28%  [ 4 ]
other.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Whigh
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:13 am
With the space currently available for banners, shrinking the shield would make it barely visible. I think we'll need a new banner in general. I'll see about incorporating the shield into it. Anyone know the sizes needed for it?

:considers flee idea of hiding old threads:

I picture Flee stuffing old threads under the couch. XD

EDIT: I reworked the banner, if you want a different font, or even a different color for the font, let me know. Working copy:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:12 am
ooh that's pretty.

(XD XD XD)  

Fleeccee

Phe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:17 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:37 am

Phe

Whigh
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:49 pm
Hmm, that might work.

Although several of us have access to Hybrid AI, namely Wilhem, Silkworm and myself I believe. This is to ensure that there's always someone around to run the lottos and get things started.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:33 pm
Whigh
Hmm, that might work.

Although several of us have access to Hybrid AI, namely Wilhem, Silkworm and myself I believe. This is to ensure that there's always someone around to run the lottos and get things started.
I know and I see no reason to change that. That's why I think AI should stay set at the cap. of the guild. 3nodding  

Phe

Wilhem
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:50 pm
Whigh - Thank you very muchly for fixing the banner. It's awesome.

Phe - The Hybrid government is a good idea, but you have to keep in mind that the way people come and go on Gaia, the terms would have to be relatively short.

As for the guild involvement, what do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:02 pm

Phe

dragon_master~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:59 am
Whigh
Also, perhaps staging guild only aspects of the Hybrid Lotto to get people posting in here. Such as eligibility for certain rewards based on the activeness of that person in the guild?

Or have a monthly debate on themes for the next lotto(s) in guild, and make those themes a requirement for winning the Hybrid? Something like that might help add life to the guild and make participation in the Hybrids more interesting.

I think these are interesting ideas. Perhaps keep the standard prize set but make it so that one of them can only be won by a guild member. Or make it so that each lotto has a donation letter than can only be won by a guild member. Or whatever.

Themes are also interesting. I can think of a couple offhand, assuming you wanted it to be related to items on Gaia.

I really should pop in here more than once every couple of weeks, but nothing is ever happening, so I tend to forget. >< sweatdrop

Ideas of my own to make it better...We could start doing random monthly events. Maybe have an art contest or swap one month, do an avatar contest the next, have some kind of treasure hunt after that. Something like that. The prizes don't even have to be big. Assuming that going to Santa Monica in March doesn't totally break my budget and therefore prevent me from donating at all, I'd even be happy to supply a letter a month for prizes. I'll have to let you know on that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:02 am
I like the idea of having a government, And also the idea of having a mini lotto in the guild thread.

For one, I can donate a March 2005 (kiki kitty?) and the letter that has the coco kitty in it.

Also, we should have a 2-3 day gap between lottos so members can come and post in the guild and not feel guilty about not pushing the current lotto along.?  

My Alter Ego

My Alter Ego

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:12 am
Well off to work, I will send the trade to Hybrid AI if you like the idea and AI starts a thread or something..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:22 am
Sounds like we have some great ideas coming in, as well as the interest to be involved. Now we just need to narrow down ideas and begin development on them.  

Phe

Angel387

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:33 am
I've always liked the guild. I would love to see more activeness and have it more spiced up. I'll help anyway I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:49 am
Angel387
I've always liked the guild. I would love to see more activeness and have it more spiced up. I'll help anyway I can.
Helping to create the government and develop other ideas would be helpful. Right now I think just coming and posting your opinions to help make a better guild will go a long way to making it active. whee 3nodding  

Phe

Stryke

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:47 pm
Maybe we could make up HLG holidays, like celebrating the guilds birthday and everyone liked the first invisi-lotto day (though everyone forgot the second one) and I remember how Priya use to send out a pm letting everyone know who's birthdays were in the current month  
Old Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff