Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 am
User Image

Adalyn had to many thoughts swirling around her head. Since her encounter with the pure white stallion Pavitra she could tell something was changing but what? She kept thinking about what he had said and even the face she had shown her face to him..Since that she had felt uneasy in the world even after she had put her mask on. She was following him back to where he lived but she had lost sight of him he did have her mask but as she walked a bit farther up she found it on the ground.

As she started walking the other way she sat down wondering if he would come back seeing she had stopped following him. A test..if he came back he cared and if not he was just another she could never trust and for that she would hate herself..She felt connected in a way now to him and her heart hoped he would come back ever if she wanted him to stay away...After all she did give him a chance right..?

She was sitting now her eyes staring though the trees waiting for movement to signal his arrival if he did show up.Could they possibly..be more than friends? She kept that thought in the very back of her head trying to silence it. Only time could tell now and she waited for fate to come her way

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Pavitra hadn't left Adalyn alone in the woods. He'd been positive she had been behind him. The clouds had obscured the light, and he could no longer see her, making it impossible to track her back down. He was too frightful to call for her, else he might attract the wrong attention of something more dangerous than darkness.

He waited, chewing at his bottom lip. He was worried about her. It was dangerous for a female to be alone. "heh.. yeah? What good would I do? Not a bit." He frowned at himself, looking down. He'd been so hard on his self the passed week or so and he knew exactly why. He was falling for Rajput. He wasn't stupid. He was just weak. And yeah, a little stupid. Okay, yes, stupid.

Instead of parting ways, he wanted to stay with Raj more and more. Thats why he scurries off on nights, and on random trips. He needs to get away or else say something he'd very much regret. Him and Rajput both.

But.. Adalyn. Was it him being angry over Raj, or did the mare bring out a manly side of him? He didn't flee for cover but instead waited steadily in this darkness, hoping for light so that he can go find her.

He had no idea, but he waited. For a long time.

Dawn, finally twinkling on through the white barked trees lit the forest floor. As soon as he could see once more, Pavitra turned the way he'd come, looking every where for her.

He'd dropped her mask when he realized she wasn't with him. He was going to call for her, but fear took his breath and in his worry, left it behind.
He felt very, very guilty. It was almost stealing.

He had to find her.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 pm
Adalyn was still sitting in the darkness even as the sun started to rise. She had a feeling in her gut that someone was looking for her but if it was Pavitra she did not know. She hoped it was not a skinwalker or something even worse..who knew what dangers lurked in the forest? She could feel the spirits trying to come into her vision but she shook her head trying to keep them away. What was going on?? What was happening to her?

"Ive had enough of this..i must find him it must be him.."

She got up and shook herself off as if to make all the uneasiness go away. She felt if she could find him he could comfort her in some way or another. She had no idea what was going on but she was drawn to him one way or another.

"What is this feeling..it feels like once he is gone from my sight i get an empty feeling..Why is this happening..? How can i..I must admit it..be falling in love with one i hardly know.."

She pushed on though the trees thinking her thoughts to herself wondering if he even felt like this for her or if he could comfort her and be there..She had spilled her story out and shown him her face..Now..it seemed she had a belonging..he would become something more to her but why? Why did she feel drawn to him?? Why now??

"Why cant i control my emotions?? Is this something that should happen..? I am doubting myself.."

As she kept walking further away hoping to find him wanting to feel safe again in this unknown world. She wondered what advice her brother would give her..First she must find him. She would not show her emotions when she found him or would she..? Would he be able to tell what she was thinking? Would he become..a boyfriend a lover..?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm
He was sure here was the spot he'd dropped the mask. The notably, old tree, even in the dark was recognizable. This tree had witnessed so much in its old age. But who would of taken her mask? The sun was peeping from the horizon, and everything was dimly lit. The forest at first glowed blue, not tinged orange by more of the sun's stare.

He felt it was safe enough to let out his voice. "Adalyn!" He waited for his heart to beat twice, pounding, before calling again. Silence still following his voice, Pavitra continued the opposite direction he'd went last night. Maybe she hadn't strayed too far?

"Adalyn, its Pavitra!"

He wasn't so much frustrated than guilty. He'd promised her safety, failed. Carried her mask for her, dropped and lost it. He felt terrible.

He even thought to taking flight again. Maybe finding her in the air.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm
She could feel it now he was very close the spirits must be telling her how else could she feel his presence? Then she heard a faint voice carried on the wind but it was the unmistakable voice of Pavitra. So he must be looking for her! He did care! At that moment her heart fluttered at the thought of him being trusty but that quickly died down at her next thought. What if he only wanted to use her..? He did not seem like the type but one could never know..She decided to push though and no matter what not give in to her darkest thoughts.

"Pavitra! I can hear you where are you??"

She risked calling out to him hoping the wind would carry her voice to him. Wondering what would happen once they both saw each other again. would they feel the same upon a second encounter?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm
Pavitra's ears were already perked, but it seemed them still had room to stand. Straining as best he could, faintly, he heard a returners call. For sure whether is was Adalyn or not, he couldn't say. Hurrying in that direction however, he hoped it would at least be some one who might of seen her.

"Hello?" He called again, louder.

For some reason the sun lighting the forests gave him courage. It had never crossed his mind he could be running towards danger or darkness. But was it really? Or did he have such a strong will to find this mare that it simply slipped his mind? He wouldn't ask that question for a while, because it still hadn't came to him. The fore front of his mind was taken with finding the white mare.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:33 pm
There she could hear his voice faintly and even if her hearing was not the best she start to walk in the direction the voice came from. She had started to dought if it really was him or her mind playing tricks. She was walking very slowly staying under the cover of the trees.She could be approaching a very dangerous foe but right now that thought did not occur to her.

As she crept closer narrowing the distance between her and the one she was seeking she started to run feeling very uneasy. As she ran she was not looking where she was going and ran smack into something solid and she flew back her mask flying off breath knocked out of her. She lay there trying to catch her breath frowning at her luck wondering who or what she ran into.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:41 pm
With no response, he slowed but did not stop. He trotted, his wings flinching, rising, and falling. A nervous habit he developed. "Hello?" he said, not as loudly, eyes searching left and right.

Again, louder. "Hello? Is there anyone around?" He slowly came to a stand still, smelling the air around him, straining his ears. Out of the corner of his eye though, something black caught his attention. Black didn't belong in this forest until sun set. Turning his head swiftly, he saw what it was and felt his blood run cold.

"..who.. moved it." Was his only question right then. The second question was had Adalyn ran into this creature?

Swallowing deeply, Pavitra headed towards the mask to reclaim it so that when.. or if.. he found Adalyn, he can return it to her. How scared she must be with out it!

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 am
As she started to right again she slowly started to rise one foot at a time. She tried to stand up down but she got dizzy every time she tried. What in the world had she done? She felt horrible now lying there but she was determined to push on and so she rose fighting the dizziness and walked on.

First she noticed her mask was not in the spot it should of landed that was very odd. That was when she saw him standing there her mask in his mouth and without thinking she ran to him. She collapsed at his feet feeling safe there as she closed her eyes and layed at his legs. She wanted to feel some kind of warmth from him a ray of hope in a forest of darkness.

She let out a few rushed words short of breath but glad that she had once again found him not caring what he thought of her sudden entrance.

"I..have found..you...once again.."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm
Pavitra about had a heart attack. So much happened at once that he was sure he hadn't caught everything. The mask was no longer in his mouth. But it wasn't at his feet either. Adalyn was at his feet. Leaning down instinctively to Adalyn, he didn't talk or jerk away, but he felt his horn... something weird was going on. Never had he felt this head rush of energy but it wasn't energy going towards him. It was sucking from him.

Rolling with his instincts still, he asked in a rush, "Whats hurting you?" as he brought his horn to her forehead and closed his eyes. The energy was painful, and he had a throbbing headache.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:39 pm
Adalyn was feeling at ease but she felt that she shocked him with her sudden entrance. She was very dizzy though from her earlier fall and was still catching her breath. She did however feel Pavitra lower his head and then his horn was touching her head. At that very moment a rush of emotions came to her head and she had flashbacks of all kinds. She saw her smiling parents then her brother then her parents dead. This was very odd and she sucked in her breath at the suddenness of it.

When everything subsided she felt renewed and she shifted her position but still was sitting. She wanted to look up at Pavitra to see his face but instead she just blurted out an answer to his question.

"Being away from you..Being away that is what hurts me..I not considering how long i many feel this way but you must know..i have a very strong like for you.."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm
He was speechless. Delighted. But speechless. And shocked. And very, very confused.

"Wha.. what happened?" He was mainly talking about his horn. He'd never experienced anything like that. It left him tired and weak, but peaceful in a way. But sooo confused.

The words slowly leaked in through his panic, of what Adalyn had just said. His heart jumped, though he wished he had a clear mind to really feel the full impact of the situation. She was back. He'd found her. And she was okay, safe.

"I.. I'm so glad to hear you say that.. are.. are you sure you're alright?" He stuttered only a little, talking in a hushed whisper. Half because he felt loud noises would hurt his head further, but also because he was happy in a dazed sort of way.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm
She took the chance to look up at him now knowing he felt almost if not all the way she felt for him. He was glad that she was falling for him so he must be falling for her to right? What was the next step in this? Calling him a boyfriend? Wold it seem to rushed..? After all she knew very little about him. Well..if he was willing to or did think of her as a girlfriend in her mind he was the perfect one and she did not care how long this would last as she knew love could be broken as easy as it was started. She noticed he had a confused look on his face and then her grin faded into a worried look. What had she seen and what had he experienced? She knew unicorns could heal but then why did she see her past? She saw horses she had never even met but resembled her...

Was she started to discover things she was never told? Why had being touched by a healing horn being memories back? She shook her head disturbed.

"I do not know what happened..I saw flashbacks from before..I saw others that looked like me.."

She tried to look unshaken but she clearly was. She wanted to get to a safe place as she felt to exposed now even though she was still by Pavitr.

"You are glad..? Do you..feel the same for me?"

She stood up now and not caring about the world anymore it was only them. She rose and put her head under his not caring what he might do. If he ran now that would only prove that no one could be trusted with your emotions.

"As i said before..Im as good as i could ever be.."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm
Uh-oh. Okay.. okay. Uhm. More than anything he didn't want to hurt her feelings. He wouldn't hurt her, he knew that much. But he'd never been in a relationship. And his feelings for Rajput were just so damn confusing.
Whoa! He reeeally needed to calm down. He felt so guilty for cursing in his own mind.

Taking a deep, surprisingly calm breath, Pavitra returned her affection and was even more surprised at the knot in his stomach easing as he left his worries flee.

He'd never be with Rajput. That was for certain. And no matter how he felt when it came to the.. er. well gender of his affections in the passed, he felt emotion- good emotion for the mare Adalyn. So much strong enough to let his feelings for Rajput go. At least enough to shove them back from his worries.

Yes. He would stay with Adalyn as long as she permitted it so. He was positive he could even love her. She inspired things in him no one had ever else stirred.

Smiling down at her, he nodded. "I do Adalyn. I do." Nuzzling into her mane, he let the rest of his thoughts go and decided to center it on her. Pulling back he stared her face, concern wafting around in his eyes. "What did you mean.. others who looked like you?"

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm
There right then it had been said he had said the words she had been waiting for. He had a genuine love for her now they were something more. They would be connected for the rest of there lives no matter if they stayed with one another or not and she knew they would go separate ways but only time could tell when. All she cared for now was what was happening in the present. She had found the one she has longed for and for as long as she could she would focus herself to learn how to love. She has no idea what he was thinking but he was probably thinking along the same lines of when the time came they would leave one another to continue there lives but now was far from that time.

As she stood there she could feel him putting his head in her mane and it mane her feel secure.She would always rember this no matter what happened in her life. She was smiling now unmasked free and happy for once in her life she put her troubles behind her.

"I now shall say..Well..i will love you for however this lasts and forever beyond that no matter what happens i will not forget you..We are something now..boyfriend/girlfriend possibly.."

Suddenly though he retracted and she instantly sprang back up watching a bud of concern spread though his face. She frowned when the question was clear as she was unsure who she saw herself.

"Like..long lost family members..ones i never knew..i only could see glimpses of them.."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff