Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Parker School For Gifted Students (aka Hero High!)

Back to Guilds

A roleplay in which kids with superpowers can find themselves. 

Tags: school, roleplay, superhero, Heroes, comics 

Reply Hero High Main
Spring Semester Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:45 pm
This is way overdue. Here's the last post everyone did:

Grandmaster Allan
"That would be nice, lets go." Alex put his glasses back on and started walking to the dining room. He fished around in one of his pockets for a cloth to wipe his forehead with, his head had been throbbing all morning, he hoped that going for a walk would help, no luck there.

Valerian Eclipse
Ava got up from her seat to high-five Java back. "Oh yeah! We make hot babies!" She did a little victory dance around the kitchen and then looked at Harri and Java. "Who do you think that boy is? Do you think it's her boyfriend?!" She took the phone from Java and inspected the photo, already protective of her future little girl. "He looks like....Ethan." Her eyes narrowed and her hands wrapped into fists. "My daughter better not be interacting with any spawn of his!"

Misconstrudel
The corner of Jon's mouth twitched. She was wearing a black bra, he noticed. "Oh sure, being aware of your surroundings is totally not a skill you need for combat... Nice bra, by the way".

Eisette

Odile looked down at her own chest - sure enough, her black lacy bra was very visible through her thin t-shirt. She mouthed wordlessly for an infuriated second before glaring. Suddenly, her face morphed into a sly grin. With wiry strength she pushed him into the corridor, and very obviously looked down at his crotch. Raising an eyebrow and holding up her fingers, she measured an inch between her fingers.
She was still smirking as she closed the door.

Jon suddenly felt very insecure. Looking around he saw some other students in the corridor, who were looking far too busy. He had to admit, her revenge had been impressive. And far too cruel. He smiled a smug smile to himself. Albeit totally and utterly wrong.

Java grinned at her awesome victory dance. "I really hope it's not..." He shuddered. That would be way creepy. Also, he really hated Ethan. Smarmy git...
"So, what does she look like her middle name is?"

Anya smiled, frowning slightly as he wiped his forehead. "Are you feeling okay? We could stop off at the nurse's office."
Her hair had fallen in front of her face again, and she brushed it back in annoyance. It needed tying up, or cutting. She briefly tried to remember when it'd last been cut; not since she'd first come to the school.
She looked back at Alex, trying to figure out what he was thinking. He was obviously a mess inside, and the thought of it made her insides squirm. She hated seeing anyone in pain.

Moon_Spider95
Elena realized a few minutes ago she let Alex walk right by her. Admittingly, when she relaxes enough she enters an almost trance-like state. Elena walked into the Common Room again, feeling those strange pin-pricks from sitting in one place. Angry this happened dispite her efforts, she charged electric waves through herself once again to give a sensation and hopefully rid herself of the annoyance. It worked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 pm
Alex was leaning on the steps to the front door of the academy, and his skin was a sickly green rather than it's usual pale white, and his forehead was sweating. His breath was heavy and and his body was shaking more than a teenage girl's cellphone set on vibrate. "I'm fffine, theres nnnothing to worry about." As he said this, Alex began a coughing fit, forcing him to his knees.  

Grandmaster Allan

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm
Eisette
Jo shrugged. "I would always blow it off for ballet practice if I did. I'm so unreliable!" She said the last with a laugh, as if she were proud of the fact.
Slowing her dizzyingly fast loops, she skated to a halt at the side of the frozen lake, feeling a slight twinge in her legs - I really don't skate enough to be able to do it all morning and not get sore, she thought to herself wryly.
"Well, I'm heading in." With a blink, Jo had turned her own figure skates into a pair of thick leather boots lined with fur, which clashed fantastically with her skin-tight lycra skating leotard and skirt. "Coming?"

Liette skated tentatively to the edge of the lake, the looked down at what had been her shoes. "Hey, could yeh turn these back?" She laughed. Jo's laughter was infectious.
She wondered if her family were having as much fun right now as she was. Her brother had seemed a bit down when she'd last spoken to him, but he'd not said why. She hoped it wasn't trouble at school again; some of the other kids picked on him in their swimming lessons, jealous of his amazing swimming.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 pm
Anya gasped as Alex sank to his knees. "You're obviously not fine! Um... stay here and I'll get one of the nurses. Don't you dare move!"
She rushed off, skirt swishing round her ankles, to the hospital wing, and called out for one of the school nurses.

[[She'll come back after your next post.]]  

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 pm
((okay))
As Alex sat there, coughing so hard he was surprised he wasn't seeing organs yet, one thought raced through his mind. Mom and Dad didn't raise a weakling who lets a slight cough and fever stop him. Come on, get up and prove they didn't die to preserve the life of a weakling. He managed to force himself up and dragged himself inside, still coughing and repeatedly falling over, but continueing to get back up until he collapsed in front of the fireplace and passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:10 pm
Walking through the house, Elena was startled by the sight of alex passed out by the fireplace! she rushed to his side, kneeling by him. She raised his head and checked his pulse around his neck to find that he was ok. The heart rate was low, but probably due to relaxation, She tried to wake him with small charges.

"Alex? Alex are you ok?"  

Moon_Spider95

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:10 pm
[[There's only a fireplace in the common room on the first floor. The staircase would be an equally impressive place to collapse, perhaps?]]

Anya went to lead Miss Hannigan to Alex, then scowled when he wasn't there. Finding him, the nurse nodded for Elena to get out of the way and quickly put him in the recovery position and stuck a thermometer strip to his forehead to check for a fever or any indication of what might be wrong.
"I told him not to move! He was looking all shaky and pale, and then he started coughing... and I told him not to move!" The last part was said quite angrily. She bit her lip as Miss Hannigan thoughtspoke for a stretcher, and followed as Alex was carried off by two student volunteers. She herself was shaking now.

[[Timeskip to when he wakes up? Or you can take control of the nurse if you need.]]

[[Edit: Changed to include Elena.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 pm
((We can timeskip, but i'll just give a rundown of whats going on with him.))
Alex was suffering a massive fever, it was hard to tell what he had, but it certainly wasn't being gentle on him. A small trail of blood ran out of his mouth and down his left cheek due to the intensity of his coughing. His breathing was getting more and more shallow with each passing breath, and he broke out into seizures twice on the way to the hospital wing.  

Grandmaster Allan

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:30 pm
[[I'm off to bed now, so I'll just post this quickly. I'm assuming he can be stabilised for now? The nurse is *really* good.]]

Anya was sat by Alex's bed in the medical room, shortly after he'd been brought in. Miss Hannigan had given him some antibiotics, which were being fed into his arm by an IV, and he'd had to be intubated to keep his airway open and to deliver some bronchodilators to ease the coughing. As of yet, they didn't know what was wrong with him, but they'd sent blood samples to Larkford for analysis and he was stable for the moment.

[[Man, I love doctoring 3nodding ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:33 pm
Gabriel walked up to the school gingerly, he was rather large for someone his age, Maybe a side effect from his abilities, maybe not, he just felt awkward sometimes.
He glanced around at all of the others around him, hard to believe that so many had powers among them. He sudden;y stopped, looking around... he had no idea where he was supposed to be going....

[_~BLADE~_]

Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Valerian Eclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:34 pm
Ava looked at the photo again and pursed her lips. "Hmmm....I'm not sure. Juliet would fit her..." Her voice trailed off into a sort of whisper. She then looked up at up Java and Harri and shrugged her shoulders. "It's up to you two. As long as her first name is Evangeline, I'm fine." She smiled happily at them and took her seat at the kitchen table.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 pm
Elena paced outside the hospital wing, frantic. Electricity was not being gentle on her, circling around her to such a degree that it drained energy from her body. She shook with every thought that entered her hand. No, no, not here too! Everyone always gets hurt! It's just something I have to accept! First my mother, grandmother, than my dad and uncles. I..I can't take this. Oh, I swear if Alex makes it through this I'll kill him!

Eventually, Elena's powers made her weak, combined with her worries, and her legs began to shake. She sat down on a seat outside the infirmary to recover herself. The last thing she wanted was for the nurse to think that she herself needed medical attention.  

Moon_Spider95

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 pm
((That works, and goodnight.))
Alex lied in the bed motionless, he wasn't getting any worse, but he wasn't improving either. There was little left to do until the blood samples got back. Once the samples did return they would find out Alex being hit by a severe cold, he would survive obviously, but it would take a while before he began recovery. His immune system had been weakened by him having been assulted by minor diseases since he arrived.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:02 pm
Anya sat quietly by Alex's bed, still waiting for him to show signs of waking up, or to hear about the test results. Sighing silently, she pulled a crushed wildflower - a cuckooflower blossom - out of her pocket and placed it in the palm of her right hand. Placing her other hand above it but not completely over it, she shut her eyes. The flower began to come to life again, growing back its stem and unfolding its lifeless petals. She kept growing it until it there were several large stems balanced on her hand. She slipped the plant into the empty vase on the bedside cabinet.
Miss Hannigan walked briskly into the medical room and clipped something to Alex's chart. Then she began checking his vitals.
Anya hesitated, then spoke. "Have you had the test results back?"

"Oh! Sorry Anya, I didn't notice you there, you were being so quiet. He's got a bad cold, and his immune system's slightly weaker than it should be. He'll get better, but it might take a while. I'll give him some drugs to boost his immune system that they sent with the test results, and we'll give him a course of antiviral drugs to help stop the virus." She adjusted his IV, administering the new drugs, and carefully removed the tracheal tube, satisfied he could breathe on his own. Then, very carefully, she placed a hand on his forehead. There was the slightest of glows as she healed him. "There. I can't do everything, but I can up his white blood cell production." She shrugged apologetically - to Alex, not Anya. "I'm more of a tissue damage kind of healer." She said, quietly. Then, to Anya this time, she said "Tell me if he does anything, won't you?" and left.

Java grinned. "I like Juliet. Evangeline Juliet... what? What should her last name be?"
At that thought of her maiden name, he tried to recall any time she'd spoken about her family. She didn't seem to want to talk about them, so he'd left it, but maybe now she had this new family, it might be time to.
"Hey, do you have any family we should tell? We never got a chance to invite anyone to the wedding..."

Misconstrudel
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:11 pm
Alex stirs slightly, and moans, partly opening his eyes. "I'm so pathetic, can't let this get the better of me, but I can't move. Guess I am that weak, i'm so sorry." Judging by how softly he was speaking, he talking to himself, unaware that anyone was there.  
Hero High Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff