Reply Avalik Wolf Pack
Your Wolf Identity Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoggyBitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 pm
Due to the growing size of our pack, I thought it might be useful to create a thread devoted to allowing us to introduce our identities as wolves. This will not function as an introduction thread. We already have one. The sole purpose of this thread is to give the rest of the pack an idea of who we are as wolves. It will function as a reference so that we can correctly describe and identify with the rest of our pack. This is not an RP thread. Please only post your bios and do not spam this thread with posts that can be put elsewhere. Questions can be made in the questions thread. Please use a real wolf picture, no anime when posting your character's appearance, including a brief description!

Here is a basic form that you can fill out (Feel free to add or delete whatever you like)

Name:
Apperance:
Bio
Pack Postion: (Must be approved by the Alpha Male)
Mate: (Must be approved by the Alpha Male)

Edit
This will also be known as your I.D. card within the pack. You can always come here for reference to another pack so you don't ask or forget.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Name: Reanna
Appearance: User ImageUser Image
Personality: Though she is a small wolf, Reanna holds herself nobley. She is an extremely competent hunter and despite her tiny frame, can hold her own in a battle with even the largest of males. Her true love is for the care and well-being of cubs and she is extremely motherly. Reanna is kind hearted and polite, but also a stern leader.
Bio: Reanna was the cub of two alphas in a pack far north of the Avalik pack. When she was still an adolescent, her pack was attacked from within. A corrupt Omega managed to mislead a large portion of her pack to mutiny. The coup lead to the death of her parents, siblings, as well as thoses who supported the Alphas. Reanna was kept alive to be mated with the new and corrupt alpha, but she managed to escape the pack and has been surviving in the tough northern terrain prior to her arrival to the Avalik territory.
Pack Postion: Alpha Female
Mate: Revenous Osorio

DoggyBitch

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 pm
Name: Zelda
Appearance: User Image
Light blonde fur with white paws, sapphire blue eyes
Personality: Shy, kind hearted, calm
Pack Position: Female Shaman/Head Healer
Mate: Darius (a.k.a. D)
Bio: Zelda traveled from place to place on her own since the day she left her own family. Sometime later, she had wandered into the Avalik wolf pack and was accepted as their head healer. Ever since then, she has remained there, helping those who need her assistance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 am
Name: Revenous Osorio A.K.A. Rev
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Hot tempered, energetic, chill at most times and very affectionate. I carry the bad and the evil on my back so other may have a peaceful life. I take upon everyone else's hate, malice, sadness, and torture and put it on myself. Above all else: A Leader.
Bio: He was born in the fiercest of times. Wolves against humans. He endured the pain and sufferings of war. Family lost. No one to bear witness unto. There was no hope until fate stepped in to lend a hand. The chief of the Comanche tribe proposed an offer. One of the wolves must go to them and one of their children go to us. An equivalent exchange. For them to learn about our natures and customs and for us to learn theirs. I was chosen to be the offering......
Years passed by and peace ravaged the land. At last. The peace we've been waiting for... And for the re-exchange. I return to my pack that was left from the wretched war years pass. But soon after my pack died of a strange disease..... Rabies.
I was once again set alone between two worlds....
And so I set out north east from the humans. To start my life again..... To make memories I never had as a pup.....

Pack Position: Alpha Male
Mate: Reaping Rapture A.K.A. Reanna

Mnchlx69Lrd
Captain

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

With Purpose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 am
Name: Loki
Fur black, eyes blue.
Personality: Has a tendency to be vicious and more aggressive towards other males that he sees as a threat, but around females he's more playful and attempts to win their affections.
Bio: Withheld.
Pack Position: Beta Mate
Mate: Unofficially claimed Sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 am
Name: Sky
Fur Silver, Eyes Silver.
Personality: Sky has a very dominate personality and loathes showing recessive behavior. She is usually calm and collected. Though she can become playful around those she's comfortable with.
Bio: Withheld.
Pack Position: Beta Female of the Avalik Pack.
Mate: None.  

Within Her Eyes
Vice Captain

Lycan Tarias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am
Name:Tal-Yul
Apperance:User Image
Personality: Shy, quiet, submissive
Bio: When Tal-Yul was a pup, he found himself born into a pack he wanted nothing to do with. Killing other wolves for food, hurting humans for no reason. When it came time for him to step up and lead a hunt, he left. He became a lone wolf. He wandered the plains for many years, finding many packs. Most of them brutally hurt him, but he always walked on until he found the Avalik den. He waited outside until the Alpha male accepted him. He now lives the life of an Omega, hoping someday he can be more.
Pack Postion: Omega
Mate:Who really wants an omega  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:19 pm
Name: Kura
Appearance pic: User Image
Personality: Very serious about protecting the pack. shy at sometimes, but one wrong move will set Kura off. can act like a brat at sometimes

Bio: She was stolen from her mother as a pup, and was forced to wear the pack's sign, a tattoo in the shape of a paw print on her shoulders. The pack wasn't too bad, but she wanted to find her mother. She then found out that her mother was captured by humans from a animal reserve.

Appearance: A soft russet brown color, blue/green eyes that always have a sparkle of mischief in them .

mate: BlackManic a.k.a Black

Pups (that i roleplay)

Sky is a white female with blue eyes. her favorite is conker, who she sees as her 'adopted uncle'. very curious, and loves adventure.User Image

Tamashi: Thinks he's tough and high and mighty when it comes to his sibilings. loves to make his sister , sky frustrated.
User Image

Tayio: quiet and shy. dosn't like to socialize very much. very attached to his mother.User Image  

SplashesOfAcid

Fashionable Lover

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bluepikachu7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm
Name: Blue
Appearance: A dark gray wolf with fluffy fur and pointy ears
Personality: Calm, but also assertive when he needs to be. Also, he is very optimistic.
Bio: A wolf who has traveled to far places, and then he ran into this pack, and joined it because he loved the way things were there...now he is a wolf who is training to be a healer or a hunter (dont know which yet)
Pack Postion: Hunter (will be healer)
Mate: no one yet ( i guess i'll be alone forever, sigh)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 am
Name: Darius or D
Personality: Calm, kind but anything that threatens the pack's safety angers him. He loves to play and he cares about everyone in the pack.
Bio: D belonged to a small pack to the east that was killed by humans, leaving him as the only survivor. He found the Avalik pack and settled there after a long journey. He just wants his pack's safety and to live in peace.
Pack Position: Head of the warriors of the Avalik pack
Mate: Zelda
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kirafaolan
Crew

XxXzlatehXxX
Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 am
Name: Zlateh
Apperance:User Image
Personality: strong, happy, does not let people in until I know them.
Bio: I traveled, slept, hunted, and ran by myself for a long time. I did not trust a lot of wolves until I met Rev. After that, I became part of the pack. I have been here since that day in the fall.
Pack Postion: Head hunter
Mate: JC  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 am
Name: Jun
Appearance: Snow white fur, dark piercing eyes
Personality: Calm, very energetic and very loyal to my friends, very outgoing
Bio: A lone wolf who traveled for a long time. He then ended up finding his home with the Avalik pack.
Pack Position: None yet
Mate: no one yet  

DarkSpiritedWolf656

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Name
Rayva

Appearance
Beautiful Silky Black fur,yellow-golden eyes,
small body,muscular frame

Personality
She's stubborn, she may be small, but acts as if she was twice her size. A great hunter and fighter because she never gives up. kind hearted but can be mean if need be, mostly calm at times and can take on others hate, problems and worries. Very affectionate, gets jealous easily, and very protective of my mate, and my pack.All Rayva wants is for someone to acknowledge that she is not weak, she wants to find a mate that will understand the pain she has been through.

Bio
When she was born, her mother(old packs alpha female) died in cub birth and she was hated by her father(old packs alpha male) and her old pack. They always gave her cold stares and bit her.She tried her best to be acknowledged by her pack.They never would stand or even hunt with her.She always had to fend for herself .One day, they fought her and chased her out of their territory. fighting her until she was near death. Thanks to her small body and frame she escaped barely alive. Later when she was close to death, she found the leader of the Avalik pack and begged to join, which he generously accepted her.She has been grateful of him accepting her ever since.

Pack Position
Warrior

Mate
still waiting for a male to Court her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 pm
Name: Taki
Apperance: User Image
Personality: Taki is very shy and lurks in the shadows. She can even be considered a hunter, but she does not usually like to fight. She's more of a lover than a fighter, but if her family is in trouble she will jump into action and ask questions later.
Bio: Taki was left in a forest canyon by her parents who risked their lives to protect her. They were both alphas. She was found by another pack, which took her in surprisingly. They trained her and she worked her way to the top. Then one day, she went hunting on her own to prove her skills to them. When she came back, they had all been slaughtered. She did not know what did it, but she vowed if she found out who did it, she would kill them.
Pack Postion: (Must be approved by the Alpha Male)
Mate: (Must be approved by the Alpha Male)  

Alphawolf1Taki

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Avalik Wolf Pack

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items