Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{prp} family ties ( Hanna, Ruka, Tomas, Xion, Jacqueline)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image ~Hanna walks out of the two-legger village with Ruka following closely behind her. She smiles as she walks, she was glad that she would be meeting her great-grand childen. The newest banch. Walking along the banks toward where she would meet her grandson.

User Image ~Ruka walks behind his mother, he looks back at te villege of th two-leggers where he was rised. He then turns and follows his mother closely~

~~
User Image
~Tomas stands by the river waiting for his father and grandmother to meet his newest childen. He watches his spotted little girl lick the ground then shake her head at the taste of the dirt. He shakes his head then looks at Xion who is standing infront of his sister and giggling.

User Image ~Xion watches his sister and smirk as he watches her lick the dirt then shake her head when she found out that it didn't taste good.~

User Image~Shanna blinks and shakes her head as she rises it from the ground.~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Jacqueline trotted around happily as she walked with Taja towards her father's herd. She couldn't help but feel excited. It would just be her and her father and her sister. However, as she approached she noticed a stallion that looked a lot like her sister, as well as herself. Who was that? Jacqueline felt a little overwhelmed with so many soquili around but maybe he was related to her. That would be so awesome! She thought excitedly as Taja left her to spend time with her father. "Daddy!" She said as she galloped happily next to him. Jacqueline nuzzled at her fathers front leg because it was all that she could reach. After she had nuzzled him she stared up at him with excitement.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am
~Tomas watches his daughter gollop towards him and smiles as she reaches his legs. He leans down and nuzzles him~ " Hello my sweetheart, how are you. I want to induce you to the rest of your family." ~He watches as Xion, Shanna, Ruka, and Hanna move closer~

~Xion stops a few feet away and watches his father and sister as he noices Shanna moving closer to them both he then looks back at his grandfather and great grandmother.

~Shanna watches her sister and father and runs up to both of them and nuzzles her sister happy  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm
Jacqueline smiled and nuzzled her sister Shanna. "I'm doing great! Well... Most of the time." She said truthfully. "I get overwhelmed a lot by how many soquili there are, and they always seem to pop up around me." She replied once more as she looked at the rest of her family that had shown up. "Whoa..." Jacqueline said as she hid behind her sister Shanna. "That's my whole family?!" A small squeak escaped her lips as she spoke. Once more, her nerves were shot.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm
~Shanna looks at brother, grandpa and great-grandma~ " This is only our father's side of the family. Yes it is quite big. You have a great uncle, a great aunt, a uncle and two aunts and cousins that aren't here. It's ok sis, great grandma is very nice." ~She nuzzles her sister~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 pm
Jacqueline watched her family members in silence as her sister went through who everyone was. "That's a lot of family members." She said as she felt slightly light headed. After a few moments she regained herself and walked over to her older brother, looking up at him exspectantly. "So you are my old brother?" Jacqueline asked curiously.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:25 pm
~Shanna nods to her sister, " yep it is." She then watches her sister walk over to their brother~

~ Xion watches his sister walk over to him and smirks. " Yes, I'm your older brother, pleased to meet you sis." ~He smirks again and bows his head.~  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games