use would he have for such a cub, then? He'd have to wait and see.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:49 pm
Nasira was...her Master's cousin? Oh! This was even better than she thought! Cubs that had a blood tie to her Master would be wonderful indeed! "I see him in another day." She was going to dance for joy at some point before then. This was certainly turning into a highlight of her life so far!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 pm
"Then look forward to that meeting, Neige..." Rasul reached up, petting her with his claws. He looked forward himself to this union. "Just remember... Talk to no other pride members besides other slaves... And I want to see them first when they arrive." Like having first pick of a litter of pets..  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm
Neige purred again and nodded. "Of course, Master." She would never dare to talk to another demon in the pride, unless her Master gave her a message to carry. "And no one other than I shall see the cubs before you, Master." Not even Nasira. He was nice...but her Master is the one who had rescued her and given her a home and food and a purpose. She owed him EVERYTHING.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 pm
Rasul smiled, pulling Neige into a hug. "That's a good girl.." Squeezing her cheek, he grinned toothily, showing off his yellowed and stained teeth. "You've learned very well... Now run along, have yourself a little fun..." Sometimes, he wished her colors were reversed. Then maybe she could revel in her inner demon.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items