Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Take me with you!! (S//A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:09 pm
~Story~

Mikoto Nagasaki's parents were murdered about a year ago. She lived in a small village a few miles away from the city. When she was left orphaned, she fled to the city. Unfortunately, without an education, Mikoto was left with the only option to work in a brothel to make ends meat. She hated her job and would rather be dead then stay in that place. One day, a group of men entered the brothel for a bachelor party. Mikoto was among the women sent to them. One of the men she thought she had a connection with. Will they be together, or part ways forever?

Characters needed:
The man she falls in love with
The other men in the group(Preferred age 18-22)~2
The other women with mikoto(Preferred age 16-19)~2

Skellies!
Name:
Skills:
Profession: (job)
Roll in the story: (Listed above)
Bio:
Other:
Pic:

Rules:
1. Please be literate. Not text talking. Wright out your actions and quotes. Use () or {} or **.. etc. For occ.
2. no god modding. No one here is god.
3. Please, don't cyber (ironic right?) You can hint at it, use different "Gaia friendly" friendly words, or simply time skip!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 pm
Name~ Mikoto Nagasaki
Personality: Mikoto is a spunky girl who seldom cries, unless at her job, or reminded of her parents. She's willful and extremely opinionated.
Skills: Art and Domestic engineering(Fancy word for how to be a house wife)
Profession: Prostitute
Bio: The story
Pic:
User Image  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:15 pm
Name: jin
Personality: nice, kind friendly, short temper
Skills: sword fighting
Profession: bartender
Bio: jin was kick out of the house by his parent because they we're tired of being lazy and told him to get a job and so he did that and now hes a bartender and which he doesnt really mind cause that means even though hes not old enough he still does
Other: dont piss him off, he likes girls, walking in the village at night
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:20 pm
master ryoga
Bio: jin was kick out of the house by his parent because they we're tired of being lazy and told him to get a job and so he did that and now hes a bartender and which he doesnt really mind cause that means even though hes not old enough he still does
Pic:
User Image

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i forgot to add "Your roll:" In the skellie. What's your roll in the story?  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga
Pic:
User Image

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i forgot to add "Your roll:" In the skellie. What's your roll in the story?

oh thats fine i dont mind really and besides everyone makes mistakes at least once in there life, i can play the man she falls in love with if thats find with you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm
master ryoga
xXZero4LifeXx
master ryoga
Pic:
User Image

oh thats fine i dont mind really and besides everyone makes mistakes at least once in there life, i can play the man she falls in love with if thats find with you

Thats fine! it makes my life whole lot easier lol! smile  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 pm
(alright cool sounds good to me)

Jin was at work and he was really tired for walking around for 5 hours so he sat on a chair to catch his breathe "hey at least it could have been way worse then this" he laughed a little  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 pm
Mikoto sat in her room at the brothel in terror. She had heard about a party coming in today. She hoped that she wouldnt be sent to them.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:50 pm
Jin's boss told him to go home cause he was off and now only that jin was drunk, and while he was walking he saw a brothel and decided to have a look see, so he walks in and looks around "wow look at all of these cute chicks then he looked up and seen one way hotter then the rest and his mouth drops and he walks up to her "hello miss im jin its nice to meet you" he bows  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm
((sorry if i take a long time... i have to clean...))

Mikoto looked up at the man, she could smell the sake on his breth. She had a distressed, scared look on her face, "H-hello, sir..."  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm
((thats fine im a very patient person))

Jins smiles "well hello there your the type of person ive been looking for" he took his sword and and shooked his head "you might wanna back up ma'am cause im breaking you out"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:10 pm
Mikoto's eyes widened almost to the size of dinner plates. This guy HAS to be really drunk! Mikoto thought. "Security!" She yelled.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 pm
"hey now theres no need for those guys im trying to set you free thats all, are you tired of being a whore and being used all the time and cant be the one person you truly love" he smiled and looked into her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 pm
Mikoto blushed and looked away from the strange man, "Thats not the point I... SECURITY!" After the second time she screamed, two large men waled up to jin.

"What do you think your doing with her, buddy?" One of the men said.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 pm
jin grins "im freeing this beautiful girl from this disgusting of a place so you two security's better move or else im cutting you both down" he grins and stays in his fighting pose  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff