[p.r.p] circumnavigation [meroko + dante sparda]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
Her wings were stretched and her body was relaxed on the warm stones next to the hot spring. It was winter, and this was one of the few places she could come to to remain warm and seemingly untouched by chills. The desert was another, but who really wants to go to a sand bucket?

Meroko sighed and stretched her wings out some more, feeling all the muscles within them constrict pleasantly and then return to comfort. The actual water of the hot springs next to her were not frozen, just much colder than they usually tend to be. Still warm, but not warm enough for her. Besides, she reasoned with herself as she looked at her wonky reflection in the bubbling, steaming water, it would be nice while she was inside, but once she got out she would freeze. These rocks suited her just fine.
She lay herself on them even more, wondering what other Soquili were up to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Having never been to this area before, Dante was simply exploring for the moment, poking his nose into this place and that. The cold didn't bother him, but it wasn't necessarily because of the coat that he wore. The truth was, he didn't really feel the cold either way. The coat? That was just a stylish fashion accessory, of course!

Tossing his head a bit at his own internal joke, the stallion trotted out from a bit of undergrowth, and stopped. Oh well, what was this? Some kind of hot springs...? And a rather interesting looking mare resting beside them. "Hey there," he called softly, smiling a bit.

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm
Meroko's head jumped up at the sound of another's voice. The soft hand of relaxation and steady, steaming warmth had almost clutched her into sleep. But now, looking toward the peculiar stallion that had asked her attention, she became fully awake.
The ears on her hat moved as well with her motion, giving the illusion that they were live and she had set them to attention. Her flowing mane and tail whipped up at the slight breeze that rolled on the ground between them. Meroko smile and stood up to give a more polite greeting.
She stretched her legs instinctively, like a cat who had just woken from a sun-lit nap. Shaking any condensed droplets of steam off of her pale pink coat.

"Hello stranger," she greeted, taking a friendly step forward, taking a better look at his (now that she was close enough to notice) handsome face, "Here for a bath?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm
Dante's smile widened a bit when she got up, watching those ears curiously. He rather wondered if they were attached somehow, but it would be kinda rude to ask. "Not really, since I didn't even know this place was here before now," he replied with a little shake of his head.

"But it is nice to meet ... someone such as yourself unexpectedly." He offered her a little bow then. "Dante Sparda, at your service."

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm
"You have such formal sounding name." She giggled and feeling much more comfortable with him, took a few more steps forward. He seemed nice and she always enjoyed making friends. Male friends.
She fluffed her wings and sparked her eyes, turning so that her hair cast shadows on her face. She smiled seductively, "What does 'someone such as me' mean?" She looked his face up and down, and then stared into his crystal blue eyes. They were capturing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:51 pm
Oh ho, this one definitely knew how to play the game! And Dante was fully up for responding in kind. "Why, a beautiful mare, of course," he practically purred, watching her. He could almost envy her those wings of hers, though. If he had such appendages... how much easier would it be to spot demons? Or females. Or ... anything, really.  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:37 am
Mero fluttered her eye lashes and giggled at his words. "Beautiful hmm? Well, you have good taste sir." She chuckled again and whipped her head up, forelock and funny twirls out of her face.
"I am Meroko, use seem to have good taste in wings as well." She teased, noticing his eyes slowly sliding to her sides where the things sprouted from her back. She fluffed and stretched them as she showed them off to him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm
Dante didn't even see the point of dissembling that little fact, so he bobbed his head in a nod. "Indeed ... I was just thinking that I almost wish I had a pair of my own." He shrugged. "But everyone's made the way they are for a reason, I guess."

Turning a bit sly again, he eyed her. "I think you must have been made to bring more loveliness to the world..."

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm
A childish giggle escaped her and she blushed at his words, but her eyes quickly returned to their mature seducing glow that they had retained before.
"Wings are beautiful and graceful and more than helpful in some situations, but you seem to be well off all on your own." She motioned to his sword and elaborate red coat. "Impressive to say the least." she whispered to herself as her eyes caught the sparkling necklace resting on his muscular chest.

"So, my good Mr. Sparda, what were you put in this world for?" She smiled at him and again locked her eyes with his.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:22 pm
"Oh, a lot of things..." the stallion replied with a little toss of his head. "To fight evil, kill demons ... maybe to make some baskets, sometime." There was a little bit of a smirk at that.

Oh yes, he was being quite obvious... the mare was pretty, after all. And it seemed like she wanted him, so why not?

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 am
"Baskets, hmm?" Her pink eyes began to fill with ideas and daydreams at the thought, "Little creatures hiding in woven baskets. Bouncing, happy, small, lovely..."

"Im not sure about the evil and demons, but i think i can handle some baskets." She winked at him and giggled, fluffing her wings slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 pm
Dante's smirk widened juuust faintly at that, and he bobbed his head a little at the mare. "You think so ...? Well, I'll be sure to handle the nasty things then. And you can just concentrate on small things inside baskets ..."

And it seemed like she was agreeable to the idea, even! Yees~ Moving in a bit closer, he leaned over to nuzzle at her neck a bit. "Though of course ... it takes a little bit of work to get things into those baskets in the first place, mm?"

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:58 pm
She chuckled at his advance, she was not uncomfortable, she had shared many a night with different stallions. She knew a few of her own tricks.
"I think that sounds like a good deal, mr. muscles-and-guns, as for the work required, we can take our time don't you think?" She giggled mischievously and winked her pink eye as she bumped him playfully, beginning to circle.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games