Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][FIN] Fire... everywhere! (Demon, Rhea and Adakias) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 am
This is an AIM RP that has been recorded.
Between Syaoran-Puu and Marzipanz!

Demon, Rhea and Adakias
User ImageUser Image
User Image

First RP: A day of Nothing....
Second RP: Something unexpected!
Third RP: This is the real me!
*this RP is set here in the timeline*
Forth RP: Don't push me!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 am
Demon: *He grunted and groaned as he collected something Rhea might actually eat, he knew she was not a flesh eater like him.... but the very taste of picking berries revolted him, still he did it, and he was even still carrying them in his mouth.... horrible things that they were. His nose however suddenly smelt something. Sharp and burning his nose. Thick and full of death. He looked around, sure that the offensive smell was close.... and what his eyes saw surprised him. He dropped his precious peace offering. Fire. There was fire in his forest. He looked up, the canopy was too thick to fly through, it was why he had always liked this forest... only by foot could his prey escaped, but now it could spell his death..... and as he was more than happy to welcome his own death, he would not accept the death of Rhea, not until he was done with her. Rhea..... he ran for her. Fear for her pounding in his chest. He called out, an evil sound of agony.* RHEA!

Rhea:: *There long talk from yesterday paired with the minor accident of getting her horn wedged into a tree trunk had left her in a heavy sleep. The herb that Demon had offered her caused some sort of relaxation to occur. Something that left her in a deep slumber, and completely unaware of the Kalona's absence. She would have been pleasantly awakened by his offering, and apologized for her neediness if given the chance, but it seemed fate didn't want there to be peace between the two of them. The forest was caught ablaze, by whatever disaster caused it. The flames were starting to travel nearer to the mare who unknowingly slept through it, since she was still so drained. However, the heat from the flames began to make her uncomfortable and sweaty. It was difficult to sleep through this new found discomfort, and that accompanied by Demon's sudden outbursts sent her jolting awake. She shot up and stared at the blaze that was so near to her. She backed away in a panick, wondering how she could have slept through this danger that was nearing her.* Demon?! Demon, where are you? *She cried out coughing occasionally when she inhaled a cloud of black smoke. Finally she managed to guide herself towards his voice and found him.* Where Were You?! Did you start this? *She glared at him with accusing eyes, trying to keep her head low, below the smoke.*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:52 am
Demon: *Grunted at her accusation* No I did not start this.... *he looked to the viscious flames, beautiful and hypnotic... and probably more deadly than he would ever be.* ....but we need to leave. NOW Rhea. *He purred her name, he had been about to leave her a peace offering and go... vanish from her life forever. He couldn't stay when she obvious felt something for him, Demon was not a creature of feelings, would never be.... and to be frank her feelings scared him. With a growl, one last look at the fire and then at Rhea he spoke with utter urgency.* Now Rhea. Follow me..... I know this forest better than you do. *IT was true, this was his forest, his land, he had hunted and stalked it for so long that he knew all the twists and turns... the only problem was that in the billowing smoke the urge to panic was upon him and it took all his effort to stay calm. He had a purpose... lead Rhea out. He could leave her then, could forget her then..... but for now she was in danger, and he could never allow that.*

Rhea:: *She was skeptical at first but then came the thought of how. How would he manage to start a fire, and for what purpose? She decided to believe him after all and leave it at that. Besides, this was 'his' forest. Why would he burn down his own forest? When he spoke in such a demanding tone for her to follow him, it didn't take her long to obey him. There were moments when she was defiant, but now wasn't the time to be stubborn. Not when her life was in danger. She followed him through the forest, trying to stay close behind him as she bowed her head. An occasional cough fell from her mouth from inhaling to much smoke. She'd be hacking up black smoke for days after this probably. Considering they made it out.* Are you sure you know where you're going? I feel as if we're just walking deeper into the smoke! *She had to raise her voice above the crackling and popping of the trees around them as the fire scorched their leaves and bark. All the sudden though, she heard the faintest cry.* W-wait.... Wait Demon! *she stood still and strained her ears, trying to ignore the sound of the burning forest.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:05 am
Demon: *He could hear her coughing, knew the smoke was getting thicker.... but he knew they were travelling forward, what he didn't know was if there was fire infront of them. It was too hard to see... and unless they kept going they would die. He was not ready to die.* Keep your head low. The air is cleaner. *He said, as if everyone should know that. It was hard enough to navigate without his head being three inches from the ground but he followed his own instructions, his eyes glowing white through the smoke and darkness of the forest. All around them was desperate signs and sounds of the forest as otehr creatures also fought for their lives.* What? *He stopped as she spoke, turning to look at her, worried she was injured.* What is it Rhea? *He snapped, his voice a nasty growl*

Adakias:: *The poor young foal had been out exploreing when all the sudden the air started to smell funny and there was a bright light traveling across the land. He tried to get near it to greet the unknown light but when he did he managed to singe his pelt a little bit. Obviously this was not a friendly thing. He began to cough and choke under the smoke as he wandered about.* M-mama? Mama! Where are you?!

Rhea:: Shhh! *She snapped at Demon even though he only had concern for her. She was consentrating right now. That's when she heard the little voice again and she tilted her ears off in the direction from where it came.* That! It sounds like a child.... *Though she wasn't sounding particularly desperate to get to it. She wasn't a fan of children, since they were so slow and idiotic. Well, most of the time.* Come on... let's go. *She nudged Demon to lead the way*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:23 am
Demon: *He shook his head* No Rhea... we must go now. It is natures way. The weak do not survive. *He growled the words, it was a harsh truth but a truth none the less.* Let's leave. *He went to moved forward as she nudged him.* NOW! *He growled at her.*

Rhea:: Ugh, Demon! I said lets go already. I'm not stopping you! Hurry up and get us out of h- oomph! *She was alarmed as she felt a sudden bump against her hind leg and she nearly leaped into Demon from the contact. When she ducked her head down and squinted through the smoke she noticed the most precious looking foal she had ever seen. Usually she disliked the idea of runts but this one had such an interesting appearance. She simply stared at the colt before glancing back at Demon.* We can't just leave it now...

Adakias:: *He felt his snout hit something and he glanced at the leg of an adult, seemingly amazed by the stranger.* Hi! I'm Adaki- *He was rudely interrupted by his own coughing and ducked his head lower to try to breath better. Even a stupid foal like him could figure out that the lower you got the easier it was to breathe.* I lost my mama! Can't you help me find her? And do you know what this black stuff is? Oh Oh! And those lights. What are the lights? Hello? Hey! Why aren't you listening? Helloooo... *He tried to gain their attention but they seemed so preoccupied.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:31 am
Demon: *Shrugged and started to move forward, he must have misunderstood her..... but found he was pleased that she wished to continue onwards. They needed to escape now... while they still could. The window was closing fast around them. He felt the air move around him from Rhea's direction and growled as her words changed.* Yes we can leave it. *He glanced past her to the foal creature* Leave it here. It will only slow us down Rhea. *He purred her name, wanting to lead them to safety.*

Rhea:: *She found herself glaring at him now as he told her to leave the foal behind. Sure, she was about to do the same, but that was before she found how precious it was. It would surely grow into quite the stud, and you could never have to many good looking soquili around. She was just one beautiful mare helping a soon to be beautiful stallion.* He can follow if he wants! *She huffed at Demon before bowing her head back down to the kid.* Keep you you little brat. We're not slowing down for your sad excuse for legs. *She leaned back up and nodded at Demon.* He'll keep up, now get us out of here!

Adakias:: *He pulled his head back in confusion as Rhea called him a name he wasn't familiar with.* Brat? What's a brat? And what's wrong with my legs? I think they work fine... *He pouted, feeling as though he should be insulted, wish is how he felt. Still, he stuck close to the adults, coughing every now and then from the deadly fumes of the fire.*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 am
Demon: Fine... *he grunted as he continued to lead them out of the forest, yet the more the foal started to the cough the more Demon's frown grew. If Rhea was insisting they bring the thing along then he would bring it along.... but it was grounded, so when the tree canopy thinned they would stuck walking.... probably for the best since the smoke rose, if they got trapped up there it would have all been a waster effort. Another cough. Demon puased and turned to the creature, tugging him by the mane until he was up front with him.* Keep your head low. Grab on to my wraps and keep your head low. *He growled it* Do you understand? *He could hear the flames catching them up........ he looked up at Rhea.* You too.

Rhea:: *She stuck close to the Kalona, trusting that he knew where he was going, or at least she hoped he knew. She kept stumbling on something though. The little foal was trying to stick itself directly under her body and she was getting fed up with it.* Listen here you little- *she was cut off once Demon tugged the child up to the front by it's mane.* Finally... sheesh... *She had started to regret bringing the kid.* We're all going to choke to death if you don't hurry up Demon.

Adakias:: *In sudden pain, the foal began to whimper as he was tugged up to the front, away from the female. Demon's massive size and grotesque appearence was a bit daunting but he sort of looked up to the stallion a bit more as he gave such confident directions.* Yes, sir! *He stated and bit down on one of the wraps and kept tightly to his body, having to trot to keep up with his stride.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 am
Demon: *He looked to Rhea* You wanted to bring it... so we bring it. *He growled and glowered at her, mares... always changing their minds, and none was worst than Rhea in that department. Still he turned away from her and continued forward... it wasn't far... it wasn't..... but Demon wasn't sure if the fire had beaten them to the finish. He looked down at the colt, he was following orders perfectly... he would make a good soldier. The thought popped into his mind before he could stop it, perhaps one day he would call in a favour for the deed of saving his pathetic life as a foal? That was if they managed to get free of course.*

Rhea:: *She usually wasn't one to act childish but when Demon turned forward again she got a sudden urge of disrespect and stuck her tongue out, making quite the unpleasant face.* Hmph... *She remained silent from that point on except for a few coughs and a couple weezes, strangely though, she was getting more and more tired. Dizzier. Over all, not well. It was the smoke that was getting to her and the lack of oxygen she was getting.* Demon..... I... I don't feel so good... *She admited in a weak voice, partially low just because she was embarrassed that she wasn't strong enough to fight off a little smoke.*

Adakias:: *He blinked when he heard Rhea speaking up and he noticed she was sort of lagging so he stopped his little body and tugged on the wrap to get Demon's attention.* Mister Sir, sir... the pretty lady is stopping. *He informed the leader and felt like a little soldier right now. It was fun to play make believe.*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 pm
Demon: *Ignored them both for a moment until he realised what they meant, he had been so focused on escaping, they were so close, his sensative nose could already pick up waves off cool, fresh air. He smiled and then frowned as he turned to look at the foal and then at Rhea. His eyes went wide. Too much smoke..... without another thought he rushed to her, eyes scanning them to assess the continued danger from the fire. It was getting closer, but they had a little time.* Rhea. *He said in his most authorative voice.* You need to stay awake, you need to fight the urge..... we must keep moving..... or.... or we will die. *He growled it at her, wanting to help her, but wanting to remind her of the danger. Rhea wobbled, and he growled again. She wasn't going to be able to get herself out. He turned to the foal.... his little soldier for the time being, and like any soldier he would order him around.* I need you to grab my tie and take it under her body. From there you will tell me if you feel her wobble towards you. I will take her weight from this side. *His eyes darted to the fire, but still he barked.* Do you understand?

Rhea:: *The light headed mare weezed out a breathe and coughed a few times before glancing back up at Demon with a look of determination on her face.* I'm fine... I just... can't we slow down a bi- eep! *She stumbled over her hooves and fell against Demon, using him as a sturdy object to lean against.*

Adakias:: *He glanced at the lady who was now propped up against Demon and he gave a hasteful nod.* Yes, sir. I do, sir! *He chuckled from how much he was enjoying himself. This all seemed to be a game to him and he was pretending to be a little soldier in their current mission for survival. Things were always taken lightly with Adakias. He grabbed a mouth fool of Demon's wraps again and watched Rhea closely.* Come on, pretty lady. You can do it. *He encouraged Rhea with positive tones.*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:58 pm
Demon: *Felt the weight of Rhea fall on him, and despite expecting it he still lost the breath in his body with an 'humph' as it rushed from his body, it took all his strength to stay on his four hooves, if he went down now they would all be in trouble. Demon tried to take a step, but realised it wasn't going to work. He could encourage her at the same time, reluctantly bring his head up again -knowing he would last much shorter the higher his head was, he placed it above Rheas, grabbing the hair and necklace at the back of her head/neck. He would get her out of here, even if he had to drag her out.* Now move *he said, though the words were mumbled by his new chew toy. Then, much slower now Demon lead them forward, his only encouragment was they were sooooooo close, he could feel it in his wings.*

Rhea:: *Everything was going good, going just fine, until she felt the pain on the back of her neck as her mane was pulled and she was forced to take a few steps forward to relieve the pain.* Ouch! DEMON! *She growled out in an angered tone of voice, not liking the feel of his teeth tugging at her hair. Still, even if she protested against it she knew that she had to move. She could feel the heat on her rump growing hotter and hotter from the flames gaining on them. She began to pick up a steady pace, consentrating on putting one hoof in front of the other.*

Adakias:: *The young foal remained a watchful eye as he observed Rhea, and how Demon was biting at her mane.* I don't think she likes that, Mister Demon, Sir. *He gathered the name from how Rhea spat it out.* He trotted to keep up with them, his eyes never leaving Rhea.*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:19 am
Demon: *He managed to grumble out a single word to them both.* Tough. *Again it was mumbled but he carried on, he was leading them the only way he knew how.... and as long as they survived he was sure they wouldn't care too much about how he managed it. He continued to pull them forward, the trees had started to thin around them. A good sign. The air from the North-west smelt fresh, while that from the North-east smelt like death. Still he took them straight on, the shortest route... and with a little luck they would beat the fire.... but only if they kept moving.*

Rhea:: *Even if Demon's clenched jaw was keeping her well elevated and moving forward her legs seemed to be stalling. Her steps were growing more and more smaller, hooves skidding along to top. Her mind was zoing out and her main focus was starting to be how terribly she was feeling.* I think I'm going to be ill... * she spoke softly shaking her head, but that was a mistake since it threw her off balance and she began to topple over towards Adakias.*

Adakias:: *The little foal had been doing such a good job. He was staying calm, but only because he wasn't really grasping the idea that he could possibly die. However, as Rhea began leaning more towards his way and began to loose her balance he gasped and alerted Demon the quickest way he knew how.* DEMON! Mister Demon! She's going to squish me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:30 am
Demon: *Heard the call, and that was all he needed to note himself that Rhea was slipping from his grip, stupid! He chastised himself, if only he had been paying more attention, if only he hadn't been focusing on the exit, on everything else. He growled, a menacing noise that mimicked his anger. He needed to do something.... and fast! Decision made he released her, but only so he could lean down and under her. His head pushed its way under her belly, the horns on his nose likely catching as he went, but she would heal...... hopefully. Lifting himself up so that her front legs left the ground he turned his head to hers and hissed in her ear.* Stay awake Rhea! Don't leave me!

Rhea:: *She tried to correct her balance as she heard the sharp cry of the foal but that only caused her to stumble all the more. It seemed like Demon was on top of things within a matter of seconds though. Even if he did manage to nic her underbelly just enough to leave a scratch.* Mph... *she whinced at the pain but restrained her urge to yell at him, since he was only trying to help.* I-I'm trying to Demon... *she coughed a few times and took a deep breathe, even if it burned to do so and stablized herself.* Get me out of here... *she leaned her body back against the stallions and focused on keeping herself moving along.*

Adakias:: *With a deep gasp he squinted his eyes shut and looked away, not wanting to see the sight of the mare falling onto him and crushing him flat. When nothing came he opened his eyes to notice her back up against Demon and he sighed with relief.* Yeah! Good job, Mister Demon, sir! *He sprinted to catch up again and tangled his body up in the kalona's wraps, having fun draping them around his body to mimick the older stallion's look.*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 am
Demon: *Was oblivious to most things. He knew Rhea was heavy. He knew his ties were tugging on something and pulling tight around his body. He knew the air was burning his nostrils. He even knew that the fire was raging to the left of them. But it didn't really register, just a list of things he couldn't control.... and control was something Demon disliked losing. He adjusted his wings, for about the hundreth time as he tried to keep them safe. He trudged forward..... the tree line was in sight. So close.... getting closer..... getting..... tired. Demon wasn't sure when he became aware that his steps were becoming more laboured, his sight blurring, but they were. Still his survival instinct called to him, begged him to keep going, begged him to take the final steps.* Just... a.... little.... more. *He panted through heavy breaths.*

Rhea:: *She squinted passed the smoke that seemed to be clearing now and saw the breaking of the trees, opening up to a vast feild.* We're... almost there? *She coughed slightly after her question but buried her face into Demon's neck, trying to keep herself focused on staying upright and moving her legs.*

Adakias:: *He was having fun to say the least, fallowing Demon so close and making sure the lady was safe. He felt like a hero. A noble hero, or rather an assistant to the Kalona.* O-oh! Oh oh oh! Lookie! I see the field ahead! *He giggled before sprinting forward, only to realize he was still wrapped up in the fabric that was attached to Demon, leaving him tied back. He tried to undo himself but found the wraps had snagged on his gemstones.* Oh noo..... *He looked up at Demon with a pout. He wasn't as affected by the smoke now that they were closer to the exit and he had been lower to the ground than the both of them since he was so short.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 am
Demon: *Felt his whole body being lunged forward by a sudden force. His front legs collasped before him and he grunted in pain and frustraction as they slammed into the ground. He growled at the foal, his eyes narrowing leaving an eerie glow of white. He looked over at Rhea.* Can.... you.... walk? *he panted, unsure if he had the strength to get up for them both. Of course he would try..... but everything was becoming much harder.*

Rhea:: *As her stablizer was taken right from her side so suddenly she began to topple over and found herself tumbling into his wing, feeling as if she were going to break it so she quickly stood up on her own, even if it took all her conciousness.* I... I believe so... *She huffed out but kept her eyes in a cold glare at the foal. She began to walk on her own again, a bit wobbily in the knees but managing. It wasn't to much longer before she broke through the boarder of the forest and took a deep breathe of the pure air, thankful for oxygen.*

Adakias:: *He folded his ears back against his skull as he was eyed by both adults.* It was an accident.... *he tried to reason with them. When he saw Rhea leaving he widened his eyes and tried to follow her but the wraps were still constricting him.* Come on mister Demon! We gotta go. *He tried to use the wraps to drag the big kalona onward but it was a miserable attempt since he was so much smaller than the stallion.*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 am
Demon: *grunted and yelped in pain as his wing was bent the wrong way, it was only a moment, not enough to break anything but it hurt like hell. Memories of his time with Lana'thel and the punishment he had recieved from escaping the first time came flooding back to him. He was panting now, but briefly saw Rhea managing to get out of the forest, he however couldn't. He dragged himself to his feet only to stumble again. He was a big creature, a big creature that had no reached the limit of their smoke intake. So close yet so far. His eyes found their way to the foal and he blinked a few times to keep himself awake. He saw the problem, a knot in ribbons. He moved forward, forcing his nose horn into it before tugging. The material tore slightly as it released it's grip on him.* There..... *he panted.* ....run. *there was little energy left in him, but again Demon tried to get up.*

Adakias:: *He widened his eyes as the strong and brave stallion was having trouble getting himself going again. His blue eyes watched intensely as Demon tore his wraps so that Adakias was free of them now. The flames were growing closer and closer nearly reaching them.* W-well come on... *he urged the older stallion on nervously. Maybe now he was starting to see the seriousness of the situation. When demon told him to go he whimpered slightly before turning and dashing out of the forest, only to trop up to Rhea who had laid herself down in the grass.* Miss lady, ma'am! He's not getting up! He's having problems, and the lights are getting closer!

Rhea:: *Having rested a bit she slight a slight enhancement in her breathing. At least she could see straight now and her lungs weren't burning as bad. However, once the young foal came out and told her the news she gasped and struggled to her feet.* Ugh, he should have been worrying about himself rather than carrying me... *She ran, which wasn't something she was fond of, and reached Demon quickly, the flames a few yards off now.* What are you doing?! Get up and lets go!  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff